Amazing.....?Why? 333333

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eninn

Patient_Leech
Yay! A nearly identically nonsensical thread dedicated to Islamic propaganda! eek! eek!

thumb down thumb down

Surtur
It's hilarious that his god isn't real.

eninn
my brother see here

allah guide you

amen

فتاة مسيحية تعتنق الاسلام و تبكي مع الداعيه شمسي مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTA91jyvKo&t=4s

شاب يسال ذاكر نايك لماذا نقلد النبي محمد | مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerRxBEyfR0&t=31s

Surtur
If your god provides this weeks lottery numbers I will gladly convert.

Patient_Leech
What the f#ck does "Amazing.....?Why? 333333" mean anyway?

Surtur
333,333 is the number of children Muhammad raped, and I guess eninn feels that is amazing.

Majestic PRIME
Originally posted by Surtur
333,333 is the number of children Muhammad raped, and I guess eninn feels that is amazing.
you know many people, i included, might not have a problem with not accepting or believing someone elses faith. But, dont you think your statement is a bit disrespectful and over the top, maybe even vexing.
I Think So.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
you know many people, i included, might not have a problem with not accepting or believing someone elses faith. But, dont you think your statement is a bit disrespectful and over the top, maybe even vexing.
I Think So.

The rest of us think "men of god" raping children is disrespectful.

Patient_Leech
333,333 is the number of children Muhammad raped, and I guess eninn feels that is amazing. Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
I Think So. Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Yep, child molestation is a greater crime than a few derogatory words (that are true).

Speaking of religious sex crimes, that's the big reason the Catholic Church is a total catastrophe. It's this idea of hiding behind pseudo-piety that is so fu#king disgusting. So cynically extorting and taking advantage of naive devotees.

Surtur
I Think So.

Lol oh did I disrespect a pedo?

I want there to be fish in the river you cry me.

Majestic PRIME
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
to whom?

Surtur
to whom?

Baby Jesus is crying and asking you why you think it's okay he gets raped.

Majestic PRIME
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yep, child molestation is a greater crime than a few derogatory words (that are true).
yes, child molestation is a great crime. However was surtur just making a derogatory statement or was he simply saying what he belives is a frank, bitter truth? speaking of that..... (my next post)

I too am totally displeased when i hear or read stories like that, especially since am a christian.
I wish people would see such men for what they (truly) are.

Majestic PRIME
Lol oh did I disrespect a pedo?

I want there to be fish in the river you cry me.
I never knew mohammed was an established pedophile. How do you know that, i want to share your confidence on this.

Surtur
How confident are you God is real?

Majestic PRIME
Baby Jesus is crying and asking you why you think it's okay he gets raped.
Jesus would not ask me that bcos he knows my stance on that. Quite opposite to what you are insinuating.

Majestic PRIME
How confident are you God is real?
On a scale of 100/100.
However you've not told me why you are so sure mohammed was a pedo. As i said i only want to share your kind of confidence on that.

Surtur
On a scale of 100/100.
However you've not told me why you are so sure mohammed was a pedo. As i said i only want to share your kind of confidence on that.

What if I said I had faith?

Majestic PRIME
Faith based on what?

Surtur
A gut feeling.

Shouldn't that be enough? It's not like you have more evidence for God.

Majestic PRIME
A gut feeling.

Shouldn't that be enough? It's not like you have more evidence for God.
*sigh* I also had a gut feeling this was where you were taking it. I shall address your post more tommorow/later in the day.
Its 11:54pm over here.

Surtur
I guarantee you I'll match every piece of concrete evidence you provide that God exists with concrete evidence Muhammad was a pedo.

Robtard
It's said/written that Mohammad married and had sex with his last wife Aisha when she was nine years old.

It's in question though, as in ancient Arabian culture adulthood for a girl was the onset of puberty and that's when a woman could be taken sexually, so while it's possible to go through puberty at nine, it's more likely to happen a bit later.

I find all to be disgusting, personally, child sex and child marriages, even using the "but it was normal at the time" qualifier doesn't fly with me, but we also have this legally in the US.

Majestic PRIME
Originally posted by Robtard
It's said/written that Mohammad married and had sex with his last wife Aisha when she was nine years old.

It's in question though, as in ancient Arabian culture adulthood for a girl was the onset of puberty and that's when a woman could be taken sexually, so while it's possible to go through puberty at nine, it's more likely to happen a bit later.

I find all to be disgusting, personally, child sex and child marriages, even using the "but it was normal at the time" qualifier doesn't fly with me, but we also have this legally in the US.
(MASSIVELY EDITED)

Majestic PRIME

What do you make of this

Majestic PRIME

And this: https://p.dw.com/p/37Du1

Surtur
I guarantee you I'll match every piece of concrete evidence you provide that God exists with concrete evidence Muhammad was a pedo.

Surtur

These people are aware 1984 was fiction NOT a user manual, correct?

I wonder if I'd be able to find any cases of someone from Europe getting convicted over talking shit about Christianity.

Robtard

I disagree with that ruling. She should have every right to call a historical figure what she wants.

eninn

Surtur
Allah Almighty and Muhammad McRapey. What a duo they make!

eninn
The scientists have studied the Universe with its stars, dusts, galaxies and smoke, but they have found out that the motion of these galaxies does not commensurate with its mass and attractiveness. Therefore, they have assumed the existence of a dark or obscure material that is referred to as the Dark Matter. Researches concerning that Dark Matter had started since quarter a century and it still going on.

Scientists discover everyday new facts about the Dark Matter and its nature. The most important among these discoveries is that it is distributed in the universe by more than 96%, which is very high percentage.

This leads us to understand that what we do not realize by sight is much more than what we realize by sight, this was stated in the Holy Quran as a divine sword: "But nay! I swear by all that ye see * And all that ye see not * That it is indeed the speech of an illustrious messenger ". (38-40 Al Haaqqa).

This verse of the Quran is a hidden signal for the presence of matters which we can not realize by sight and the discovery of the Dark Matter is an evidence for the honesty of the Divine swears.

But what we are focusing on here is our suggestion in previous article that this Dark Matter can be considered as the "Heaven" stated in the Holy Quran. This consideration had confused some of our readers as how can this Heaven be invisible while Allah the Almighty is saying in the Holy Quran: "Have they not then observed the sky above them, how We have constructed it and beautified it, and how there are no rifts therein? " (6 Qaf).

This is an obvious divine order to look into the sky, but how we could look into something invisible?

In reply to this, I can say that if we scrutinize the verses that talks about Heaven, we will find out that they are either talking about structure as "how We have constructed it" or what do these Heavens have in it as: "Say : Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! But revelations and warnings avail not folk who will not believe. " (101 Yunus). So, this is invitation to watch the Heaven which includes stars, planets, etc.

If we looked into the sky or Heaven at night, we will see the stars and will not see the matter of Heaven, and if we looked into it during the day we will see the reflected rays by the atmosphere. Therefore, we do not see the real matter of Heaven but we do see the contents of the Heaven.

