Did you guys get to drink the re-releases of Crystal Pepsi?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
As the title says.

I think it was a great experience for me since I was born after the original crystal pepsi was discontinued. A blast from the past, if you will.

First couple times I got my hands on a bottle they were already ever so slightly expired or expired that day (poor convenience store shop owner ordered like a dozen boxes of em, majority of em already expired, got one that expired that very day).

Wasn't till 2018 when I got to taste a fresh one, and it... was... GLORIOUS. Wouldn't expire for a month according to the bottle and I think the hype caused it to taste even better then I thought (even though ik it ruined the taste for a lot of consumers of the original crystal pepsi).

Anyway what do you guys think of the Crystal Pepsi re-releases?

I'm hoping all these re-releases are just test run, I mean I think the reason they keep re-releasing it is because sales were great for the drink.

riv6672
Crystal Pepsi sucked.

Sucks.

Will always suck.

Putinbot1
If that's the clear Pepsi, it's shite. That said all Pepsi is shite next to coke.

Surtur
Just puked a bit in my mouth at the thought of crystal pepsi.

Flyattractor
From what I recall of the OG Crystal Pepsi... the New Version is actually Better...Not by Much mind you...but yeah it sucked.

I can recall a bottle of it being left in the Student Lounge for a few weeks in the fridge... It turned into a near solid.

riv6672
^^^It crystalized?!?

Flyattractor
More like a cross between Gravy and Melted Plastic.

It tasted Horrible...even more then regular Crystal Pepsi.

riv6672
You tasted something that looked like a cross between gravy and melted plastic?!?

Impressive! eek!

Flyattractor
Hey it was the Early 90's!! The Full On "Oh God the 80's are Over" Hangover of the 90's hadn't quite set in on full yet.

riv6672
Ah, the 90s. They werent so bad, really!

Surtur
They are bringing back "new coke" too. Lame.

riv6672
I prefer my Coke old, and mixed w. Rum.

Flyattractor
I don't recall if New Coke actually Sucked or if it is more due to people just being Change Hating Retards.

Eh.. I prefer My Coke with My Good Buddy JACK....

riv6672
It sucked, at least imo.

Jack, eh? Well, Jack, Jim, Johnny, their manservant Jose...you cant go wrong!

riv6672
I saw a Crystal Pepsi advert yesterday and it made me think of this thread.

I laughed...yes

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
I prefer my Coke old, and mixed w. Rum. I'm not a drinker but even when I do drink I find rum n coke or jack n coke disgusting.

Don't like all them fiery drinks.

riv6672
^^^Nothing wrong w. that, keeps you sober/from throwing up!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Nothing wrong w. that, keeps you sober/from throwing up! My uncle is a drinker tho, loves jack, my best friend drinks Tequila like a fish as well.

riv6672

riv6672
My youngest asked me about Crystal Pepsi yesterday.
I told him he should make up his own mind on it, but i didnt ever care for it.

riv6672

riv6672

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.