Aquaman vs Mr Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Yep

StiltmanFTW
What...?

-Pr-
While Aquaman has some really good TP feats, Sinister has him beat by sheer volume alone, with enough high feats to make the solid argument of him being superior.

With the water hand, Aquaman might have a chance of beating him in a physical fight, but even that's pushing it. Sinister isn't someone you can just punch to death without PIS.

StiltmanFTW
- forcefield

- flight

- very advanced shapeshifting (complete control over his cellular structure)

- immortality of sorts

- regenerative factor equal to that of Wolverine

- ranged attacks, telekinesis, telepathy...

- enhanced physicals, enough to beat pre-amps Tooth with a single hand...

-Pr-
TBH, I think he could still take Creed one-handed.

StiltmanFTW
What, these days?

These days, he needed to have a dozen of Superman equivalents to bodyguard him from Creed, lol.

And Creed wasted them thumb up

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
What, these days?

These days, he needed to have a dozen of Superman equivalents to bodyguard him from Creed, lol.

And Creed wasted them thumb up

Ugh, what did they do to Sinister now?

Senor Cage
Aquaman can win with his new trident.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Ugh, what did they do to Sinister now?

Now?

It happened in 2004.

Creed had 5 upgrades that you've slept through. Sinister had none.

Flyattractor
Aquaman just calls up Cthulhu to eat him.

Glorificus
Sinister.

-Pr-
Now?

It happened in 2004.

Creed had 5 upgrades that you've slept through. Sinister had none.

2004? Before Messiah Complex and that weird phase he went through with the him but not him woman copy?

What books can I look at to see his best feats since his upgrade? I've seen Creed in the Axis stuff and that X-23 book where she's Wolverine and Creed did but didn't die.

I know I might seem snippy but I'm genuinely curious.

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Aquaman can win with his new trident.

Ugh, another gimmicky trident? Really? Can DeConnick not **** off already?

Senor Cage
2004? Before Messiah Complex and that weird phase he went through with the him but not him woman copy?

What books can I look at to see his best feats since his upgrade? I've seen Creed in the Axis stuff and that X-23 book where she's Wolverine and Creed did but didn't die.

Ugh, another gimmicky trident? Really? Can DeConnick not **** off already?

I think he still has it. Can freeze people, teleport, etc... I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.

Damborgson
Sinister would tear his flounder up.

But if it turns into any contest of physical force he needs to be careful. Probably best to not pit his TK against Aquaman.

But his mind shouldn't be an issue.

-Pr-
I think he still has it. Can freeze people, teleport, etc... I'm pretty sure you've seen it before.

Oh, the previous one? For some reason I thought he'd gotten rid of it. Dunno why.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Sinister would tear his flounder up.

But if it turns into any contest of physical force he needs to be careful. Probably best to not pit his TK against Aquaman.

But his mind shouldn't be an issue.

To be fair, Aquaman's post-crisis stuff has been suggested to be canon again, which would make any telepathic battle much more interesting.

MrMind
I miss P52 Aquaman
https://imgur.com/a/EuFP8Kl

DarkSaint85

He lost it.

Even with it, he'd lose tho

StiltmanFTW

Yes, way before that.

Sinister owned Sabretooth at his absolute weakest. Never forget that.

Since then, he's been amped by his son (Graydon), Apocalypse, New Weapon X... and, of course, his own mutation has progressed further, especially once it had to deal with some serious trauma (claw in the brain, adamantium process x2 and so on).

Weapon X volume 2 from 2004 is when Creed rapes some Kal-Els and ejaculates inside them, great read.

-Pr-
Yes, way before that.

Sinister owned Sabretooth at his absolute weakest. Never forget that.

Since then, he's been amped by his son (Graydon), Apocalypse, New Weapon X... and, of course, his own mutation has progressed further, especially once it had to deal with some serious trauma (claw in the brain, adamantium process x2 and so on).

Weapon X volume 2 from 2004 is when Creed rapes some Kal-Els and ejaculates inside them, great read.

I'll do my due diligence later and read up on it, but for now let's say you're right and I agree with you. How well do you think Creed would do in a 1v1 against Sinister?