Accordingly, the idea of assuming the Heaven as the Dark Matter is a logical idea and is not prohibited in terms of Islamic legislation because diligence is imposed upon Muslim, if his diligence was correct he will be twice rewarded and if his diligence was wrong, he will have one reward.

Moreover, we can not close the door of diligence for understanding the Quran verses in order not to fall into error because the miracles of the Quran have no end and the Muslim is ordered to continue searching, speculating and contemplating the Quran verses.

Regarding the Dark Matter, if the science proved a fact that counteracts the Dark matter, it will not be a trouble because we make diligence and speculation of the Quran verses in terms of the scientific facts and any error will be referred to our limited abilities whereas the Holy Quran is superior above all kinds of errors or imperfections.

أنا أريد إعتناق الاسلام ولكن ؟ يوشع ايفانز مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLhmQPKfaP0&t=56s

حوار رائع وهادئ بين هاشم وفتاة دانماركية مسيحية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-q8ZTGgJuD0

Surtur
^You will find more actual science in an episode of Star Trek The Original Series.

eninn
Allah Almighty says: (Allah is He Who raised the heavens without any pillars that you can see)

] Al Raed, 2. Hud, 1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrhHQ9gH14o

eninn
!!!ليس الكل قادرا على مصافحة يد الملكة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EVijwRlgXw

رجل غير مسلم يعتنق الإسلام بعد حواره مع الداعية محمد حجاب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrwfxbSnQ_E

eninn
Even with modern science and recent discoveries about the universe, scientists have confessed their limited knowledge and understanding of the great universe, and admit that they expect to remain unaware of the answers to the universe's secrets and oddities. Despite developing science, scientists' knowledge will remain limited just as the Quran assures in Allah's (SWT) saying: "And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little" .

Western scientists declare their limited knowledge and admit that they still lack a lot of information regarding the universe's secrets. The president of the central airplanes and space in Germany, Johann Dietrich Forner, says that the world hasn't discovered more than 5% of the incredible universe's secrets. Moreover, scientists don't comprehend more than 5% of the available discoveries and 95% of these discoveries remain mysterious and are considered dark materials or puzzling power. Furner also predicted the existence of aliens but that mankind won't be able to recognize them with current technologies.

However Michael Graven, the president of NASA, refuses the ideas adopting the existence of extra-terrestrial creatures and said that they are myths and that there is no scientific proof, but admits that they help in understanding of the universe. Scientists defend the high costs of space research because the information collected provides great benefits; for example, airplanes that can fly with the aid of satellites. Also, satellite TV channels, improved weather forecasting, and medical research of diseases concerning blood circulation and immunity defects; all rely on the research of space science.

Both scientists don't believe in the existence of a planet other than the Earth where humankind can survive. However, in their opinion, the desire of exploring the mysteries and searching for the unidentified will encourage humans to continue their journey of searching. The humans 'knowledge regarding the universe is a lot less than 5%; and there are many undiscovered planets and lots of worlds such as the jinn's world and the angels' world that remain scientific mysteries!

Although some scientists don't believe in the existence of aliens in the actual world, there is a strong desire that drive them to search for such creatures. This demonstrates that humans have many questions regarding the universe's origins; such as who created the universe, why was it created, and are there other living things?

Questions such as these can't be answered from nature; it is Allah (SWT), who created the humans, and placed those questions in their hearts. Perhaps we might comprehend a new meaning in Allah's Almighty saying: "And (remember) when your Lord brought forth from the children of Adam, from their loins, their seed and made them testify as to themselves (saying):" Am I not your Lord? "They said:" Yes! We testify, "lest you should say on the Day of Resurrection:" Verily, we have been unaware of this. ". We can say that the necessary programs to continue living, and for the human to comprehend the capability of his Creator (SWT) Allah has provided in each cell of our bodies! Meaning that it is human nature to ask about the secret of creation, the creator of universe, the purpose and meaning of life, and what happens after death .... all are questions from Allah (SWT) who said: "Am I not your Lord ? "They said." Allah (SWT) has put deep inside each cell of this creature questions that should lead him to believing in Allah almighty. However, humans are arrogant, disbelieving, and in denial!

The scientists' acknowledgment regarding the little quantity of knowledge about the universe despite the enormous technological and scientific developments in this new era means that Allah (SWT), The Universe Creator, does not allow any of his creatures to obtain knowledge except by His permission. Allah (SWT) says: "And they will never compass anything of His knowledge except that which He wills" . He Almighty also says: "(Allah) made them not to witness the creation of the heavens and the earth and not (even) their own creation, nor was I (Allah) to take the misleaders as helpers" . Despite how hard people try in seeking knowledge, they will not gain information of the universe's secrets except what Allah (SWT) allows.

I want to stop in this noble verse and says that it proves that everything the scientists discover is a way of trying to understand the universe, however, the entire fact is only known by Allah (SWT). This reality is found in Allah's book which is the book of facts. When we read the koranic verse and try to comprehend the meaning regarding universe, trying to understand the meaning does not mean that we comprehend the connotation 100%! It is part of investigating, if we were correct we will have two rewards, and if we were mistaken we (inshaallah) will have a reward as long as sincerity is our way in researching.

And we say that scientists will not achieve the certainty except if they read the Quran and follow its commands. The Quran tells us facts and gives us the basic science in researching while scientists today remain uncertain about their research and lack a goal or a base. The Quran, on the other hand, gives us the purpose and shows us the way; Allah (SWT) says: "say:" Travel in the land and see how (Allah) originated the creation, and then Allah will bring forth the creation of the Hereafter. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things. "" . This verse is made of four parts:

1 - (say: "Travel in the land) God's command to travel the earth, search and discover, but what to discover? The answer is found in the second part of the verse.

2 - (and see how (Allah) originated the creation) He (SWT) showed us the way of searching, to search the secrets of the origin of the universe and the creations. But why to search, and for what propose? The answer is in the third part of this verse.

3 - (And then Allah will bring forth the creation of the Hereafter) Here we find the purpose of searching is to realize that Allah (SWT), the initiator of the universe, is capable to bring forth the creation of the Hereafter.

4 - (Verily, Allah is Able to do all things), this is another purpose, to realize that Allah (SWT) is capable of everything; He is capable to create the universe, to bring forth mankind and to judge them. So don't be sad oh human! Allah (SWT) will give you your rights in this life and the hereafter.

Hence, in one verse, we found a complete curriculum to search the creation's secrets, the purpose of this research, and the answer for that search. By Allah (SWT), how could illiterate person living in the seventh century speaks this way?!

ما هي عقوبة القاتل في المسيحية؟ هاشم في حوار مع فتيات مسيحيات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQpW67cHtM

ملحدون يريدون تقنين الدعارة | منصور في مواجهة ملحدين

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T6fmvM1mXA

eninn
In a precedent, which is unprecedented, enabling scientists of space at Harvard University, Edo Berger, from monitoring the explosions of gamma rays released by a giant star older than 13 billion years, making it the oldest thing scientists can see in the history of the universe.

