Mulan (2020)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
01ON04GCwKs

Looks okay on the surface, but no Mushu and Shang (but instead someone more sexist) is still a turnoff.

CaveDude33211
Fvcking Disney.

Flyattractor
Why is Mulan not being portrayed by a person of African Descent?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
01ON04GCwKs

Looks okay on the surface, but no Mushu and Shang (but instead someone more sexist) is still a turnoff.

Seems Disney is determined to **** up the classics..No Mushu!? What a sham.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Seems Disney is determined to **** up the classics..No Mushu!? What a sham.

Of Course Not! You can't have a Talking Animal in a LIVE ACTION Movie.. That would be.....

Raf9bVk75s8

.......silly... ooohhhhh...

laughing out loud

Adam Grimes
No mushu wtf

SquallX

-Pr-
No, he flat out isn't in it; they're replacing him with a phoenix.

Also, I read that apparently this version is based on the original story, not the Disney animated one, so it's going to be less like previous remakes.

Ridley_Prime
I can respect it for that then if that's what they're going for with this, but meh.

And yeah, why would I lie or something about no Mushu and such? It was known and stated before today's trailer even dropped. lol

NemeBro
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

And yeah, why would I lie or something about no Mushu and such? You're a scumbag.

Nemesis X
I doubt Disney would recast Eddie Murphy even if Mushu wasn't cut. A fail either way.

BruceSkywalker
looks pretty good...

prolly see for the martial arts scenes

SquallX

Arachnid1
This is the first live action Disney movie I'm actually interested in. Fkn love Mulan

EDIT: No Mushu or Shang? wtf

Flyattractor
Apparently this is based on the OG Story of Mulan so expect very little to NO Disney Silliness. So yeah. This can wait for dvd.

Robtard
Mulan is one of my least favorite Disney cartoons, but this looks like it might be decent. Not sure if I'll watch it in the theaters though.

ares834
Ummm.... Isn't the entire point of this that she joins the army by disguising herself as a man? Seems kinda obvious that she's a girl at the end there.

BruceSkywalker
watched the trailer again. looks like an epic martial arts tale. feels like they've honoring the actual original source material. can't wait to see donnie yen and jet li kicking ass.

Flyattractor
I've seen better fight scenes on the old Kung Fu Theater TV Show.

Surtur
Are they just gonna live action the shit out of every movie? Where's muh Fantasia?

Flyattractor
Yes. Yes They Will. Cause ShillCucks will give them money regardless of how Crap it is. (See the MCU)

And I am sure You will get a Live Action Fantasia some day Surt. I mean there are plenty of "LIVE ACTION Dancing Hippos" in the world....

Surtur
*patiently waiting for live action "The Rescuers Down Under"*

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Surtur
Are they just gonna live action the shit out of every movie? Where's muh Fantasia?

shhhhhhhh, don't complain cozz it''ll happen big grin big grin big grin big grin laughing laughing laughing

CaveDude33211
Originally posted by Surtur
*patiently waiting for live action "The Rescuers Down Under"*

Fvck - they could even cast Tommy Lee Jones as the bad guy!

Since the bad guy was literally modeled off of Tommy Lee Jones in real life and was voice-acted by him!

I'd like that. smile

Galan007
Looks like this is going straight to Disney+ in September, where you'll be able to purchase it.

Ridley_Prime
Oh, lost any potential interest I had in this CCP pandering garbage.

NemeBro
Phuck China

SquallX

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.