Episode IX Predictions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rebel95
What are your predictions for episode IX?

I think Palpatine will return (obviously) and reveal that he was the one that created Anakin, thus making him his father and Kylo's great grandfather. It will be revealed that Snoke was just a puppet of Palpatine's: someone that his spirit possessed when his original body was killed, but Snoke's body was decaying because it couldn't handle Palpatine's spirit. Ultimately his goal was to create a force user powerful enough to handle his power. This force user was Rey.

Now I think that it will also be revealed that he's had this plan since the beginning of the entire Star Wars saga, and this was the reason he created Anakin. Hence the title, "Rise of Skywalker".

There's a few ways it could go, either he'll try to possess Rey or Kylo. They might team up, or maybe he'll attempt to possess Kylo but Kylo will sacrifice his life and kill himself and Palpatine for good.

I don’t expect it to happen exactly like this, but I think this will be the general idea of the movie.

Total Warrior

Jedireaper
I think Rey will turn out to be a Sith acolyte.

Rebel95

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Rebel95
I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If the rumors I've heard are true it could actually be a good movie what rumors are you talking about?

Zenwolf
Actually trusting rumors? Those aren't worth anything frankly, especially with all the rumors that have been said about the past movies.

Lord Lucien
gzeOrA2in1c

tl/dw, time travel.

Rebel95
Originally posted by Total Warrior
what rumors are you talking about?
Check out Mike Zeroh's youtube channel, I watch that for a lot of star wars updates. Not sure how accurate it is but most of it seems pretty legit.

Zentrex
I'm impressed! KMC has done it again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.