Berger has indicated that the explosion took 10 seconds only, so as to enable scientists to monitor the light output for the explosion, which occurred 13 billion years ago, after the passage of 600 million a year on the origins of the universe.

This star exploded before the passage of 95 per cent of the current age of the universe, and is therefore able to offer something astronomers detects it until today. The star is named GRB 090423, larger than our sun about 30 to 100 times, and when his demise was launched it released a power a million times more than the power of our sun.

This was confirmed by the researcher that scientists long thought that after the universe was born six hundred million years, there was a giant star, but "we needed a proof", which is available now after the detection of that blast, which occurred before long .

Berger emphasized that in the next few years scientists can determine the age of galaxies at any stage in the life of the universe was formed, and so accurate, thus ending all differences and differing theories on this matter

The blast, which took 13-billion years to reach its rays to the earth, had been monitored by the moon, "Swift" satellite of the Department of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA), in the observatory "Gemini" Hawaii.

Exploding stars is one of the most certain facts in the universe, and Qur'an tells us about the end of the stars in several verses, in a time when people look at the universe that it is eternal and cannot be eliminated!

Comment on this scientific discovery

we always say that the Koran does not contradict the certainty of science, and everything reveals that scientists should find a Quranic miracles attested to this Qur'an, and was preceded in all scientific areas, which is what we are trying to prove by the scientific substantiation. Therefore, we sum up what can be seen at specific points as follows:

1-The fact that the explosion and the end of the stars tolled by the Quran at the time no one knows anything about this topic, but it was thought that the universe is found, and will remain so-star and its planets and the sun and moon. But corrected in the Quran says: (and the star when it goes astray what your companion and debauch) . And says: (everything will perish except his face to judge, and to Him you shall return) .

He also says: (If the stars were blurred) . In another verse Almighty says: (if the sun * If the stars fall) .

2 - Scientists say that the star exploded 13 billion years ago (Of course, these accounts are calculated by human and the real number is known only by Allah), so the scientists cannot know the location of the star and where its fate, so Allah the Almighty swear by the stars site as a great oath, he said: (I swear by the locations of stars * It is a great oath, if you know * that the Holy Quran) .

3 - Scientists say that these stars were a way in the past for the guiding people to go at night in the darkness of the desert or the sea, but today, using these stars for guidance to the fact of the universe and its history and its development and it is here where new meaning to the verse: (And the stars they are guided) .

4 - Scientists confirm that, but for these stars was not possible to know the truth and the beginning of the emergence of the universe, and therefore these stars subservient to study, research and discovery, and the Almighty said: (and the stars subservient by His command, His is the creation and commandment Blessed be Allah, the Lord of the Worlds) . The stars geared to guide people in the night, and geared to them to learn the secrets of the Universe.

5 - In space flight and in particular away from the planet fail all the means in orientation, and can go only depending on the stars and their locations, so keep these stars and the way to go in outer space, no matter how developed by the media, and here we find new meaning to the verse: (which is what you make all find the stars in the darkness of the land and sea have detailed Our revelations for people who know)

مسلمون يبحثون عن إجابات! هاشم في حوار مع زوار الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ3w6oUF8Y0

مسلمون يبحثون عن إجابات! هاشم في حوار مع زوار الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2-RVETJlJQ.

eninn
Consider, first, how to cross the Koran by movement of the sun, the Almighty says: (38) And the sun runs toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing) . And now we go to Western scientists themselves and those who did not believe in the Koran, what do they say? The phenomenon of movement of the sun caught the attention of one of the scientists consider to study the real course of the sun if we look at it from outside the galaxy, and of course the sun is a star in our galaxy that contain more than 100000000000 star!!

The movement of the sun was a mystery for thousands of years, as long as the view of others to the earth as fixed and that the sun revolves around it, but it turns out later that this belief is wrong, and the reason for this is simply that the mass of the sun than Earth's mass by more than a million times, and therefore does not can land the sun to attract them, but the opposite is true.

The sun and because of the large mass to attract all the planets, just as the moon attracts the earth, which is much smaller than Earth, so scientists realized that the sun is fixed and the earth revolves around! But is this the whole truth?

I discovered then that the sun attracted toward the center of our galaxy (Milky Way), but revolve around him accurately and calculated speed range from the sun in the center of the galaxy rotation about 200-250 kilometers per second. They said that the sun revolves around the center of the galaxy, and finally they found that other movement of the sun up and down, it has become more complex.

The scientists studied the movement of the sun (solar system) to see the exact path that you draw the sun during the rotation around the center of the galaxy. They found that the sun does not revolve rotation, but being a real Jriana!! And run at similar flow in the horse race track!

Scientists have found that the two movements of the sun within the galaxy: the first spin around the center of the galaxy, and the second movement of the vibrating up and down, so the sun looks like up and down and moving forward! The sun is a full cycle around the center of the galaxy through 250 million years! It takes the sun rise and fall up to 60 million years, and so up and down and forward like a man going on.

I have found that the curve drawn by the horse in Jeriana match with that curve being drawn by the sun in the run at! Is this a coincidence
movement of the sun, the Almighty says: (38) And the sun runs toward its stopping point. That is the determination of the Exalted in Might, the Knowing) .

مسلمون يبحثون عن إجابات! هاشم في حوار مع زوار الجزء الثالث

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCxQez1tOVc

مسلمون يبحثون عن إجابات! هاشم في حوار مع زوار الجزء الرابع

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fh6tiAWhPE

MuslimForLife
Subhanallah.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by MuslimForLife
Subhanallah. Gesundheit.

Wonder Man
3 is an amazing number because it is the creation of a new life such as when two parents have a child.

eninn

Wonder Man
Three. Two. One.
I think if the impication is to do wrong and convince America that it is wrong mathematically your implication about Jehovah and his mathematic skills are obvious.

eninn

Wonder Man
Make it past page three in a book and finish the book.

eninn

eninn
فتاة مسيحية تعتنق الاسلام و تبكي مع الداعيه شمسي مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTA91jyvKo

شاب يسال ذاكر نايك لماذا نقلد النبي محمد | مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerRxBEyfR0

eninn
Preferred to Muslims and Arabs on the West
Sun of the Muslims and Arabs
Shines on the West
The most important science
Suggests that the Qur'an: 1) Arabic language: This is required
(2) Indeed, We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an that you might understand.

(22) And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge

--2) zoology and anatomy, medicine, and this necessitated the call to consider the self and the people
And animals
allah said((21) And in yourselves. Then will you not see
(12) And certainly did We create man from an extract of clay
(13) Then We placed him as a sperm-drop in a firm lodging

(45) Allah has created every creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies, and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent

--3) geology and geography, astronomy and mathematics: this suggests to consider the call in the mountains and layers of earth and condition and the call to consider in the sun and the moon and the earth and the universe, allah says((30) Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?

