Surviving on Jupiter for a day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Is there a meta or low Herald that can survive on Jupiter for a day. Flight is turned off for this. Whomever it is, they are teleported to the edge of the planet and then dropped. That person have 24 hours to live. If you are unaware of the events that happens on this planet, please let me know and I can post something to aid you in your answer.

Anything of assistance like flight, teleportation, anything that involves travel (minus your legs) can not be used for this thread.

No warping anything. Messing with the properties of the planet. This is a durability challenge, not a manipulating challenge.

Galan007
Brit.

SquallX
Are they given air to breathe?

carver9
Nope

MrMind
are they allowed to poop or piss

DarkSaint85
Butterball

DarkSaint85
Animal Man, Absorbing Man, Darwin, Doomsday, Shift, Metamorpho, Gorilla Granny, Godzilla, Plastic Man, Engineer, Solomon Grundy, Jade, Aztek, B1M, Bigby Wolf, Hellstrike, Iron Man.

At this point I gave up lol. But there are a few who can.

spetznaz

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by carver9
Is there a meta or low Herald that can survive on Jupiter for a day. Flight is turned off for this. Whomever it is, they are teleported to the edge of the planet and then dropped. That person have 24 hours to live. If you are unaware of the events that happens on this planet, please let me know and I can post something to aid you in your answer.

Anything of assistance like flight, teleportation, anything that involves travel (minus your legs) can not be used for this thread.

No warping anything. Messing with the properties of the planet. This is a durability challenge, not a manipulating challenge.

Don't forget about the Great Red Spot. Maybe add another stipulation where they all get dropped in that and can they make their way out of it.

Or maybe even Neptune where the winds are the fastest in the Solar System.

DarkSaint85
https://www.nasa.gov/audience/forstudents/5-8/features/nasa-knows/what-is-jupiter-58.html

That's NASA on Jupiter conditions.

Magnetic field 20times that of Earth.
Gravitational pull 2.4 times that of Earth
Temp of -145 C (this is bad)
Winds of 400mph in the Great Red Spot.

Otoh,a day lasts 10hours.

B1M can't do it. But I'm still pretty sure the others could.

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Brit.
Doesn't he need to breathe?

But back on topic :
X-Ray and Vapor (from the U-foes), Red Ghost (FF Villain), and Klaw. Basically anyone that can phase indefinitely (or a very long time) or anyone that's not flesh and blood.

Bentley
It was supposed to be a durability test erm

xJLxKing

DarkSaint85
Oh yeah giant point I missed lol:

It's all like hydrogen sulphide or whatever. So you'd need a FF like Jade or Gorilla Granny, or a HF like Godzilla.

Animal Man could turn into an animal that could survive. Grundy could just....stay there? Hellstrike would have his suit destroyed, but he's just gas that would dissipate....

MrMind
my dream is to piss on Jupiter while look deep into carver's eyes

carver9
Jupiter is a complete fall and there are areas that they would fall in that is as hot as the core of the sun. I cant see many surviving that coupled with what they have already endured while falling.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Oh yeah giant point I missed lol:

It's all like hydrogen sulphide or whatever. So you'd need a FF like Jade or Gorilla Granny, or a HF like Godzilla.

Animal Man could turn into an animal that could survive. Grundy could just....stay there? Hellstrike would have his suit destroyed, but he's just gas that would dissipate....

IDW Godzilla already tanked like 2 singularities. He shouldnt need his hf for this

carver9
Plastic Man doesnt need to breath?

DarkSaint85
Plastic Man doesnt need to breath?

He survived for 10,000 years at the bottom of the ocean after being transmuted into stone and shattered into tiny bits.

Magnon
Iceman?

X-Ray?

Vapor?

Edit. Oh, two out of three already mentioned..

Stoic
Firelord survives easily. I've always considered him low Herald.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Firelord survives easily. I've always considered him low Herald.
Even the weakest of Galactus' heralds, Nova, survived in the core of a star. And Firelord is at least mid herald.

BestEverNoob
The Vision

carver9
Vision dies

DarkSaint85
Shadowcat

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Shadowcat

confused

zopzop
Vision dies
EDIT -

I'm sure his max density form can survive there.

staxamillion
clayface?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.