Blade vs Lady Shiva

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Standard gear for all. Who's taking this

Senor Cage
Shiva, easily. She was able to stand up to the combined might of the entire Batfamily (League of Shadows arc). This included Azrael, Batman, Cassandra, etc...

Plus, she casually owned Batman.

Flyattractor
In a Realistic Fight. Blade Should Win. In A Comic Book World.

Shiva cause.. Gurl Powah!

MrMind
Blade

Senor Cage
Blade's not even above Azrael, who lost to Shiva.

Senor Cage
On another note, Shiva utterly owned the Secret Six, which had a cast of Black Alice (with Cheetah's powers, Elongated Man, Catman, strix, etc...). As noted earlier, she also took on the Gotham Knights solo. If Blade has any feats that compare, please share.

Trackz
Put down Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes)

Momentarily put down Thor amped by the Spirit of Vengeance

Put down Spiderman and Dracula

Surprised and putdown Ironheart in a sparring session

Beat Deadpool twice

Has stalemated Wolverine a few times at this point (largely non-fights) and beaten vampire versions of Wolverine easily

Clearly the stronger of the two, I'd assume Shiva has bullet time feats to make their speed comparable. Blade definitely heals better.

I know the Blade respect thread hasn't been updated, but he's been busy the pst few years.

Senor Cage
Cass certainly does, and Shiva beat her. I don't think Blade is as skilled as her.

Trackz
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Cass certainly does, and Shiva beat her. I don't think Blade is as skilled as her.

Shiva might be more skilled, although Blade's no slouch there. He's beaten some of the best swordmasters in the world.

I'd question whether Shiva's skill is enough to make up for the difference in strength and durability. Not to mention Blade currently carries Boy-Thing as standard equipment. Gives him an infinite supply of projectiles and blades, and has allowed him to fly as well.

Senor Cage
Like I said above, Shiva stalemated the entire Batfamily (Some were injured, but still an uber feat). This included Azrael, who has super strength, thanks to the suit of sorrows. She also fought Strix (a talon), who has super strength and a good healing factor. Then there is Elongated Man...

Trackz
Like I said above, Shiva stalemated the entire Batfamily (Some were injured, but still an uber feat). This included Azrael, who has super strength, thanks to the suit of sorrows. She also fought Strix (a talon), who has super strength and a good healing factor. Then there is Elongated Man...

Yea, and Blade has also straight up beaten people that most people would take in a fight over Shiva (spiderman, ghost rider, dracula, deadpool) and stalemated others (wolverine, spitfire). momentarily put down people that blow shiva out of the water (thor with spirit of vengeance).

They both have feats to suggest they could beat one another in a comic book, but if we're talking about who would win consistently, i'm going with the one who is stronger, more durable, with better weaponry and gear.

Senor Cage
Stronger, more durable doesn't guarantee a win, especially when the other is a lot more skilled. Cassandra humbled Superboy, for example. Shiva beat a guy who STALEMATED Aquaman, etc...

Plus, Spider-Man has a history of jobbing to martial artists.

IN comics, I'll go with the person who is MORE skilled, and owned the likes of Batgod.

Flyattractor
All Examples of Gurl Powah.

Pure Comic Book Nonsense.

Senor Cage
Nah, Shiva's been known to be one of the best MA's in comics. Period. Above the likes of Batman, Richard or Bronze Tiger.

In comics, skill is above everything else.

Trackz
Stronger, more durable doesn't guarantee a win, especially when the other is a lot more skilled. Cassandra humbled Superboy, for example. Shiva beat a guy who STALEMATED Aquaman, etc...

Plus, Spider-Man has a history of jobbing to martial artists.

IN comics, I'll go with the person who is MORE skilled, and owned the likes of Batgod.

I hear you, my point is the skill gap isn't enough to make up for the physical/equipment advantage that Blade has. Like we're not talking about a super powered brute like Aquaman or Superboy. We're talking about a guy that definitely holds his own, if not outright defeats, some of the better fighters in marvel.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Trackz
I hear you, my point is the skill gap isn't enough to make up for the physical/equipment advantage that Blade has. Like we're not talking about a super powered brute like Aquaman or Superboy. We're talking about a guy that definitely holds his own, if not outright defeats, some of the better fighters in marvel.