(31) And We placed within the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with them, and We made therein passes roads that they might be guided.

(5) It is He who made the sun a shining light and the moon a derived light and determined for it phases - that you may know the number of years and account . Allah has not created this except in truth. He details the signs for a people who know

--4) Plant Science: This is required by the invitation to consider the ground Cereals and trees
(10) It is He who sends down rain from the sky; from it is drink and from it is foliage in which you pasture
(11) He causes to grow for you thereby the crops, olives, palm trees, grapevines, and from all the fruits. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought..

--5) Science History: Archaeology and required by this invitation to walk in the land known as the first news he says: <(44) Have they not traveled through the land and observed how was the end of those before them? And they were greater than them in power. But Allah is not to be caused failure by anything in the heavens or on the earth. Indeed, He is ever Knowing and Competent

--6) Science military life: the meaning and required (60) And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged. >

(Gustave Le Bon) and (Sarton) and (Sigrid Honkh)

"she says," then there was that I moved

Theory to scientific experiments - the Arabs - that shook the world entity, the Arabs

In Andalusia are the first to use it in Europe. "
لمن تصلي؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الثالث
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUJ5_TOgsyY

لمن تصلي؟ هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأخير
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuY4v8K7efA

eninn

MythLord
That's such a "God-Of-The-Gaps" fallacy. Just because we don't know the answer to something yet doesn't mean the answer should automatically be "her derrrr God did it!"

eninn

eninn
معجزة نبوءة النبي محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم في الكتب الهندوسية
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sB9DVLn0C6M

هندوسي سوف يعتنق الإسلام ويريد معرفة لماذا المسلمين لا يزوجون بناتهم للهندوس - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLQ8NNakS9Q

كيف يكون النبي محمداً آخر الانبياء و سيعود النبي عيسى مرة اخرى ؟ اجابة رائعة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loHJ_1CzZZI

eninn

eninn

eninn

eninn

Putinbot1
Eid Mubarak for tomorrow Ennin.

eninn
thank you brother

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

Surat Al-`Alaq (The Clot) - سورة العلق

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

96:1

Recite in the name of your Lord who created -
96:2

Created man from a clinging substance.
96:3

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous -
96:4

Who taught by the pen -
96:5

Taught man that which he knew not.

\\\

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDcOiqtl8pw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew2ce3uoIxo

\\\
The truth always be clear to any sane person and those who want to understand

Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Did the Prophet Muhammad lived in the time of Prophet Noah, peace be upon him to know that the ship stopped on Mount Judi, not another Mount?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?

You can forgive many people at one time after they inflicted you get out of your home and your tribe, which grew up and do not punish them, but honored nor never kill them?
I know that the answer is no, but the womb of the Prophet Muhammad and the people forgive them

And do not forget that people dubbed Muhammad before his mission of prophethood Saadiq alamin (Secretary

There are many examples which, if read the Qur'an will make you marvel and say

Yes, Muhammad is the Messenger of allah

allah guide all to the right

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRZKGcS9-Lg

من هو الإله الحق؟ هاشم ومنصور في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWfloKsBjzM

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by eninn
Was Muhammad peace be upon him ascended to the moon to know that the moon split in half?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him an astronaut and the planets revolved around the galaxies to us so accurately described in the Holy Qur'an?

Was Muhammad peace be upon him chemically and has a world microscope to tell us about infectious diseases and how it treated?
Goddamn do I wanna try your drugs. The shit you see is f*cking weird.

Surtur
He's on mescaline and bath salts.

Patient_Leech
There is no drug like religion.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
There is no drug like religion. I dunno, have you heard of this new one called Sports? Apparently it makes you rabidly loyal and proud of rich, muscly people whose achievements have nothing to do with you.

That's an undeserved sense of entitlement masquerading as a high that money can't buy.

eninn
Muhammad the son of `Abdullah is Allah's Prophet and the Final Messenger Sent by Allah to the Inhabitants of Earth.

My brothers and sisters everywhere! You should know that the Messenger, Muhammad the son of `Abdullah (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) is Allah's Messenger in reality and truth. The evidences that show his veracity are abundant. None but an infidel, who out of arrogance alone, could deny these signs.

Among these proofs:

1. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) was raised illiterate, unable to read or write, and remained like that till his death. Among all his people, he was known as being truthful and trustworthy. Before receiving revelation, he had no prior knowledge of Religion or any previously sent Message. He remained like that for his first forty years. Revelation then came to Muhammad with the Koran that we now have between our hands. This Koran mentioned most of the accounts found in the previous scriptures, telling us about these events in the greatest detail as if he witnessed them. These accounts came precisely as they were found in the Torah sent down to Moses and in the Gospel sent down to Jesus. Neither the Jews or Christians were able to belie him regarding anything that he said.

2. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also foretold of everything that would occur to him and his community after him, pertaining to victory, the removal of the tyrannical kingdoms of Chosroes and Caesar, and the establishment of the religion of Islam throughout the earth. These events occurred exactly as Muhammad foretold, as if he was reading the future from an open book.

3. Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) also brought an Arabic Koran that is the peak of eloquence and clarity. The Koran challenged those eloquent and fluent Arabs of his time, who initially belied him, to bring forth a single chapter like the Koran. The eloquent Arabs of his day were unable to contest this Koran.

Indeed, till our day, none has ever dared to claim that he has been able to compose words that equal-or even approach-the order, grace, beauty, and splendor of this Glorious Koran.

4. The life history of this Noble Prophet was a perfect example of being upright, merciful, compassionate, truthful, brave, generous, distant from all evil character, and ascetic in all worldly matters, while striving solely for the reward of the Hereafter. Moreover, in all his actions and dealings, he was ever mindful and fearful of Allah.

5. Allah instilled great love for Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) in the hearts of all who believed in and met him. This love reached such a degree that any of his companions would willingly sacrifice his (or her) self, mother or father for him.

Till today, those who believe in Muhammad honor and love him. Anyone of those who believe in him would ransom his own family and wealth to see him, even if but once.

6. All of history has not preserved the biography of any person in the manner it has preserved the life of Muhammad, who is the most influential human in history.

Nor has the entire earth known of anyone whom every morning and evening, and many times thereafter throughout the day, is thought of by those who believe in him. Upon remembering Muhammad, the believers in him will greet him and ask Allah to bless him. They do such with full hearts and true love for him.

7. Nor has there every been a man on earth whom is still followed in all his doings by those who believe in him.

Those who believe in Muhammad, sleep in the manner he slept; purify themselves (through ablution and ritual washing) in the manner he purified himself; and adhere to his practice in the way they eat, drink, and clothe themselves.

Indeed in all aspects of their lives, the believers in Muhammad adhere to the teachings he spread among them and the path that he traveled upon during his life.

