World Forger vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SithLantern93
-

SithLantern93
bump

DeadpoolXXX
world forger stomps.

dont bump this again. its a cut and dry win tbh thumb up

xJLxKing
LT

Senor Cage
Don't have much confidence in current LT.

DeadpoolXXX
as far as we know it takes either a more powerful multiverse level being to beat world forger, or superman wearing his full plot armor.

LT is neither.

Inedian
Superman one punching WF is the worst that has ever happened in comic and to comics.

Adam Grimes
Durability feats for LT?

leonidas
lol durability feats for wf besides being ko'd by superman and killed by barbatos?

Quick Freeze
Lmao i get that joke good one Leo thumb up laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
I asked first. 😌

carver9
This forum have gone completely crazy.

leonidas
heh tbf, i don't think either has much to offer in terms of actual durability feats. what are wf's offensive feats--aside from slamming a weak superman into a planet....?

carver9
He doesnt need fts. Hes multiversal powerful.

Adam Grimes
I went full carv.

DarkSaint85
I AM actually interested in their battle feats.

All WF has is his attack on Superman, and the way he shut MMH down effortlessly. And was able to BFR them to Apokolips.

LT has been around since like the 60s, in the other LT vs Spectre thread he didn't seem to have any feats?

Astner
Isn't the World Forger supposed to be to Mxyzptlk what Mxyzptlk is to the inhabitants of the multiverse?

https://i.imgur.com/D2d4z1Bm.jpg

Genii96
Iirc, LT withstood the IG attack of magus that erased the other abstracts, before casually reversing the danger and bringing them back

abhilegend
Originally posted by Genii96
Iirc, LT withstood the IG attack of magus that erased the other abstracts, before casually reversing the danger and bringing them back
Didn't happen like that.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Astner
Isn't the World Forger supposed to be to Mxyzptlk what Mxyzptlk is to the inhabitants of the multiverse?

https://i.imgur.com/D2d4z1Bm.jpg
I love this artwork.

Mr Master
Originally posted by Genii96

Iirc, LT withstood the IG attack of magus that erased the other abstracts,

before casually reversing the danger and bringing them back
It was actually God-Warlock's attack: The LT just sat there calmly. laughing out loud

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/41423956_W1.jpg

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/41423957_W2.jpg

Genii96
Originally posted by Mr Master
It was actually God-Warlock's attack: The LT just sat there calmly. laughing out loud

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/41423956_W1.jpg

https://s7d7.turboimg.net/t1/41423957_W2.jpg

Oh yeah, warlock, thanks

MrMind
WF

Stoic
LT easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by leonidas
lol durability feats for wf besides being ko'd by superman and killed by barbatos?

WF still being conscious is a better durability feat then LT Warlock brush off. thumb up

In seriousness, he did casually create a universe eater in Barbatos. Between that and forging every part of the multiverse, including hypertime, this call for "combat feats" is pretty funny. As if his position on the cosmic food chain is in doubt, relative to someone like, say, Galactus or Eternity.

xJLxKing
Tie or LT

MrMind
Originally posted by leonidas

a punch that destroyed the entire multiverse, only knocked world forger down. that's better than any durability feats LT ever had

xJLxKing

deft
World Forger for sure

Diesldude
Going with WF

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
a punch that destroyed the entire multiverse, only knocked world forger down. And did no harm to the planet, or the rest of the Justice League isn't taking down the Living Tribunal. At this point in time World Forger needs more showings.

Fixed.

Senor Cage
WF.

Stoic
World Forger lacks feats.

Diesldude
WF survived a Multiverse destroying punch point blank range.

He got hit, and whatever force that he could not dampen with his face was enough to vaporize the anvil and a more mature multiverse.