But you can say the same thing about Batman. Batman has actually stalemated ONE of the best MA's in comic history, Karate Kid. Batman has taken down brutes, such as Solomon Grundy, etc... He's gone up against pretty much everyone in the DCU, yet Shiva owned him like he was nothing. She owned Azrael, whom is stronger, faster, etc... BECAUSE of his haxx suit of sorrows, the same Azrael, which took the combined might of Cassandra Cain, Batwing and Batwoman to take actually take him down.

So, the question to you is, if Shiva took out the likes of the above, why can't she get the majority over Blade? What does Blade have that Azrael/Batman/Cassandra Cain doesn't?

Senor Cage
And to address the "equipment" issues, Azrael has a hax armor, which enhances him to be the PERFECT assassin. His swords are one-shot weapons. His armor is also durable, too, and enhances his strength and speed.

Trackz
I never liked this argument just because then it becomes impossible to have these discussions. She's beaten someone that is physically superior to her in every way with her skill/wit? So has every comic book character, that's essentially the basis of every story. What does Shiva have that Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Deadpool, Dracula, and Spiderman don't? The truth is characters regularly beat characters that they probably wouldn't get the majority against in a forum fight. Blade regularly beats Dracula who contends with Thor and the entire X-men at times.

The question is, based on all of their relative strengths, who would take the majority. Blade is stronger, faster, more durable, better healing, has better weaponry, and currently carries the boy-thing which offers him additional powers and abilities. I'm not even contending that Shiva is the more skilled, but Blade also consistently beats world class fighters and swordsmen. So I highly doubt the skill disparity makes up for his clear advantage in all other aspects.

StiltmanFTW
Shiva bites Blade in the neck and turns him into her ***** stick out tongue

Senor Cage
I never liked this argument just because then it becomes impossible to have these discussions. She's beaten someone that is physically superior to her in every way with her skill/wit? So has every comic book character, that's essentially the basis of every story. What does Shiva have that Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Deadpool, Dracula, and Spiderman don't? The truth is characters regularly beat characters that they probably wouldn't get the majority against in a forum fight. Blade regularly beats Dracula who contends with Thor and the entire X-men at times.

The question is, based on all of their relative strengths, who would take the majority. Blade is stronger, faster, more durable, better healing, has better weaponry, and currently carries the boy-thing which offers him additional powers and abilities. I'm not even contending that Shiva is the more skilled, but Blade also consistently beats world class fighters and swordsmen. So I highly doubt the skill disparity makes up for his clear advantage in all other aspects.

The only real low feat current Shiva has is getting one-shotted by Jason Todd, but some writers treat him as a top tier MA, and he has uber armor (able to withstand a nuke).

And who says Shiva doesn't have super strength and speed? She's certainly displays feats, seeing as who she fights on a regular basis.

Trackz
The only real low feat current Shiva has is getting one-shotted by Jason Todd, but some writers treat him as a top tier MA, and he has uber armor (able to withstand a nuke).

And who says Shiva doesn't have super strength and speed? She's certainly displays feats, seeing as who she fights on a regular basis.

I'm not understanding the relevance of the first part as I would assume we would discount clear low-ball/low end feats and assume this is both characters at their peak.

I didn't say she doesn't have super strength and/or speed. I said Blade has the advantage in those departments.

Senor Cage
But who's to say? Current Batman is classified as a Meta human now. His top feats surpass that of Blade. Yet, Shiva owned him.

Trackz
But who's to say? Current Batman is classified as a Meta human now. His top feats surpass that of Blade. Yet, Shiva owned him.

Current Dracula is classified as a high end meta human. His top feats far surpass that of Shiva (and Batman). Yet, Blade owned him.

Do you get why this argument gets us nowhere?

Senor Cage
Current Dracula is classified as a high end meta human. His top feats far surpass that of Shiva (and Batman). Yet, Blade owned him.

Do you get why this argument gets us nowhere?

Of course, but Dracula isn't as skilled as those two. And like I said BEFORE, skill is top dog in comics. Why do you think Blade was able to beat Dracula?

