GhostWire: Tokyo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
9qrXLQqHkJk

I was hoping Mikami flew down for Evil Within 3, but no dice. We got whatever this is instead.

Kazenji
I liked what i seen from it.. Even if it was a cinematic trailer.

Arachnid1
https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/09/05/ikumi-nakamura-departs-ghostwire-tokyo-studio

Looking rough.

Smasandian
Why?

Just because somebody leaves doesn't mean the game is having problems. Whenever I see announcements like this, it seems to be me its either:

- a company gamers do not like (Bethesda, EA and etc)
- somebody that people know....

Did you know Cyberpunk 2077 creative director left CD Project Red? Departures happen all the time.....

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Arachnid1
9qrXLQqHkJk

I was hoping Mikami flew down for Evil Within 3, but no dice. We got whatever this is instead.

not bad, not bad at all. I wanna see some eventual gameplay

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Smasandian
Why?

Just because somebody leaves doesn't mean the game is having problems. Whenever I see announcements like this, it seems to be me its either:

- a company gamers do not like (Bethesda, EA and etc)
- somebody that people know....

Did you know Cyberpunk 2077 creative director left CD Project Red? Departures happen all the time..... She's the creative director for the game (she put so much input into the game that she felt it's really her "child"wink and came down from Tokyo to reveal this game personally at E3. She's also a horror veteran who's been working with Shinji since RE2 (Shinji's successor he's been grooming for years) which just makes this suck all around. There's also the fact that she's leaving just a few months after the games CGI trailer debut at E3 (Cyberpunk is probably nearing the end of its development cycle) which tells me there's development complications. The fact that she's also asking for job offers tells me her departure was situational. You don't leave a position like that without a job lined up.

Tons of red flags man.

Smasandian
Your speculating and means nothing until we see an actual game.

This wouldn't be news and nobody would care but she went viral at E3...and now I guess she is the next best thing for gaming.

I assume Shinji Mikami is working on the game and I assume he has complete control of the direction of it. Was she even that important? She was unknown until she was on stage.

And you right, it is a small red flag and the game could be shit. However....maybe she was over-extended her importance.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Smasandian
Your speculating and means nothing until we see an actual game.

This wouldn't be news and nobody would care but she went viral at E3...and now I guess she is the next best thing for gaming.

I assume Shinji Mikami is working on the game and I assume he has complete control of the direction of it. Was she even that important? She was unknown until she was on stage.

And you right, it is a small red flag and the game could be shit. However....maybe she was over-extended her importance. She was the creative director of the game. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.