MrMind
He also built 2 multiverses along with hypertime, dark multiverse, along with sphere of goda
He built a dimension just to trap Superman
He created the future justice league
He picked up barbatos like picking up a bat. Barbatos is a full multiversal monster himself
He's hardly fearless, his top feats trumps LT by a large margin

carver9
World Forger is the most ftless character on KMC who have moved up in rank for nothing. This is the only character I've seen on KMC who doesnt need showings to justify his tier. Wonder why? LT doesnt have any showings either. Beings like Beyonder should be ranked at the pinnacle of power if beings like WF can do NOTHING but still get ranked as being able to take out Franklin, Galactus and LT. This has become far more than just sad at this point in time.

abhilegend
laughing out loud

carver9
He also built 2 multiverses along with hypertime, dark multiverse, along with sphere of goda
He picked up barbatos like picking up a bat. Barbatos is a full multiversal monster himself

Scans of him building 2 multiverse and hyper time and the dark multiverse.
Scan of him building the dimension he trapped Superman in.
Scans of him creating the future justice League.
Scans
Scans
Scans

carver9
I'm honestly thinking about Battlezoning this. I cant stand battle zones but I honestly feel this is worth it.

AlbertoJohnAvil

None of those feats put him above LT. not even close. at all

any reality warper can trap superman, it's not exactly mission impossible.
Barbatos was universal

LT is above the celestials whos feats dwarfs World Forger

Nothing about Superman punch was multiversal

MrMind
Carver spent his whole life hating on DC, that's dedication

AlbertoJohnAvil
in effect, it's something like this: just because something can create a multiverse, there's nothing saying it takes the kind of power needed to destroy a multiverse to destroy it. I gave examples. Off the top of my head, steel is made in a crucible and forged on an anvil, neither which are as strong as steel. The entire basis for the multiversal argument relies on the flawed logic that the Forge has to be as strong as a multiverse. It doesn't. There are plenty of examples of materials being used to make a product far stronger than the thing it's created on or in 🤷🏿‍♂️

AlbertoJohnAvil
The expression "I made it with my own two hands" has been around for a long while.. yes it doesn't truly mean they used just their hands as many carpenters have used this to explained that it was only them whom created something, Doesnt mean no tools where used...

It takes Alpheus two hands to do what he did.
The hammer doesnt just work by itself lol..
He powers it, or shall I say The hammer channels his power (Kinda like Mjolnir for thor)

carver9
Carver spent his whole life hating on DC, that's dedication

I gave Captain Marvel an edge of my favorite character.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=643646&highlight=%22Gladiator+vs+Captain+Marvel%22

Gave Wonder Woman the edge over Jane...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=634191&pagenumber=2

Gave Orion the edge of Hercules. Even said Wonder Woman could beat Hulk with the lasso. Pull a majority. Just because I dont hug DC before I go to bed at night doesnt mean I just wank Marvel.

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
The expression "I made it with my own two hands" has been around for a long while.. yes it doesn't truly mean they used just their hands as many carpenters have used this to explained that it was only them whom created something, Doesnt mean no tools where used...

It takes Alpheus two hands to do what he did.
The hammer doesnt just work by itself lol..
He powers it, or shall I say The hammer channels his power (Kinda like Mjolnir for thor)

Do you have scans of WF creating a Multiverse? Dont feel like going back and read it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by carver9
Do you have scans of WF creating a Multiverse? Dont feel like going back and read it.

Nope.

I think it's a big possibility WF might be multiversal, but i'll wait to see what he does

carver9
Nope.

I think it's a big possibility WF might be multiversal, but i'll wait to see what he does

Maybe I need to reword my question. Did he create anything outside of the forge? Here is him creating while being inside of the forge...

https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Justice-League-22-spoilers-6.jpg

Here is him retreating to go back inside of the forge...

https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Justice-League-22-spoilers-14.jpg

If the answer is yes to any of the above, he destroys LT imo. If the answer is no then...

MrMind
I gave Captain Marvel an edge of my favorite character.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=643646&highlight=%22Gladiator+vs+Captain+Marvel%22

Gave Wonder Woman the edge over Jane...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=634191&pagenumber=2

Gave Orion the edge of Hercules. Even said Wonder Woman could beat Hulk with the lasso. Pull a majority. Just because I dont hug DC before I go to bed at night doesnt mean I just wank Marvel.