Senor Cage
Plus, my other point is that Shiva's and Blade's physical stats are comparable. She was fast enough to KO Black Alice, who had the stats of Cheetah, and Cheetah is faster and stronger than Dracula. stick out tongue

Trackz
Of course, but Dracula isn't as skilled as those two. And like I said BEFORE, skill is top dog in comics. Why do you think Blade was able to beat Dracula? Dracula is skilled. You should read him more. Effortlessly beat the Black Knight in a sword fight, who is largely seen as one of the best swords masters on marvel. Dracula has also made short work of Wolverine and Deadpool and multiple occasions. Dracula is written as one of the best fighters in marvel.

Senor Cage
I didn't say Dracula isn't skilled, but he's NOT as skilled as Shiva or Batman.

Trackz
Plus, my other point is that Shiva's and Blade's physical stats are comparable. She was fast enough to KO Black Alice, who had the stats of Cheetah, and Cheetah is faster and stronger than Dracula. stick out tongue

What are you basing this on? Have you read Dracula?

Also you keep making the same type of points. Punching someone faster than you doesn't mean that you are as fast. Blade has staked Spitfire who is faster and stronger than Cheetah and Shiva.

What quantifiable speed or strength feats does she have?

Trackz
I didn't say Dracula isn't skilled, but he's NOT as skilled as Shiva or Batman. again. What is this based on. He's one of the greatest warriors marvel has seen and has beaten most of marvel's best fighters easily. He has infinitely more experience.

Senor Cage
What are you basing this on? Have you read Dracula?

Also you keep making the same type of points. Punching someone faster than you doesn't mean that you are as fast. Blade has staked Spitfire who is faster and stronger than Cheetah and Shiva.

What quantifiable speed or strength feats does she have?

Overpowering the likes of Batman, Azrael, Cassandra, etc.. Batman commented on how fast she is, and he's a meta. Again, Dracula isn't as skilled of a fighter as Batman, just stop.

Senor Cage
again. What is this based on. He's one of the greatest warriors marvel has seen and has beaten most of marvel's best fighters easily. He has infinitely more experience.

He might be one of the greatest warriors in Marvel, but Batman stalemated THE greatest MA in comics, Karate Kid. Someone who knows all of the arts in the known universe. And Val was surprised, and said he had things to learn from him. Until Dracula stalemates someone as skilled as Val, let me know.

Trackz
Overpowering the likes of Batman, Azrael, Cassandra, etc.. Batman commented on how fast she is, and he's a meta. Again, Dracula isn't as skilled of a fighter as Batman, just stop.

Yet when Dracula overpowers all of the xmen, avengers, deadpool, and whoever else it doesn't matter?

Dracula had one of the longest comic runs in the 70s. He has plenty of material and it sounds like you're making assumptions because you like batman.

Senor Cage
Yet when Dracula overpowers all of the xmen, avengers, deadpool, and whoever else it doesn't matter?

Dracula had one of the longest comic runs in the 70s. He has plenty of material and it sounds like you're making assumptions because you like batman.

Of course it matters. Only thing I'm pointing out, is that Shiva's stats are comparable. Like you said earlier, both have reasons and feats to suggest they can beat each other. AND you admitted Blade isn't as skilled as her.

Trackz
He might be one of the greatest warriors in Marvel, but Batman stalemated THE greatest MA in comics, Karate Kid. Someone who knows all of the arts in the known universe. And Val was surprised, and said he had things to learn from him. Until Dracula stalemates someone as skilled as Val, let me know. Dracula doesn't stalemate, he's easily defeated wolverine and black knight. Wolverine in particular is similarly one of the best fighters in marvel.

The points you're making here are not great.

Your whole argument basically hinges on the fact that DC fighters are more skilled than marvel fighters. Its silly.

Senor Cage
Dracula doesn't stalemate, he's easily defeated wolverine and black knight. Wolverine in particular is similarly one of the best fighters in marvel.

The points you're making here are not great.

Your whole argument basically hinges on the fact that DC fighters are more skilled than marvel fighters. Its silly.

LMAO don't compare Wolverine to Karate Kid. KK is widely known as the most skilled fighter in comics.

Trackz
Of course it matters. Only thing I'm pointing out, is that Shiva's stats are comparable. Like you said earlier, both have reasons and feats to suggest they can beat each other. AND you admitted Blade isn't as skilled as her.

But you havent proven that. All you've shown is that she's beaten faster characters....so has everyone. Has she outpaced bullets? Has she been shown clearly faster than characters with their own enhanced speed?

