Michael Demiurgos vs World Forger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

One Big Mob
2 possible explanations with the recent retcons here:

The agents of the Source include the Archangels and are above Perpetua.

The Dimensional retcon puts them far above the multiverse and that includes Heaven in Morrison's map.

We haven't gotten clarity at least based on my research. So either could be correct.

However, putting aside the whole dimensional shenanigans (that Snyder uses to cover up his inability to write credible threats), WF is on par with Base Anti-Monitor. And Base Anti-Monitor - retcons in place - hasn't done near enough for me anyway to compare to Michael. Basically, is being a dimensional plane above enough to bridge gaps in power? Had everything been switched over to have all happened from the 4th Dimension...

Mind you I combine Vertigo Michael with DC Mike, so I dunno. Could be way off base. Haven't even read the other Vertigo series aside from the Original run.

cdtm
The whole thing's full of plot holes. Why is the Source Wall falling destroying the universe, when there was no Source Wall before Perpetua was imprisoned? Everything just existed before the endless void without being sucked into it.

CatL18
Fight depends on whether Judeo-christian cosmology is still tied to The Source.
It may be that Judeo-christian cosmology is already retconned and they may be only old gods shaped by sentient's imagination.

BTW,If we go by only feat, Michael stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.