So you picked DC twice in 85000 of your posts good for u

abhilegend
Scans of him building 2 multiverse and hyper time and the dark multiverse.
Scan of him building the dimension he trapped Superman in.
Scans of him creating the future justice League.
Scans
Scans
Scans
Uh what?

abhilegend
None of those feats put him above LT. not even close. at all

any reality warper can trap superman, it's not exactly mission impossible.
Barbatos was universal

LT is above the celestials whos feats dwarfs World Forger

Nothing about Superman punch was multiversal
Barbatos shook the entire multiverse with just his scream.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cwuy8izHMXA/WoTn87uD4nI/AAAAAAAAN7w/s9zQusC7IZEgZVk6f3HuWJDYvaJoliYVACHMYCw/s1600/RCO015_w.jpg

CatL18
Did Barbatos become stronger than Worldforger?
Barbatos killed his master.

abhilegend
It can be argued that Forger was weakened in third dimension hence could be killed by Barbatos.

carver9
Originally posted by CatL18
Did Barbatos become stronger than Worldforger?
Barbatos killed his master.

This is one of the reasons I asked the questions above. Hes creating things while being in the Forge. Has he done anything outside of the Forge? Can anyone answer this please.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
It can be argued that Forger was weakened in third dimension hence could be killed by Barbatos.

Where was this said?

abhilegend
Where was this said?
laughing out loud

Justice League 30.

abhilegend
This is one of the reasons I asked the questions above. Hes creating things while being in the Forge. Has he done anything outside of the Forge? Can anyone answer this please.
Wut?

DarkSaint85
This is like asking what feats TOAA and the Presence have outside of their creations...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Barbatos shook the entire multiverse with just his scream.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-cwuy8izHMXA/WoTn87uD4nI/AAAAAAAAN7w/s9zQusC7IZEgZVk6f3HuWJDYvaJoliYVACHMYCw/s1600/RCO015_w.jpg

That doesn't come close to showing he's multiversal.

Show him DESTROYING a multiverse then we'll consider barbatos multiversal

abhilegend
That doesn't come close to showing he's multiversal.

Show him DESTROYING a multiverse then we'll consider barbatos multiversal
By that logic, let's see what LT has done to consider it multiversal.

Galan007
This is one of the reasons I asked the questions above. Hes creating things while being in the Forge. Has he done anything outside of the Forge? Can anyone answer this please. facepalm

AlbertoJohnAvil
By that logic, let's see what LT has done to consider it multiversal.

no by NO logic, Barbatos has done nothing multiversal ever. period. and YOU know this

abhilegend
no by NO logic, Barbatos has done nothing multiversal ever. period. and YOU know this
Except shaking the multiverse you mean.

AlbertoJohnAvil
shaking isn't the same as destroying.
laughing out loud

imagine thinking shaking means you can destroy a multiverse on a whim. getting desperate i see huh abhi

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

imagine thinking shaking means you can destroy a multiverse on a whim. getting desperate i see huh abhi

You said Barbatos has done NOTHING multiversal, ever, period.

But he HAS. He's shaken the multiverse with a scream. That's hardly nothing.....

AlbertoJohnAvil
Multiversal as I mean in creating or destroying a multiverse. That's implication of multiversail power

Shaking the universe doesn't require Universal level strength

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Where did you said destroying multiverse is the only thing classified as multiversal? By that account, LT is not multiversal either, he hasn't even shaken the multiverse.

AlbertoJohnAvil
to be multiversal you'd need to destroy one or create one.

LT was stated and shown to be above the cosmic entities including Eternity

Alot of heroes has "shook" reality. doesn't automatically make them universe busters

cdtm
Where did you said destroying multiverse is the only thing classified as multiversal? By that account, LT is not multiversal either, he hasn't even shaken the multiverse.

No one else says this, just him.

cdtm

LT was stated and shown to be above the cosmic entities including Eternity

Alot of heroes has "shook" reality. doesn't automatically make them universe busters

By your own logic, WF is above Mxy, who he's simply using as demolition to clear out the old structure, before he puts in the new.

