Worldbreaker Hulk vs Weapon H

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoeyVanHalen
who wins?

carver9
Hulk powers up and knock Weapon H out...

https://m.imgur.com/a/lqEKHnF

cdtm
That wouldn't even kill Wolverine. Weapon H is like a souped up version of Logan.

carver9
Who said kill

cdtm
Logan shrugged off being reduced to a skeleton without even being KO'd. Weapon H tanks whatever Worldbreaker can do to him.

carver9
I don't think that's how debating works. We dont give people other characters best fts, even if WH have Wolverine powers within him. It's like me giving Cho all of Hulks greatest fts. Then you have to factor in Wolverine powers being dynamic.

darthgoober
Originally posted by cdtm
Logan shrugged off being reduced to a skeleton without even being KO'd. Weapon H tanks whatever Worldbreaker can do to him.
Being reduced to a skeleton killed him, he just had that deal with the Angel of Death to resurrect.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I don't think that's how debating works. We dont give people other characters best fts, even if WH have Wolverine powers within him. It's like me giving Cho all of Hulks greatest fts. Then you have to factor in Wolverine powers being dynamic.

Good man.

Putinbot1
Hulk actually did come back from being a skeleton.

Stoic
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Hulk actually did come back from being a skeleton.

They all seem to find a way back. Gamma has become magical in Marvel these days. Well, according to the latest issue of Immortal Hulk at least. And WB Hulk would win this. No matter how they attempt to explain it, Weapon H's transformation are the dumbest piece of Sci-Fi ever.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Stoic
They all seem to find a way back. Gamma has become magical in Marvel these days. Well, according to the latest issue of Immortal Hulk at least. And WB Hulk would win this. No matter how they attempt to explain it, Weapon H's transformation are the dumbest piece of Sci-Fi ever. I'm actually enjoying Immortal Hulk a lot. It was Peter Davids run where he literally regrew from a skeleton aa his flesh was burnt off him.

Stoic
I'm actually enjoying Immortal Hulk a lot. It was Peter Davids run where he literally regrew from a skeleton aa his flesh was burnt off him.

In terms of story, and near adult content, Immortal Hulk is getting mad props. I'm enjoying it as well. Too bad that they couldn't contract Dale Keown for art. It would've been over the top. But I was also commenting on how dumb Weapon H's transformations are. He has a skeleton that should remain the same size. The inclusion of Lady Deathstrike does very little to conviince me that it's even remotely as durable as Wolverine's skeleton, and where does the excess alloy go when he reverts to human form? Does he shit it out?

carver9
I'm actually enjoying Immortal Hulk a lot. It was Peter Davids run where he literally regrew from a skeleton aa his flesh was burnt off him.

At this point, Hulk seems near Impossible to stop. The guy has been chopped into pieces and still was able to fight. He just got cut open and his heart cut and chewed out and he was up in a couple of panels without a scratch. Beast.

cdtm
So like Plastic Man.

Captain Cold would stop him.

h1a8
Spite thread

Putinbot1
@Stoic, you have been reading comics a long time, bloody hell man never look for logic in them, FFS mate laughing

@Carv Hulk is almost unstoppable but so is weapon H both are entertaining as hell and totally ludicrous like most comic characters.

leonidas
wbh kills him. magnitudes of order different in power--unless wh can go wb himself he dies. at this point hulk would just absorb the gamma from him and take away his hulkness if it came to that. it wouldn't, but if it had to.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by darthgoober
Being reduced to a skeleton killed him, he just had that deal with the Angel of Death to resurrect.

Read some Wolverine.

Wolverine fell into a vat of molten metal and climbed out from it, lol.

Annual story, not Guggenheim's run.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by leonidas
at this point hulk would just absorb the gamma from him

He can do that now?

leonidas
immortal can. not sure if wbh could do it, but like i said, he wouldn't need to imo.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Darth Thor
He can do that now? Yep.

https://comicnewbies.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/the-immortal-hulk-absorbs-sasquatchs-gamma-radiation-5.jpg

carver9
He did it against Weapon H already. It was working but Weapon H took a virus so that it could mess Hulk up when absorbing his power.

carver9
https://insidepulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Hulkverines-1-spoilers-5.jpg

Weapon H was helpless and he would've been powerless if it wasnt for that infection.

JoeyVanHalen
ok how about no gamma absorption

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.