During every generation, from his day till our time, the believers in this Noble Prophet have fully adhered to his teachings. With some, this has reached the degree that they desire to follow and adhere to the Prophet's way in his personal matters regarding which Allah has not sought of them to adhere to in worship. For example, some will only eat those specific foods or only wear those specific garments that the Messenger liked.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad repeat those praises of Allah, special prayers, and invocations that he would say during each of his actions during day and night, like: what he would say when he greeted people, upon entering and leaving the house, entering and leaving the mosque, entering and leaving the bathroom, going to sleep and awaking from sleep, observing the new crescent, observing the new fruit on trees, eating, drinking, dressing, riding, traveling and returning from travel, etc.

Let alone all that, all those who believe in Muhammad fully perform-even to the minute detail-every act of worship-like prayer, fasting, charity, and pilgrimage-as this Noble Messenger (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) taught and as he himself performed.

All of this allows those who believe in him, to live their lives in all aspects with this Noble Messenger as their example, as if he was standing before them, for them to follow in all their doings.

eninn
8. There has never been nor will there ever be a man anywhere upon this earth who has received such love, respect, honor, and obedience in all matters-small and large alike-as has this Noble Prophet.

9. Since his day, in every region of the earth and during every period, this Noble Prophet has been followed by individuals from all races, colors and peoples. Many of those who followed him were previously Christians, Jews, pagans, idolaters, or without any religion. Among those who chose to follow him, were those who were known for their sound judgment, wisdom, reflection, and foresight. They chose to follow this Noble Prophet after they witnessed the signs of his truthfulness and the evidences of his miracles. They did not choose to follow Muhammad out of compulsion or coercion or because they had adopted the ways of their fathers and mothers.

Indeed many of the followers of this Prophet (may Allah's blessings peace be upon him), chose to follow him during the time when Islam was weak, when there were few Muslims, and when there was severe persecution of his followers on earth. Most people who have followed this Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) have done so not to acquire some material benefits. Indeed many of his followers have suffered the greatest forms of harm and persecution as a result of following this Prophet. Despite all this harm and persecution, this did not turn them back from his religion.

My brethren! All of this clearly indicates to anyone possessing any sense, that this Prophet was truly and really Allah's messenger and that he was not just a man who claimed prophethood or spoke about Allah without knowledge.

10. With all this, Muhammad came with a great religion in its credal and legal make-up.

Muhammad described Allah with qualities of complete perfection, and at the same time in a manner that is free of ascribing to Him any imperfection. Neither the philosophers or the wise could ever describe Allah like such. Indeed it is impossible to imagine that any human mind could conceive of an existing being that possesses such complete ability, knowledge, and greatness; Who has subdued the creation; Who has encompassed everything in the universe, small or large; and Who possesses such perfect mercy.

Nor is it in the ability of any human being to place a perfect law based upon justice, equality, mercy and objectivity for all human activity on earth like the laws that Muhammad brought for all spheres of human activity - like buying and selling, marriage and divorce, renting, testimony, custody, and all other contracts that are necessary to uphold life and civilization on earth.

11. It is impossible that any person conceive wisdom,, morals, good manners, nobleness of characters as what this honorable Prophet (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought.

In a full and complete manner, Muhammad spread a teaching regarding character and manners toward one 'parents, relatives, fiends, family, humanity, animals, plants and inanimate objects. It is impossible for the human mind alone to grasp all of that teaching or come with a similar teaching.

All of that unequivocally indicates that this Messenger did not bring an) of this religion from his own accord, but that it was rather a teaching and inspiration that he received from the One Who created the earth and the high heavens above and created this universe in its miraculous architecture and perfection.

12. The legal and credal make-up of the religion that the Messenger, Muhammad, (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him) brought resembles the engineering of the heavens and the earth. All of that indicates that He who created the heavens and the earth is the One Who sent down this great law and upright religion.

The degree of inimitability of the Divine law that was sent down upon Muhammad is to the same degree of inimitability of the Divine creation of the heavens and earth. For just as humanity cannot create this universe, in the same manner humanity cannot bring forth a law like Allah's law that He sent down upon His servant and messenger Muhammad (may Allah's blessings and peace be upon him).

فتاة بريطانية تدخل الإسلام بعد الإجابة علي أسئلتها في نهاية رائعة - Young Girl Accepts Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVkkINlTcVA

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I dunno, have you heard of this new one called Sports? Apparently it makes you rabidly loyal and proud of rich, muscly people whose achievements have nothing to do with you.

That's an undeserved sense of entitlement masquerading as a high that money can't buy.

A mild delusion compared to religion.

I think most sports fans are aware that it's vicarious enjoyment.

But look back at eninn's rantings that you pointed out. He thinks that shit is real. confused

Patient_Leech
Amazing? Why? ....Indeed.

eninn
Was Muhammad really a prophet? Was he just a convincing fake? How could they find out? These are the questions which the leaders of the Quraish were continuously asking themselves. They finally decided to consult the Jewish rabbis in Yathrib about the problem, since Jews had had more dealings with prophets in the past and the rabbis were knowledgeable in the scriptures.

The rabbis advised the Quraish to ask Muhammad three questions. If he knew the answers to those questions, then he was truly a prophet. The first question was about some young men of long ago, who had left their people and had had a wondrous experience. The second question was about a traveler who had journeyed to the ends of the earth in the east and the west. The third question was about the Spirit, and what it was.

The Quraish hurriedly sent messengers to Muhammad to ask him the three questions. The Prophet told them to return the following day and he would have the answers for them. However, he failed to add, "insha Allah," that is, "if Allah wills." By the next day he had not received any revelation to help him answer the questions, and he had to ask the messengers to return the following day . This was repeated for fifteen days, while the people of Mecca laughed at Muhammad's inability to answer the three questions. Finally Jibril appeared to the Prophet, and told him the three answers. He also explained the reason for the delay. In Surah 18: 23-24, is the warning that one should not plan to do anything in the future, without saying, insha Allah. All that we hope to do is only accomplished by the will of Allah.

The first question was about some young men who remained steadfast in their worship of one God, while the rest of their people turned to the worship of idols. No one is sure of the number of youth involved. That knowledge is Allah's alone, although many scholars have disputed over the number. To escape persecution, the young men hid in a cave, where Allah caused them to fall asleep for about three hundred years (only Allah knows the exact length of time). They had a dog with them, and to anyone who happened to see them they would have appeared to be awake, and the person would have been filled with fear of them. When they finally awoke, it seemed to them as if only a short time had passed. It was when one of them was sent down to the town to buy food that they learned they had slept for centuries. The account of these sleepers is in the Quran, Surah 18:9-25.

The answer to the second question was about a great traveler identified as Zul-Qarnain, "the owner of two horns." He had great power and had been given the ways and means to do all things. He traveled to the setting of the sun, which set in a murky pool. Nearby there lived a people over whom Zul-Qarnain had authority to punish or reward. He chose to punish those who did wrong and then send them back to Allah to be further punished. Those who believed in Allah and were righteous, would be rewarded. Then he journeyed to the rising of the sun, where he found a people who had been provided with no protection against the sun. Those people he left completely alone.

