Doctor Strange vs Hulkbuster Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Who wins this glorious fight?

Dedicated to StiltmanFTW.

Adam Grimes
Reported

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Reported For what?

Adam Grimes
Posting a spite thread and flaming an user in the op. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Nobody bullies Stilt, not on my watch.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Nobody bullies Stilt, not on my watch. Stilt tries to bully others tho sad

Astner
The Hulkbuster armor is designed to fight the Hulk, not Dr. Strange.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Astner
The Hulkbuster armor is designed to fight the Hulk, not Dr. Strange.

This is why it is called the HULKBuster, not STRANGEBuster. Little known fact.

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Stilt tries to bully others tho sad

Jesus Christ now you're trying to frame him. I hope the ban is long

StiltmanFTW
Stilt tries to bully others tho sad

http://i65.tinypic.com/dy55js.png

Astner
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This is why it is called the HULKBuster, not STRANGEBuster. Little known fact.
The point I was trying to make is that is has no resistances against Dr. Strange's sorcery, ultimately putting Iron Man at a huge disadvantage.

StiltmanFTW
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=589912& amp;highlight=title%3A%28never+ever%29+userid%3A14

Badabing
Stilt tries to bully others tho sad So your reasoning for breaking rules is to point out another person's behavior? Yeah, that doesn't work here. Next time a month ban will for you should make my point. wink

Badabing
Jman whining about his thread getting closed.

Sorry, but wrong. Blaming your bad behavior on another person's behavior isn't justification or an excuse. You will be banned next time.

Wrong again. You look to be the stalker here. And I'll bet Pr has a different memory of events.

Good talk Jman. Now we know you have thin skin, you flame-bait, you stalk Stilt and you lie about mods. Can't wait until your next hissy fit. thumb up

Galan007
laughing out loud

-Pr-
I said that Jman makes dumb threads, and that Stilt talks shit. Both those things are true.

What I didn't say was that I would continue to allow anything. I just won't police the GDF or the Movie Forums unless Backfire or Imped asks me, which is unlikely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.