Galan007
to be multiversal you'd need to destroy one or create one. That's not true at all.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Barbatos *was* made to eat universes.

cdtm
How many universes has LT made or destroyed?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
That's not true at all.

It's true on every other forums, and in general i'm not sure why this is new to you guys.

Galan007
Multiversal creation or destruction are not the *only* feats that make a character multiversal. That's ridiculous.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Multiversal creation or destruction are not the *only* feats that make a character multiversal. That's ridiculous.

ok quantify shaking the multiverse.

it takes a galaxy worth of energy to shake the universe

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by cdtm
How many universes has LT made or destroyed?

living tribunal transcends all this creations, he judges all.
He transcends the overspace which is beyond and above eternity, are you serious?

cdtm
He transcends the overspace which is beyond and above eternity, are you serious? Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

xJLxKing
Hahahahah

carver9
I can shake a car.

AlbertoJohnAvil
LT job ISN'T to destroy the multiverse though, he governs it

Whatever your trying to do isn't debunking anything I said

Galan007
I can shake a car. Physical analogies are irrelevant here, tbh.

Can you shake the sky by yelling?

Magnificent M

AlbertoJohnAvil
exactly

Adam Grimes
He transcends the overspace which is beyond and above eternity, are you serious? iow, none?

Magnon
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
iow, none?
Feat-wise, LT is quite weak. He lost to the Protege, lost to the mecha Beyonders, lost to HOTI Thanos, lost to Lord Chaos & Master Order, the list goes on. He also failed to defeat Korvak, and was blinded by Magus using a couple of Cosmic Cubes. And so on. This guy's history is a history of failure.

He did manage to ALMOST trap Dr. Strange once. I guess that counts for something?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-af3d3f3578b14c41eb211327216c576a-c

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Magnon
Feat-wise, LT is quite weak. He lost to the Protege, lost to the mecha Beyonders, lost to HOTI Thanos, lost to Lord Chaos & Master Order, the list goes on. He also failed to defeat Korvak, and was blinded by Magus using a couple of Cosmic Cubes. And so on. This guy's history is a history of failure.

He did manage to ALMOST trap Dr. Strange once. I guess that counts for something?

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-af3d3f3578b14c41eb211327216c576a-c
And like swag, he really only governs magical balance...

Mr Master

Alot of heroes has "shook" reality.

doesn't automatically make them universe busters
Like Odin vs Seth shaking the multiverse.

So, under these guidelines ... they're "multiversal" ... What the f**k? ... and, lol.

Mr Master

Feat-wise, LT is quite weak.

1) He lost to the Protege,

2) lost to the mecha Beyonders,

3) lost to HOTI Thanos,

4) lost to Lord Chaos & Master Order,

5) the list goes on.

6) He also failed to defeat Korvak,

7) and was blinded by Magus using a couple of Cosmic Cubes.

8) He did manage to ALMOST trap Dr. Strange once.
1) Protege copied LT's power amongst others.

2) "mecha?" ... Anyway, the BeyonderS (post 85' Beyonder retcon)
have always secretly been the most powerful in Marvel.

3) HOTI was the power of TOAA.

4) Due to a stipulated circumstantial plot CIS in Ewing's new cosmology.

5) What else ya got on this "list?"

6) Scans of LT battling Korvac?
Scans of Korvac even ever knowing the LT was ever there?
Scans of the LT attacking Korvac with his own power?

7) LT was not "blinded" ... that's just false. Magus hid himself from LT's senses, nothing more.

8) laughing ... Dr Strange conceded the LT could've erased him with a thought.
Luckily for Strange, the LT was only testing Strange.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'll return with actual LT feats later.

Magnon
The point is, LT's combat feats are just as bad -- or worse -- than WF's. Almost always when LT engages in a fight he loses. He's not powerful enough to guard his abilities against duplication (unlike Scathan), he's not strong enough to defeat a couple of mecha Beyonders (unlike Starbrand and Ex Nihilo & Abyss), he's not omniscient enough to pierce through the veil cast by a couple of Cosmic Cubes, etc.

