Nekron vs Insane Genis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Who wins

DeadpoolXXX
nekton?

MrMind
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
nekton?

nekron, crappy phone, thread during work lol

DeadpoolXXX
oh lol.

nekron stomps. in marvel terms hes death+oblivion.

zopzop
Nekron would win.

Mr Master
Wut uuup brother Zop! ... I have no opinion on who wins cause that's unprovable.

But ... for the onlookers, and information's sake if nothing else:

Insane Genis, elevated to a level beyond "death."
He killed himself once, and then resurrected to this new status of energy.
(he doesn't need a body like an abstract entity)

He helped recreate all creation quite meticulously we later learn in his series. (including creating himself)
coupled with tanking the Big Bang in his face,
and that's aside from personally and easily exploding the embodiment of the Big Bang.

zopzop
Originally posted by Mr Master
Wut uuup brother Zop! ... I have no opinion on who wins cause that's unprovable.

But ... for the onlookers, and information's sake if nothing else:

Insane Genis, elevated to a level beyond "death."
He killed himself once, and then resurrected to this new status of energy.
(he doesn't need a body like an abstract entity)

He helped recreate all creation quite meticulously we later learn in his series. (including creating himself)
coupled with tanking the Big Bang in his face,
and that's aside from personally and easily exploding the embodiment of the Big Bang.
Hey Mr. M.

They should be more or less equal in terms of power and stature but Nekron has had way more experience in his role as abstract than Genis did. That's the reason I gave the win to him.

operator616
Nekron should win in a one sided battle.

abhilegend
Yeah, Genis was never as powerful as people think.

DeadpoolXXX
genis is all hype no substance. he isnt beating someone on nekrons level.....he couldnt even beat king thorlaughing out loud

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
genis is all hype no substance. he isnt beating someone on nekrons level.....he couldnt even beat king thorlaughing out loud

Can you describe exactly what is shown that leads you to conclude that he couldn't beat King Thor?

Senor Cage
Nekron.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.