Firestorm vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who is the superior matter manipulator?

Best canon versions of each character.

abhilegend
Firestorm, easily.

carver9
Surfer

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by abhilegend
Firestorm, easily. reason?

abhilegend
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
reason?
His feats are consistently better than Surfer.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t453167.html

DarkSaint85
What would be their best two feats, IYO?

Stoic
The Surfers best feat would likely be when he became so angry that his power levels rivaled those of Galactus.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
The Surfers best feat would likely be when he became so angry that his power levels rivaled those of Galactus. ..is this a race thing?

Because of Jason being black?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
..is this a race thing?

Because of Jason being black?

Well it was obvious in the BM thread that you lean that way due to the weak ass argument that you gave to support why you believed that he wouldn't be able to hit her. Meanwhile, Aquaman had no problem hittting her. If you're butthurt over the question, perhaps you should have tried to see both sides instead only one.

Philosophía
Firestorm.

One Big Mob
The Surfers best feat would likely be when he became so angry that his power levels rivaled those of Galactus. eh

Galan007
You missed the issue where he turned Super Saiyan I take it? mmm

cdtm
News to me.

Maybe he's talking about when Surfer had the Nega bands?

DarkSaint85
Well it was obvious in the BM thread that you lean that way due to the weak ass argument that you gave to support why you believed that he wouldn't be able to hit her. Meanwhile, Aquaman had no problem hittting her. If you're butthurt over the question, perhaps you should have tried to see both sides instead only one.

What, based on her actual speed feats? And his lack thereof? Yeah, it MUST be a race thing thumb up

Apologise or get reported. Simple as.

-Pr-
...What.

cdtm
I didn't know DS was a heavy drinker.

abhilegend
The Surfers best feat would likely be when he became so angry that his power levels rivaled those of Galactus.
Where did that happen?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by -Pr-
...What.

Originally posted by cdtm
I didn't know DS was a heavy drinker.

It all came out of the Blue MArvel vs WW thread, where I was silly enough to make the point that the herald with some of the best combat speed feats, when bloodlusted, would be too fast for BM:

You also doubt that he can hit her, but I wonder if that would be the case if Sentry, Namor, or Hyperion fought her? Or is this a racial issue?

For some reason, the race card got played.

Philosophía
Darksaint got Stoic'd and now he is undergoing an implicit bias training.

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It all came out of the Blue MArvel vs WW thread, where I was silly enough to make the point that the herald with some of the best combat speed feats, when bloodlusted, would be too fast for BM:

For some reason, the race card got played.

Do you have some sort of history of racism?

Bentley

He has said in the past that Carver has a chocolate soul.

DarkSaint85

I'm the only one who defended Abhi when Rage and Enzeru were being racist towards him....

I mean, you've been around the forums. Have you seen any racism from me?

Originally posted by Bentley
He has said in the past that Carver has a chocolate soul.

At first, I thought I had to check myself. OMG, maybe the reason why I have issues with Carver is because he's a brother.

Then I realised, no, it's because he's silly.

Philosophía
Saint is a white separatist.

Just yesterday, I put a photo where I was a bit tanned on facebook, and he instantly asked me "what percentage are you white?". Before I even got the chance to answer, he unfriended and blocked me.

Now I see he's added Galan on fb, and it's only natural, since Galan is basically an Antarctican.

-Pr-

cdtm
So he's a white savior. type of racist. Defending a minority because he thinks he can't defend himself. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.