Trackz
LMAO don't compare Wolverine to Karate Kid. KK is widely known as the most skilled fighter in comics. no, he's the most skilled fighter in DC.

Senor Cage
But you havent proven that. All you've shown is that she's beaten faster characters....so has everyone. Has she outpaced bullets? Has she been shown clearly faster than characters with their own enhanced speed?

Not JUST faster, but peers to her on a skill level. THAT is important. Blade isn't going to speed blitz her, his stats aren't that enhanced. Shiva was shown to be faster than Strix and Cassandra Cain, who are bullet timers.

StiltmanFTW
no, he's the most skilled fighter in DC.

He would be... if he didn't lack showings against other skilled combatants...

Senor Cage
no, he's the most skilled fighter in DC.

No, IN comics. When has Wolverine wrestled someone on Superman's level? or outsped someone on Ultraboy's level? Or knocked someone like Colossal Boy out of a room with just one blow, or can find weak points in pretty much anything (including Interon), etc...

Senor Cage
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
He would be... if he didn't lack showings against other skilled combatants...

He's only fought the likes of Batman.

StiltmanFTW
And he ended up looking worse than Rihanna because of it.

Senor Cage
And he ended up looking worse than Rihanna because of it.

Hahah. Not really. 3boot Val didn't look bad at all. And Classic Val fought Batman after waking up from a coma, and still managed to get his utility belt from him. Batman needed to trick him to win.

Trackz
Not JUST faster, but peers to her on a skill level. THAT is important. Blade isn't going to speed blitz her, his stats aren't that enhanced. Shiva was shown to be faster than Strix and Cassandra Cain, who are bullet timers.

Has Shiva ever moved faster than bullets? What are her quantifiable feats?

Blade has blitzed bullet timers before as well.

I don't know how many other ways to say it. Shiva beating a faster character doesn't mean she's faster than that character. Her beating a stronger character doesn't mean she's stronger.

Blade has jumped to the tops of buildings, crashing through brick walls along the way. Blade has weaved through gun fire easily as the bullets were traveling in air. Blade has effortlessly snapped his opponents spines with one hand. He's ripped his opponents limbs from their body and beat them with it. He's moved so fast he's disappeared from opponents with super speed of their own.

All you're telling me if Shiva has beaten up people. Those aren't feats. You're just not making clear points.

Trackz
No, IN comics. When has Wolverine wrestled someone on Superman's level? or outsped someone on Ultraboy's level? Or knocked someone like Colossal Boy out of a room with just one blow, or can find weak points in pretty much anything (including Interon), etc...

You need to read up on these characters

StiltmanFTW
GOLGOOOOOOOO

HEEEEEEEELP

http://i68.tinypic.com/osahxv.png

Senor Cage
Has Shiva ever moved faster than bullets? What are her quantifiable feats?

Blade has blitzed bullet timers before as well.

I don't know how many other ways to say it. Shiva beating a faster character doesn't mean she's faster than that character. Her beating a stronger character doesn't mean she's stronger.

Blade has jumped to the tops of buildings, crashing through brick walls along the way. Blade has weaved through gun fire easily as the bullets were traveling in air. Blade has effortlessly snapped his opponents spines with one hand. He's ripped his opponents limbs from their body and beat them with it. He's moved so fast he's disappeared from opponents with super speed of their own.

All you're telling me if Shiva has beaten up people. Those aren't feats. You're just not making clear points.

Dodging bullets isn't that big of a deal. A lot of streets do it. Beaten up people on Blade's level, who are more skilled than Blade (as you admitted). So, like asked, WHY couldn't Shiva defeat someone who isn't as skilled? I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. You're not giving me much to go on.

Senor Cage
GOLGOOOOOOOO

HEEEEEEEELP

Hey, you found the scan. Cool.

Senor Cage
You need to read up on these characters

Wolverine is one of my favs. Or used to be. I don't think he has any feats that match Val's best. You'd have to point them out if he does.

StiltmanFTW
So, like asked, WHY couldn't Shiva defeat someone who isn't as skilled?

Because...

Blade is...

black...

and it'd be terribly racist of her.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine is one of my favs. Or used to be. I don't think he has any feats that match Val's best. You'd have to point them out if he does.

Lol.