Losing a fight, even if the opponent is very powerful, isn't much of a feat. Hank Pym is not universal+ even though he lost a fist fight against Eternity. Wolverine is not universal+ even though he lost a brawl against IG Thanos.

Mr Master

The point is, LT's combat feats are just as bad -- or worse -- than WF's.
... iyo.

Almost always when LT engages in a fight he loses.
False.

He's not powerful enough to guard his abilities against duplication (unlike Scathan)
Interesting.

How powerful is Scathan?

he's not strong enough to defeat a couple of mecha Beyonders

(unlike Starbrand and Ex Nihilo & Abyss)
Ex Nihilo/Abyss/Gardners didn't "defeat" anyone.
They warped a non-reactive (didn't defend itself or attack anyone) Beyonder into a tree.

In a surprise attack: Starbrand (using its full power suicide style)
dispersed the vulnerable shell of one Beyonder
beyond the point where it could re-incorporate itself with said shell. (m-body)

Starbrand never confronted any Beyonder directly.

---------------------------------------------------------

Obvious PIS/CIS in any case, unless you're actually trying to make the allusion,
that either Starbrand or Ex Nihilo/Abyss/Gardners or even together, are > LT. erm

The LT that was portrayed as the totality of infinite universeS of Marvel rolled into one.

he's not omniscient enough to pierce through the veil cast by a couple of Cosmic Cubes, etc.
Scans of the LT attempting to pierce through the "veil?"

The CCUs actively hid Magus from the spectrum of perception.
This has nothing to do with LT's omniscience.

Losing a fight, even if the opponent is very powerful, isn't much of a feat. Hank Pym is not universal+ even though he lost a fist fight against Eternity. Wolverine is not universal+ even though he lost a brawl against IG Thanos.
no expression ...

darthgoober
Physical analogies are irrelevant here, tbh.

Can you shake the sky by yelling?
Technically... yes. Sounds are vibrations in the air after all stick out tongue

DarkSaint85
The entire sky?

Inedian
Living Tribunal wins against WF and One Punch Superman simuntaneously.

AlbertoJohnAvil
LT loses to beings that would be unfazed by sun Amped Superman best punch

abhilegend
Where did they do any such thing?

carver9
Originally posted by Mr Master
Like Odin vs Seth shaking the multiverse.

So, under these guidelines ... they're "multiversal" ... What the f**k? ... and, lol.

DarkSaint85
Carver! Pr still awaits you!!

carver9
I dont debate with mods.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Where did they do any such thing?

most of the jl members survived the impact

DarkSaint85
I dont debate with mods.

Cool.

So if I ask it, you'd answer, right? smile

emporerpants
As far as collateral damage is concerned, it's kinda like how in dragon ball goku has his vaunted feat of how his and beerus's punches are going to destroy the universe, despite the fact that zero collateral damage occured on earth? Goku seems to get full credit for that feat despite the collateral damage being nill. In fact, if we are going to go by collateral damage actually caused the dragon ball characters are not anywhere close to the power they get scaled at. I mean hell, bulma, corrin, normal humans, etc. don't get killed as a result of collateral damage all the time. So, if you use the collateral damage route for Supes, you need to use it for all of dragon ball as well. Otherwise, you're a hypocrit. So, pick one. Does collateral damage have to 100% scale to the implied damage or potential damage or are we allowed a bit of suspension of disbelief for the sake of the plot? Whatever you choose, be prepared to apply it equally to DC, Marvel, Dragonball, etc. and don't just pick and choose where it gets used. Thanks. smile

abhilegend
So? They weren't the target of the punch.

-Pr-

It literally doesn't matter.

Collateral damage only ever matters when writers want it to, and is an absolutely appalling angle to base an argument on.

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
It literally doesn't matter.

Collateral damage only ever matters when writers want it to, and is an absolutely appalling angle to base an argument on.

