Which would you choose???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
This is in the real world. This is NOT in a comic book world. You are instantly endowed with this ability along with the flaws that the character have with these abilities. You're sitting in your living room and bam, you have one of these abilities. Which one do you choose?

Cyclops optic
Rogue Draining
Chamber fire ability
Marrow
Ben Grim powers
Holocaust

DarkSaint85
Rogue draining

MrMind
from this shitty pool, Holocaust

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
This is in the real world. This is NOT in a comic book world. You are instantly endowed with this ability along with the flaws that the character have with these abilities. You're sitting in your living room and bam, you have one of these abilities. Which one do you choose?

Cyclops optic
Rogue Draining
Chamber fire ability
Marrow
Ben Grim powers
Holocaust

JEAN!!!

Stoic
None of them. They're all cursed.

carver9
Lol... you have to choose though. That's the point of the thread.

Badabing
Ben Grimm, then I would clobber Carver for making this a crap list.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111172491/3972562-thing-vs-rulk-clobberin-time.jpg

DarkSaint85
You don't need Ben's powers to do that.

Stoic
Lol... you have to choose though. That's the point of the thread.

Rogue then. Sex would be boring as hell, and you'd probably only get one session per woman, as they'd be reluctant to ever allow it again. Can't really go much further into it than that because of the PG-13 forum rating. Just think jimmy hat, and being fully covered. Poor Rogue.

carver9
Originally posted by Badabing
Ben Grimm, then I would clobber Carver for making this a crap list.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111172491/3972562-thing-vs-rulk-clobberin-time.jpg

laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Rogue then. Sex would be boring as hell, and you'd probably only get one session per woman, as they'd be reluctant to ever allow it again. Can't really go much further into it than that because of the PG-13 forum rating. Just think jimmy hat, and being fully covered. Poor Rogue.

You'd probably kill whomever you're having sex with, lol.

LordofBrooklyn
Rogue

Quick Freeze
Is this DC Holocaust? What's his curse?

carver9
Marvel Holocaust

Quick Freeze
Ohhhhh

If I choose Thing, do I also get 616 Alicia Masters or Kerry Washington?

Flyattractor
If you choose Cyclops do you magically get his Eye Glasses or other head gear?

Cause if not...

I can foresee things getting quite MESSY!

DarkSaint85
You'd probably kill whomever you're having sex with, lol.

Nah. It's doable. I mean, you'd need to be fully covered in a gimp suit, but it's doable.

As opposed to say, Holocaust, who'd just straight up fry every one. Who would you choose Carv?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.