Unlike Val, he fought and even beat dozens of top martial artists in his universe.

KK still hasn't healed his shattered buttcheekbones from his encounter with the Batman vin

Senor Cage
Because...

Blade is...

black...

and it'd be terribly racist of her.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Like Namebro said, Asians give zero fcks. They're racist.

Senor Cage
Lol.

Unlike Val, he fought and even beat dozens of top martial artists in his universe.

KK still hasn't healed his shattered buttcheekbones from his encounter with the Batman vin

Well, in that arc, Val was rated as a 12 in skill. Batman is rated a 9 or 10. And Val DID look superior.

StiltmanFTW
Superman wrote those. Superman has no idea about the basics of fighting.

Senor Cage
He wrote those, because he fought Val in the future, and he knows that Batman couldn't replicate what Val did. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Hey, you found the scan. Cool.

https://voicem2014.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/rihanna-beat-up.jpg

Senor Cage
Heeeeellp Meee Stiiiillt! The look on Batman's face, priceless.

https://i.imgur.com/DN6hXhz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/120iIE1.gif

StiltmanFTW
Bruce reduced himself to brawling and he still broke KK's face, lol.

Senor Cage
A dying Val who just woke up from a coma. LOL Not a low feat.

StiltmanFTW
KK sucks, we all know thumb up

Senor Cage
He may suck, but he's the most skilled, suckiest character in comics. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Too bad he hasn't actually bested anyone who matters in the hand-to-hand combat, then.

Senor Cage
He bested Batman. And Batman is the gold standard.

Quick Freeze
Sounds kind of like a circular argument...

Batman is the best because he beat KK, KK is the best because he beat Batman? And all this equals Shiva>Blade?

StiltmanFTW
Golgo loves to deepthroat DC, I'm just making sure he doesn't end himself from choking on it too much.

Senor Cage
I learned from you as you deepthroat Wolvie into oblivion. laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Think you're confusing me for capt it up.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Quick Freeze

Batman is the best because he beat KK, KK is the best because he beat Batman? And all this equals Shiva>Blade?

We're gauging skill level. I dont see how Shiva loses, if she routinely fights more skilled and physical beings than Blade. I think it's clear as day.

StiltmanFTW
DC made sure to erase most of Shiva's feats, though.

What feats does Rebirth Shiva have?

Quick Freeze

StiltmanFTW

Quick Freeze
I prefer my drugs off of submarines thank you. Trucks don’t keep the right temperatures

StiltmanFTW
https://tinyurl.com/yyk2rtxa

Quick Freeze
laughing out loud

carver9
Heeeeellp Meee Stiiiillt! The look on Batman's face, priceless.

https://i.imgur.com/DN6hXhz.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/120iIE1.gif

laughing out loud

MrMind
GOLGOOOOOOOO

HEEEEEEEELP

omg I love you

Senor Cage
Not JUST Batman, but the entire Gotham Knights. Has Blade gone up against a team of super skilled beings before?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

And people say Val didn't get the upperhand. laughing out loud

Senor Cage
Blade be like

Lct6x-XqWrw

Trackz
Originally posted by Quick Freeze

Batman is the best because he beat KK, KK is the best because he beat Batman? And all this equals Shiva>Blade? exactly

StiltmanFTW
He didn't even beat Batman.

Senor Cage
And Batman didn't beat him. He was on the losing end, until Black lightning zapped him. Batman actually admitted that Val outfought him. Classic version.

StiltmanFTW
Batman who was at a disadvantage since he was unaccustomed to flying combat.

He still lectured the boy in that fight, not the other way round.

Senor Cage
Batman who was at a disadvantage since he was unaccustomed to flying combat.

He still lectured the boy in that fight, not the other way round.

Different Val. I just said Classic Val. That was 3boot.

StiltmanFTW
They all suck the same thumb up

Senor Cage
Either way, we both agree. devil

Shiva bites Blade in the neck and turns him into her ***** stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
lol

Well, yeah.

I'm sorry, but this "omg Blade got another appearance after 8-10 months of nothing" circus needs to end.

Trackz
lol

Well, yeah.

I'm sorry, but this "omg Blade got another appearance after 8-10 months of nothing" circus needs to end.

Just stop with this. Blade has been making consistent appearances for several years now. You don't read.