As part of his answer to the second question, Muhammad gave information about a third journey which Zul-Qarnain made. He traveled to a place between two mountains, where the people understood scarcely anything about Allah. They asked for his help in building a barrier between them and two beings called Yajooj and Majooj. In return for his assistance they promised to pay tribute to him. However he did not desire tribute. He replied that the power which he received from Allah was better than any tribute which they could offer him. And so he helped them erect a barrier of iron and lead, which Yajooj and Majooj were powerless to climb over or dig through. But the Quran warns that on a day appointed by Allah, they would break out of their place of confinement and cause great destruction. This would be one of the signs that the Day of Judgment was near. The story of Zul-Qarnain can be found in the Quran 18:84-103.

The third question, about the Spirit, had the shortest answer. The Quran (17:85) says that the Spirit comes by command of Allah, and that mankind does not have the knowledge to fully understand it. The Jews disputed that they had been given full knowledge in the Torah, but Allah tells us that their knowledge is very small, in comparison to Allah's knowledge, which could not be recorded even if all the trees on earth were pens and all the seas were ink.

Muhammad having answered all their questions successfully, many other people were convinced and the number of believers increased. As the numbers of believers increased, the opposition felt increasingly threatened and resorted to persecution of the followers of Muhammad.

اليوتيوبر الكوري الشهير جاي كيم يحكي قصة إسلامه الرائعة - How Jay Kim Becomes Muslim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG6iySVAzNY

مسلم يقصف جبهة قس يُؤمن أن الله مات ليغفر لنا ذنوبنا ويحرجه في مناظرة أمام الجمهور
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwjpATGWqM

eninn
Allah gave you mind and heart
To use them to achieve benefit
Listen then decide carefully
You are free to choose
Because in the end
You will bear the result of your choice

alone

No one will share with you
I pray to allah to show you the truth
Before it's too late

هل نحن في حاجة إلى السنة النبوية؟ زوار يسألون عدنان رشيد ومحمد حجاب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9EKbzR15s4

أمريكية ضحت بكل شيء من أجل الدخول في الإسلام - She Used to Teach Catholicism and Now Muslim

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6rUaw0BTDI

Putinbot1
Ennin pal, my toe will grow as big as a moutAin and i will experience hellfire.

eninn

eninn

eninn

Lord Lucien
Does anyone else imagine ennin actually tying this shit? Not copy pasting from somewhere, but taking time to type it out and share links?

Does anyone else imagine him to be really fat and smelly?

eninn
متى ولد المسيح احمد ديدات محاضرة مناظرات
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqdasghON98

أحمد ديدات - من هو أبو المسيح عليه السلام
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ejqMYNwrY

اول معجزة للمسيح في الكتاب المقدس مصيبة
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOT12owHkf4

لماذا سينزل المسيح فى آخر الزمان ؟ لماذا المسيح فقط ؟!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcLckK642TM

سيدة غير مسلمة تتهجم على يوسف استس وتقول له كيف تتجرأ أن تترك المسيحية فدمر سؤلها بدقائق
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdr3HmBJHRs

Trocity
Merry Christmas, eninn.

eninn

Carguy232
I love Islam.

I am gay.

qaD0w2337h8

Carguy232
Mohammad is great (PBUH)

Subhanallah.

S91vt2zPI1g

jc80_olfYwY

Carguy232
Mohammad is the greatest (PBUH)

pMtnwo3BOP8

Carguy232
Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) was great gay man with many gay lover.

https://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/was-the-prophet-muhammad-gay-nigel-d-salmon/1123692121

Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) gay homosexual

Carguy232

pMtnwo3BOP8

Carguy232
Mohammad is great (PBUH)

Subhanallah.

S91vt2zPI1g

jc80_olfYwY

eninn

Surtur
Infallible=incapable of making mistakes or being wrong

F*cking kids isn't a mistake?

What if the kid is a jew I assume THEN it's a mistake to f*ck the kid? Or would that mean the kid *especially* needs to be raped?

You can never tell with backwards religions like this.

Carguy232

pMtnwo3BOP8

Mohammad is homosexual (PBUH)

Surtur
He had a young wife, 6 ish. No not 6 wives, the wife was like 6. So you're saying he f*cked little boys too?

eninn

eninn
غايتنا في الحياة! محمد حجاب في حوار مع ملحد
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvFm0t8EDu4

مناظرة جميلة* هل تتبعون يسوع (عيس&#1609wink؟ عدنان رشيد وهاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUNw_LL6OA

دكتور ومستشرق أمريكي أراد الطعن في الإسلام فمدحه وأكد صحته - It Is Impossible To Reform Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXzJpMwUQiA

eninn

eninn
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him,
reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) observed: Avoid the seven most
grievous sins. (The hearers) asked: What are they, Allah's Messenger? He (the
Holy Prophet) replied: Associating anything with Allah, magic, killing of one
whom Allah has declared inviolate without a just cause, devouring the property
of an orphan, dealing in usury, fleeing on the day of fighting, and calumniating
the chaste, innocent, believing women

Sahih Muslim

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him), who said:
"Allah (glorified and exalted be He) has supernumerary angels who rove about
seeking out gatherings in which Allah's name is being invoked: they sit with
them and fold their wings round each other, filling in that which is between
them and between the lowest heaven. When depart,
ascend and rise up to heaven." He (the Prophet - peace and
blessings of Allah be upon him) said:
"Then Allah (mighty and sublime be He) asks them - He is most knowing
about them: 'From where have you come?' And they say: 'We have come from some
servants of Yours on Earth: they were glorifying You (Subhana llah), exalting
you (Allahu akbar), witnessing that there is no god but You (La ilaha illa llah),
praising You (Al-Hamdu lillah), and asking of You.' He says: 'And what
do they ask of Me?' They say: 'They ask of You Your Paradise.' He says: 'And
have they seen My Paradise?' They say: 'No, O Lord.' He says: 'And how would it
be were they to have seen My Paradise!' They say: 'And they ask protection of
You.' He says: 'From what do they ask protection of Me?' They say: 'From Your
Hell-fire, O Lord.' He says: 'And have they seen My Hell-fire?' They say: 'No.'
He says: 'And how would it be were they to have seen My Hell-fire!' They say:
'And they ask for Your forgiveness.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of
Allah be upon him) said: "Then He says: 'I have forgiven them and I have
bestowed upon them what they have asked for, and I have granted them sanctuary
from that from which they asked protection.'" He (the Prophet - peace and
blessings of Allah be upon him)

مسلمات أمريكا الجدد يناقشون ارتداء الحجاب وكيف تعرضوا إلى المضايقات ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_K_48JDwiU

الدكتور جوناثان براون يتحدث في محاضرة قديمه عن انتشارا الإسلام في العالم وخاصة الشرق الأوسط والاندلس

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IfEtgp4UWQ

مزمور 91 يثبت بأن المسيح لم يصلب وانه تم رفعة حوار عدنان مع مسيحي ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-I3XB3qUUs

eninn
عن أبي ذر جندب بن جنادة وأبي عبد
الرحمن معاذ بن جبل رضي الله تعالى عنهما عن رسول الله صلى الله عليه واله وسلم قال:
(اتق الله حيثما كنت, وأتبع السيئة الحسنة تمحها, وخالق الناس بخلق حس&#1606wink

رواه الترمذي وقال حديث حسن, وفي بعض النسخ حسن صحيح .

