Can Thor survive Flash phasing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can thor survive Flash doing this to him based on his presentation?

scans, feats provided

if yes why

if no why

https://i.postimg.cc/mt65YVFM/aus.jpg

Adam Grimes
No. My reasoning is that it would kill him.

ShadowFyre
Yes. My reason is because he has already survived Vision phasing him twice to my knowledge, he has also survived his internal organs being transmuted and hell of a lot of damage soak.

So my reasoning. Actual feats and facts.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yes. My reason is because he has already survived Vision phasing him twice to my knowledge, he has also survived his internal organs being transmuted and hell of a lot of damage soak.

So my reasoning. Actual feats and facts.

can you prove Thor can survive without a brain?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Visio already attempted to do something similar to Thor, and successfully phased him, the only thing that saved Thor was that Thor countered with Mjolnir before Vision could solidify and hurt him. And Wally's phasing >>>>>>> Vision's phasing.

https://i.postimg.cc/0bBt3sqj/efos.jpg

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
No. My reasoning is that it would kill him.

thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

So my reasoning. Actual feats and facts. Ok, post the 'actual feats and facts' of Thor surviving having his brain phased out of his body. I'll wait. thumb up

carver9
No, he cant.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Ok, post the 'actual feats and facts' of Thor surviving having his brain phased out of his body. I'll wait. thumb up

Ok. That scan in the op did not show up when I posted. I thought it was just a general phasing. I did not understand it was specifically his brain.

So basically, can Thor survive without a brain? Well, thats kind of silly dont you think? Like what is the point? Of course he can not. 99% of characters could not survive without a brain. Weird thread but ok, I take back my statement.

No. Thor can not survive without a brain.

Adam Grimes
Ok then.

Magnificent M
Given how much abuse and head trauma Hulk has given Thor over the years, it's probable that that he already functions without a brain.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
can you prove Thor can survive without a brain?

He never uses that particular organ.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He never uses that particular organ.

what you mean

One_Angry_Scot
what you mean

That if his brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
That if his brains were dynamite, he wouldn't have enough to blow his hat off.

Do you think he could survive?

Adam Grimes
Do you think he could survive? Does Flash have a time limit to find what he's trying to phase out?

AlbertoJohnAvil
nah

Adam Grimes
Then maybe.

One_Angry_Scot
Do you think he could survive?

Nope. At least not in my opinion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Nope. At least not in my opinion.

why so?

One_Angry_Scot
why so?

For one he's never been shown to survive something akin to that (to my knowledge though I may have forgotten something).

I just don't believe it possible for him to survive without a brain.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hmmm does this count?

Considering Thor's had his liver turned to glass, only to spit the glass into his opponents face.. He likely doesnt need what we would consider our "vital" organs, to survive

https://i.postimg.cc/GB77k03k/tor.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Hmmm does this count?

Considering Thor's had his liver turned to glass, only to spit the glass into his opponents face.. He likely doesnt need what we would consider our "vital" organs, to survive

https://i.postimg.cc/GB77k03k/tor.jpg

That's a nice scan mate but the brain is a lot more different to a Liver when we come to that. THe only way he was functioning there is because of his brain.

AlbertoJohnAvil
IIRC It's stated that Thor does not Just exist on the physical plane, but as a transcendent being as well.

One_Angry_Scot
IIRC It's stated that Thor does not Just exist on the physical plane, but as a transcendent being as well.

Gods are meant to be special to some degree, like X-Man said to Ares, didn't stop him being ripped in half or Thor getting his liver turned to glass. Not gonna deny he'll find his way back to life eventually. But to survive it is another thing.

ShadowFyre
**** you guys

DarkSaint85
Pr and Stilt survive without livers.

krisblaze
Thor was in pain when Kitty phased him into the ground, but he wasn't dying.

DarkSaint85
Yeah....but....this is his brain....

I mean, I could probably survive having my legs destroyed (assuming no blood loss).

I could survive for a bit of time with no liver.

Having my brain literally removed from my head? Jeez, guys,come on.

ShadowFyre
Yeah, this is a silly ass thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.