Trackz
Not JUST Batman, but the entire Gotham Knights. Has Blade gone up against a team of super skilled beings before? [/QUOTE

Again, its circular reasoning. Has Shiva ever beaten as high tier a meta human as Dracula? Consistently? Has she even momentarily put down as high level a herald as Thor? Ghost Rider?

Blade punches in a different weight class.

As far as putting down teams of highly skilled beings yea, he put down a team of doom bots in hand to hand combat (doom has stalemated TCHalla in hand to hand).

juggernaut74
Just stop with this. Blade has been making consistent appearances for several years now. You don't read. Careful. He may go postal on you.

Senor Cage
Not JUST Batman, but the entire Gotham Knights. Has Blade gone up against a team of super skilled beings before?

Yeah, Shadowdragon. Dude basically schooled Superman.

Trackz
Yeah, Shadowdragon. Dude basically schooled Superman. shadow dragon is not on the level of superman and their fight is no longer canon to current versions of the character. You're not being honest.

Senor Cage
He's outside Shiva's weight class for sure. Post Rebirth, everything seems cannon now.

StiltmanFTW
Just stop with this. Blade has been making consistent appearances for several years now. You don't read.

Well, if by "consistent appearances" you mean scraps from the table...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2r7n2n8.png

Senor Cage
laughing out loud Wasn't there a poster named Snoopdog?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud Wasn't there a poster named Snoopdog?

Yes. Trackz' best buddy. One of the only Blade fans on the planet:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=53507

juggernaut74
laughing out loud Wasn't there a poster named Snoopdog? I think so but he seems to be inactive for quite a while. It's sorta creepy how he keeps mentioning a poster who hasn't posted here in close to a decade. I'm now convinced Stilt lives in his mothers basement.

StiltmanFTW
Blade sucked so much, Snoop died in 2013.

Trackz
He's outside Shiva's weight class for sure. Post Rebirth, everything seems cannon now.

That wasn't the question. It was if shes fought someone on the level of thor or ghost rider. Or Dracula for that matter.

Trackz
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I think so but he seems to be inactive for quite a while. It's sorta creepy how he keeps mentioning a poster who hasn't posted here in close to a decade. I'm now convinced Stilt lives in his mothers basement.

Everyone still comments on cbr

Trackz
Well, if by "consistent appearances" you mean scraps from the table...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2r7n2n8.png

Mighty Avengers, Damnation, War of the Realms, Avengers, Spirits of Vengenace, Ironheart, Deadpool. Spiderman, Wolverines, etc.

He's been in books consistently for several years now. You don't read.

StiltmanFTW
As I said.

Scraps from the table.

Senor Cage
That wasn't the question. It was if shes fought someone on the level of thor or ghost rider. Or Dracula for that matter.

I'd say SD is pretty close. Yet, she owned him quite easily.

Senor Cage
Oh, she also tooled Supergirl through skill. Quite impressive, since she has super speed. Much faster than the likes of GR or Dracula.

Trackz
I'd say SD is pretty close. Yet, she owned him quite easily.

SD is not a herald level threat. Lets be honest.

In addition, I'm willing to continue, but we need to stop engaging with trolls. Stilt is funny, but he only detracts.

Senor Cage
Supergirl certainly is. Anyway, I've said my part. Just agree to disagree.

StiltmanFTW
Stilt is funny, but he only detracts.

Hey, I can go silent.

But you could be repping Thanos in this thread... and Golgo would still be Golgo, my friend.

You won't change how KMC works laughing out loud Not after all these years...

Trackz
Hey, I can go silent.

But you could be repping Thanos in this thread... and Golgo would still be Golgo, my friend.

You won't change how KMC works laughing out loud Not after all these years... Not trying to change anything man, like I said, your jokes hit sometimes

StiltmanFTW
You are trying to change Golgo's mind.

In a Marvel vs. DC thread.

That's like telling Sin to stop spreading her legs or convincing me to lay off the booze and start treating life seriously.

Vanguard
He’s a ***** Trackz. Ignore him. He’ll have to deal with Mahershala Ali’s version of Blade pulling in a billion at the box office during Phase 5. Here’s a scan of Blade in his most recent appearance just to make him look more uninformed about Blades appearances.

http://i64.tinypic.com/9uanap.jpg

Shiva loses bad btw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.