The Authority Of Abu Dhar Jundub bin Junadah, and
Muadh bin Jabal
The messenger of Allah said:
"Fear Allah wherever you are, and follow up a bad deed with a good one and it
will wipe it out, and behave well towards people."

Reporters.
Tirmithi narrated the hadith and said it was fine, and in another version, said
ture and
fine

عن أبي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال:
قال صلى الله عليه واله وسلم: { الإيمان بضع وسبعون شعبة أو بضع وستون شعبة،
فأفضلها قول لا إله إلا الله، وأدناها إماطة الأذى عن الطريق والحياء شعبة من
الإيمان }

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira may
Allah be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah (may peace and blessings
be upon him) said:
Faith has over seventy branches or over sixty branches, the most excellent of
which is the declaration that there is no god but Allah, and the humblest of
which is the, removal of what is injurious from the path: and modesty is the
branch of faith.

Bukhari and Muslim

كيف نستفيد من الأحاديث في حياتنا اليومية الداعيه محمد حجاب والداعية عدنان يجيبان على اسئلت مسلم ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVmkYWU4uZg
كيف نستفيد من الأحاديث في حياتنا اليومية الداعيه محمد حجاب والداعية عدنان يجيبان على اسئلت مسلم ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R82WAueLxeY

eninn
مسيحي ادعى بأن المسجد الحرام تم بناؤة في زمن عبد الملك بن مروان وعندما طلب شمسي منه الدليل هرب ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY4aBrsIHpE

حوار عباس مع جوزيف يدعي بأن إله اليهود ليس إله المسلمين ولا النصارى وان معجزات النبي موسى تم تأليفها

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8EpZuDhws

لن اواصل الحوار معك وانت ترفض مصافحتي حوار محمد حجاب مع إمرأة من حركة النسويات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJV4AwIWYCg

eninn
The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said :
"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) said : Spend (on charity), O son of Adam, and I shall spend on you."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim).

\

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be
pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of
Allah be upon him) said:

"Allah (mighty and sublime be He) will say on the Day of Resurrection:

'O son of Adam, I fell ill and you visited Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I visit You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so had fallen ill and you visited him not?

Did you not know that had you visited him you would have found Me with him? O
son of Adam, I asked you for food and you fed Me not.' He will say: 'O Lord, and
how should I feed You when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say: 'Did
you not know that My servant So-and-so asked you for food and you fed him not?

Did you not know that had you fed him you would surely have found that (the
reward for doing so) with Me? O son of Adam, I asked you to give Me to drink and
you gave Me not to drink.' He will say: 'O Lord, how should I give You to drink
when You are the Lord of the worlds?' He will say:

'My servant So-and-so asked
you to give him to drink and you gave him not to drink. Had you given him to
drink you would have surely found that with Me.'"

Muslim
شاهد ركن المتحدثين (6)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apzZMamJZqc

!داعية بريطاني مسلم يلجم مبشرا مسيحيا في ركن الخطباء

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JKGa_8_DrQ

eninn
Abu Hurairah, may Allah be pleased with him, reported:
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: While I was asleep I saw myself
in Paradise and a woman performing ablution by the side of a palace. I said: For
whom is it meant? They said: It is meant for 'Umar bin Al-Khattab. (The Holy
Prophet) said: There came across my mind the feeling of 'Umar and so I turned
back and went away. Abu Hurairah said: 'Umar wept as we were present in that
meeting with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) and 'Umar said: Allah's
Messenger, may my father and mother be taken as ransom for you. Could I at all
feel any jealousy about you?

Sahih Muslim

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased
with him) From the Prophet (peace be upon him), who said ::
"Let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day either speak good or keep
silent, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his
neighbour, and let him who believes in Allah and the Last Day be generous to his
guest."

Reporters.
Related by Bukhari and Muslim.

The Authority Of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased
with him): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said :

"Allah said : I have prepared for My righteous servants what no eye has seen and
no ear has heard, not has it occurred to human heart. Thus recite if you wish
(1): And no soul knows what joy for them (the inhabitants of Paradise) has been
kept hidden (Quran Chapter 32 Verse 17)."

Reporters.
It was related by al-Bukhari, Muslim, at-Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah

التغيرات التي واجهتها بعد إسلامي | Changes that i faced after embracing Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aik3TlQsqKE

امرأة ملحدة تسأل الداعية محمد حجاب أسئلة كثيرة

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtxloQYl2es
داعية مسلم يجيب عن شبهات في القرآن!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Spj2z9oQdbo

eninn
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him), who said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said:

"If Allah has loved a servant , He calls Gabriel (on whom be peace) and says: 'I love So-and-so, therefore love him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So Gabriel loves him. Then he (Gabriel) calls out in heaven, saying: 'Allah loves So-and-so, therefore love him.' And the inhabitants of heaven love him." He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "Then acceptance is established for him on earth. And if Allah has abhorred a servant , He calls Gabriel and says: 'I abhor So-and-so, therefore abhor him.' So Gabriel abhors him. Then Gabriel calls out to the inhabitants of heaven: 'Allah abhors So-and-so, therefore abhor him.'" He (the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "So they abhor him, and abhorrence is established for him on earth."

\\\\

Ibn 'Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, reported:

The Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said:
When Allah will gather together, on the Day of Judgment, all the earlier and
later generations of mankind, a flag will be raised (to mark off) every person
guilty of breach of faith, and it will be announced that this is the perfidy of
so and so, son of so and so (to attract the attention of people to his guilt).

Sahih Muslim
\\\\\

Narrated Uthman bin Affan (may Allah be pleased with him) The
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "The most superior
among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it to others."

Bukhari

The Prophet Jesus, peace be upon him
will not be the Savior of them as they think
look here
المسيح يرفض المسيحيين يوم الحساب! هاشم في حوار مع امرأة مسيحية

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=g3WtdkxNKc4&feature=emb_title

مسيحي بريطاني يعتنق الإسلام في نهاية رائعة بعد سماع بعض من دلائل صحة الإسلام ونبوة سيدنا محمد ﷺ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=354MTpunE3A

eninn
1/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الأول
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lw76rq2KU

2/2ما رأيك في زنا المحارم؟ منصور وشمسي في حوار مع ملحد الجزء الثاني
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2uhgpsS2sg&t=6s

1/2 ادعاءات صلب المسيح! منصور في حوار مع شاب عربي الجزء الأول
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPKRwb5uN64&t=298s

eninn

eninn

eninn
Narrated Jarir bin Abdullah al Bajali (may Allah be
pleased with him) the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said,
"He who is not merciful to others, will not be treated mercifully."