StiltmanFTW
I'll do my due diligence later and read up on it, but for now let's say you're right and I agree with you. How well do you think Creed would do in a 1v1 against Sinister?

He'd still lose, unless Sinister forgot how versatile he is (which happens quite often).

Even though Creed's gotten much more powerful over the decades (and his "base" version was capable of KO'ing Classic Rogue, I remind you...), Essex has just too many ways to fight him effectively.

He can't simply outbrawl Victor anymore, though. It'd be f*cking dumb if he tried to.

BestEverNoob
Sinister 8/10, too much versatility and psychic power. This is the guy who fights entire x-teams at once and almost wins.

He could loose if things get physical though.

-Pr-
He'd still lose, unless Sinister forgot how versatile he is (which happens quite often).

Even though Creed's gotten much more powerful over the decades (and his "base" version was capable of KO'ing Classic Rogue, I remind you...), Essex has just too many ways to fight him effectively.

He can't simply outbrawl Victor anymore, though. It'd be f*cking dumb if he tried to.

I read your post, and thought about it, and yeah, I suppose you're right. As much of a Sinister mark as I am, and as much as I think using his full range of abilities he should be a bonafide, Magneto-level team-wrecker, trying to outbrawl Creed would be a bad idea.

He might still win, mind you, but given all that he has at his disposal, it would be stupid to risk losing in the first place.

I remember the Rogue thing, but I honestly always considered that an outlier.

BTW, did you hear about the latest issue of Uncanny? JFC.

StiltmanFTW
I read your post, and thought about it, and yeah, I suppose you're right. As much of a Sinister mark as I am, and as much as I think using his full range of abilities he should be a bonafide, Magneto-level team-wrecker, trying to outbrawl Creed would be a bad idea.

He might still win, mind you, but given all that he has at his disposal, it would be stupid to risk losing in the first place.

I remember the Rogue thing, but I honestly always considered that an outlier.

BTW, did you hear about the latest issue of Uncanny? JFC.

Hardly an outlier, seeing how he fought Ms. Marvel before that...

He wouldn't win. He put a f*cking Superman copy against Creed. First rule of fighting "Wolverines", don't get close. If someone stronger and faster than Essex couldn't do the job right, neither would Essex (unless he went all Plastic Man on his opponent - Plastic Man, not Mister Fantastic - full potential of his shapeshifting and molecular control abilities).

Nope. What happened? Spoiler tags, please.

-Pr-
Hardly an outlier, seeing how he fought Ms. Marvel before that...

He wouldn't win. He put a f*cking Superman copy against Creed. First rule of fighting "Wolverines", don't get close. If someone stronger and faster than Essex couldn't do the job right, neither would Essex (unless he went all Plastic Man on his opponent - Plastic Man, not Mister Fantastic - full potential of his shapeshifting and molecular control abilities).

Nope. What happened? Spoiler tags, please.

Yeah, but Ms. Marvel, or any Marvel copy of Superman, is kinda shit...

Honestly though, I kid for the most part. I'm not going to argue that Sinister would win a brawl.

Basically, Emma revealed that everything that's been going on since Cyclops and Logan teamed up and started hunting bad guys down was because of her; she was in their heads nudging them along. The issue ends with Emma, Sinister and Fabian Cortez making the world forget that mutants exist. I'm not kidding.

Oh, and Juggernaut is depowered again.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah, but Ms. Marvel, or any Marvel copy of Superman, is kinda shit...

Honestly though, I kid for the most part. I'm not going to argue that Sinister would win a brawl.

Basically, Emma revealed that everything that's been going on since Cyclops and Logan teamed up and started hunting bad guys down was because of her; she was in their heads nudging them along. The issue ends with Emma, Sinister and Fabian Cortez making the world forget that mutants exist. I'm not kidding.

Oh, and Juggernaut is depowered again.

wait Juggs is depowered again?

scan?

I could've sworn he was stronger than ever lol

-Pr-
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
wait Juggs is depowered again?

scan?

I could've sworn he was stronger than ever lol

From Uncanny X-Men 21:

https://s7d4.turboimg.net/t/41546016_RCO020_w_1562157422.jpg https://s7d4.turboimg.net/t/41546024_RCO021_1562157422.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.