Elden Ring

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/06/07/fromsoftware-and-george-rr-martin-collaboration-allegedly-leaked-e3-2019

Those rumors of GRRM collaborating with FromSoftware are growing larger by the week. I dismissed them as BS when they started circulating a few months ago.

There have been a ton of phenomenal games getting announced recently, so I'm hoping the streak keeps up to this. I'm cautiously optimistic for E3 this next week.

ares834
**** this. GRRM better get back to finishing up TWOW instead of "writing" for a game.

Arachnid1
Honestly idgaf anymore. I'll read the hell out of it when it comes out but the show already spoiled the ending. ASoIaF is out of sight and mind now. There are other books I can read.

Anyway, here's the poster:

https://i.imgur.com/S57kBay.png

NemeBro
Love From Soft and Sekiro turned out to be fantastic but holy shit, write the phucking book.

Arachnid1
2enbYOMtR4I

Kazenji
There's leaked year old gameplay footage of the the game floating around on the internet

apparently there's going to be a much better looking trailer released this month.

cdtm
Just what we need, another f'ing Dark Souls clone. 😣

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by cdtm
Just what we need, another f'ing Dark Souls clone. 😣 It is in fact what we need. What we don't need is more storywork by GRRM the river-man.

Khazra Reborn
I saw the leaked footage, it looks a little bit raw, but promising. The exploration kind of has an RDR vibe.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I saw the leaked footage, it looks a little bit raw, but promising. The exploration kind of has an RDR vibe. It's a really old trailer they made from an earlier build that was supposed to be for internal use only. This was never supposed to be seen by us, and it's likely had a ton of polish since.

Just what we need, another f'ing Dark Souls clone. 😣 Hell yeah, that is EXACTLY what I need. They can keep pumping this gold into my veins until the day I'm too decrepit to pick up a controller. It'll always be day 1.

Kazenji

How can it be a Dark Souls clone when Hidetaka Miyazaki is also involved with it.

NewGuy01
Exactly, it's just so superior that every other genre is ruined now. thumb up

Need my FROM fix.

Arachnid1
71HHtVh0Jdo

Hell ya.

StyleTime
I'm ready.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.