Bukhari and Muslim

Narrated by Abu Dawood (may Allah be pleased with
him), said that the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon
him) said:
(The perfect believer is the one who loves for the sake of Allah, hate for the
sake of Allah, gives for the sake of Allah and hold for the sake of Allah ),

(Sahih Aj Jame' 5965).

Narrated Abdullah bin Amr (may Allah be pleased with
him): The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) was neither a
Fahish (one who speaks bad words to make people laugh), nor a Mutafahhish (never
used bad language)." He used to say, "The best amongst you are those who have
the best manners and character.""

Bukhari

من يتهم النبي محمد ﷺ بانه قاتل فهو أكبر كذاب في التأريخ ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GhzZWYPTCk
حوار شمسي مع شاب غير مسلم ( لا أدري ) حول الخالق ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKY0Z0OrqCc

كيف يمكننا إقناع الناس بالإسلام ؛ وهم يقولون كلاما قبيحًا عن الإسلام ؛ وعن الرسول ؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CUrfqU7GoE

eninn
Allah says in the Quran what means

:
{Glory be to Him Who made His servant to go on a night from the Sacred Mosque to the remote mosque of which We have blessed the precincts, so that We may show to him some of Our signs; surely He is the Hearing, the Seeing.} (Al-Israa' 17:1)

There is no doubt that Al-Isra (the night journey) followed by Al-Miraj (the heavenly ascension) was one of the miracles in the life of our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him). According to the most accepted view, it happened on the 27th of Rajab, the seventh month of the Hijri calendar, in the tenth year of Muhammad's prophethood.

It is reported in Hadith literature, that the Messenger of Allah was carried from the Sacred Mosque in Makkah to the "Farthest Mosque" (Al-Masjid al-Aqsa) in Jerusalem on a creature called Al-Buraq in the company of the archangel Gabriel (peace be upon him). There he led a congregational prayer of the prophets of God.

Then Gabriel took him to the heavens where he met the prophets Adam, John, Jesus, Idris, Aaron and Moses (peace be on them all). In the seventh heaven, he met Abraham (peace be on him).

He was then brought to the Divine Presence. The details of this encounter are beautifully detailed in the beginning of surat An-Najm (52).

The speed of the animal outweigh the aircraft

This is different from human industries

This is from Allah

it's miracles

like Stick of Moses, peace be upon him

After all these matters took place with the Prophet, he returned to the city of Makkah. Some scholars said the Prophet's journey took about one-third of the night, i.e., his journey from Makkah to Jerusalem, then to the heavens and what is above them, and then back to Makkah The next day the Prophet told the people what happened to him the previous night. The blasphemers belied the Prophet and mocked him, saying, "We need a month to get there and back, and you are claiming to have done all this in one night?"

They said to Abu Bakr, "Look at what your companion is saying. He says he went to Jerusalem and came back in one night." Abu Bakr told them, "If he said that, then he is truthful. I believe him concerning the news of the heavens--that an angel descends to him from the heavens. How could I not believe he went to Jerusalem and came back in a short period of time--when these are on earth?" At that, the Companion, Abu Bakr, was called "as-Siddiq"--because of how strongly he believed all what the Prophet said.

The blasphemous people questioned the Prophet: "If you are truthful, then describe to us Masjid al-Aqsa and its surroundings." They asked this because they knew Prophet Muhammad had never been there before the previous night. Allah enabled the Messenger to see Masjid al-Aqsa, and he described the masjid and its surroundings in exact detail. Moreover, the Prophet said, "On my way back, I saw some of your shepherds grazing their animals in a particular location. They were searching for a camel they had lost." The Prophet continued by giving the description of the camel. When these shepherds came back, they told their people what happened to them--precisely as the Prophet had already told them.

These blasphemers admitted the Prophet's description was exact. Despite that, They did accept Islam. Only those whom Allah willed to be guided, will be guided. The person whom Allah did not will to be guided, will not believe--regardless of how much explanation or how many proofs he is shown. The person whom Allah willed to be guided, surely he will be a believer. Many people witnessed miracles and believe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p97c4D2fTqw

ISRA MI'RAJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mylm0P9srLw

Isra and Miraj (Night Journey) - Shaykh Hamza Yusuf

يابانية تسأل لماذا تصدقون اسراء النبي من مكة الى الاقصى بليلة واحدة ؟ د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir Naik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSalrgd1m4

eninn
1/3لقد حرفته! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_qgXe1v3pM

2/3 حقوق المرأة في المسيحية! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7pdQcJ85Gw

3/3 حقوق المرأة في المسيحية! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحي الجزء الأخير

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4y0jCmnZkw

eninn
Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him) reported
Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:
{ Allah created one hundred (parts of mercy) and He distributed one amongst His
creation and kept this one hundred excepting one with Himself (for the Day of
Resurrection).}

It was related by Tirmidhi

:
Narrated Abu Hurairah (may Allah be pleased with
him) Allah's Messenger (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said, "Whoever
believes in Allah and the Last Day should not harm his neighbor. I command you
to take care of the women, for they are created from a rib and the most crooked
portion of the rib is its upper part; if you try to straighten it, you will
break it and if you leave it will remain crooked, so I command you to take care
of the women."

Narrated Abu Dhar (RAA) that he heard the Prophet (SAW) saying
"If someone accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him Fasiq, a wicked person) or
accuses him of Kufr (disbelief), such an accusation will revert to him
(the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent."

Bukhari

1/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvq51UNgFkA
2/2 القرآن فيه تناقضات! منصور في حوار مع زائر الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7K7XshNqnI&t=10s

Stealth Moose
I can only assume eninn is back again and spamming doctrine because he's under quarantine and has a quota to make.

eninn

Stealth Moose

Surtur
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
What is Allah's opinion on gay characters in Fortnite?

Can u behead the gay characters? Legit question I don't play Fortnite lol.

eninn

eninn
شاب كوري اعتنق الإسلام ويجيب كيف غير الإسلام حياته ولماذا تحتاج كوريا للإسلام ؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeCN_z4ldcU

1/2 الإله في داخلي! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWKLG9O57RA

2/2 الإله في داخلي! هاشم في حوار مع مسيحيين الجزء الثاني

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfTtu2dSwk0

Old Man Whirly!
Hi Ennin make sure you socially distance and pray at home this Ramadan. Be safe!

eninn
thank you

YousufKhan1212
Hi ennin, how is Ramadan?

eninn
alhamdulallah brother

thank you too

\\\

ما هو مصدر الأخلاق عندكم؟ محمد حجاب في حوار مع شواذ جنسياً

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k316KbE40FQ

مؤثر* مسلم كندي يطلب من الدعاة طلباً مفاجئاً بخصوص زوجته التي اعتنقت الإسلام*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qW3Le_SvNPQ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.