They ran out new arguments to spin and now appear to be reusing some of the earliest ones.

xJLxKing
Yet another confirmation that WF can destroy a universe...
Ouch
https://www.superherohype.com/comics/464799-exclusive-preview-justice-league-31?slideshow=12049#/slide/5

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Yet another confirmation that WF can destroy a universe...
Ouch
https://www.superherohype.com/comics/464799-exclusive-preview-justice-league-31?slideshow=12049#/slide/5

nobody ever claimed he wasn't universal

xJLxKing
He is greatly weakened lol

AlbertoJohnAvil
Is that a preview? If it, I'ma wait til the full comic come out to give my full input y'know lol? dont wanna jump to conclusions imo

I think he's in the same league as the Monitor/Anti-Monitor at their bests if i remember correctly

Diesldude
Is that a preview? If it, I'ma wait til the full comic come out to give my full input y'know lol? dont wanna jump to conclusions imo

I think he's in the same league as the Monitor/Anti-Monitor at their bests if i remember correctly

It's direct from the comic lol. Not like the one below all mentioned in the comments and we only saw the gatekeeper within the pages.

Diesldude
nobody ever claimed he wasn't universal the word they used is reality not universe. Big difference.

AlbertoJohnAvil
What?

"reality" is USED synonymously with universe in comics MOST of the time, How is that a "big difference"

laughing out loud laughing out loud

Diesldude
What?

"reality" is USED synonymously with universe in comics MOST of the time, How is that a "big difference"

laughing out loud laughing out loud you can't have multiple realities I the universe because each reality may have their own unique laws of physics but a reality can have multiple universes. That's the difference.

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's your head canon. whenever a comic mentions "reality" it's usually referring to an universe

AlbertoJohnAvil
Like honestly STOP trolling. the comic specifically mentions "A universe"

A is singular

https://i.postimg.cc/JDTPWT9P/Screenshot-509.png

carver9
nobody ever claimed he wasn't universal

Seems like something is on the ground. What is that he is clashing his hammer on top of?

-K-M-
Seems like something is on the ground. What is that he is clashing his hammer on top of?

Crisis anvil. I assume the same one he formed under his own power in Justice League #25

Diesldude
Seems like something is on the ground. What is that he is clashing his hammer on top of? so you're saying anyone can strike the anvil and create the universe?

Diesldude
That's your head canon. whenever a comic mentions "reality" it's usually referring to an universe what's up with the insult? If you want to counter it, you are more than welcome to and I'm willing to change my mind if you can prove that a universe means the same thing as reality in comics.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Crisis anvil. I assume the same one he formed under his own power in Justice League #25

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42664745/SmartSelect_20190903-230021_Chrome.jpg.html

-K-M-
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42664745/SmartSelect_20190903-230021_Chrome.jpg.html

thumb up

He was going to use that one to create a multiverse. Here just a universe but likely still an anvil he formed and to help channel its power

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
thumb up

He was going to use that one to create a multiverse. Here just a universe but likely still an anvil he formed and to help channel its power

Did you read it though? Read the part about Mxy.

-K-M-

Diesldude
Originally posted by Diesldude
so you're saying anyone can strike the anvil and create the universe? wait the anvil was destroyed in the 6th dimension so I'm not sure what he's striking. Have to wait for the comic to come out.

carver9
@KM...

Appears a special event had to take place for that to happen though. As if he needed Mxy.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Cool.

So if I ask it, you'd answer, right? smile

Carver, hello!

carver9
What was his question?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
Hey; I realise it's not for everyone, but I'll take the occasional reboot over each X-Man having two to three distinct origins that clash with each other.

But they're different, somehow?

-K-M-
@KM...

Appears a special event had to take place for that to happen though. As if he needed Mxy.

To replace the multiverse with his old one with the new. Yes

DarkSaint85
Carver, hello!

Diesldude
@KM...

Appears a special event had to take place for that to happen though. As if he needed Mxy. do you have any proof of this?

8swords
bumpo

abhilegend
Forger oneshots

MrMind
WF

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

abhilegend

MrMind
that's what I'm wondering as well

DarkSaint85
Him against the IG

abhilegend
Wasn't a direct fight and Forger literally creates IG level of artifacts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.