Blade vs Wolverine (twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Both of their healing factors are turned off, BUT, whatever stats the healing factor assisted with for each is still in effect during this fight. Also, no adamantium poisoning here as well. Both are physically in peak condition, the only change here is the healing factor. No guns for Blade. All other weapons are usable here.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine ends him.

DarkSaint85
That SHOULD make Wolverine a lot more cautious when he knows he can't rely on his HF; we might even see his skills being used lol.

Good fight.

Trackz
Blade wins. Boy-thing gives him an unfair advantage, plus he's the only one with explosives/projectiles.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine blocks lasers; he's beyond Galan's Vader on kmc.

Trackz
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Wolverine blocks lasers; he's beyond Galan's Vader on kmc. who hasn't blocked lasers?

StiltmanFTW
Blade.

Trackz
Blade.

Except he has. I forgot you play games like this all the time.

If anyone else wants to discuss this., I'm down

StiltmanFTW
One day... one day... Eric will manage accumulating enough feats to pose a threat to Night Trasher or Prowler.

https://tinyurl.com/y6gkdulf

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Trackz
Blade wins. Boy-thing gives him an unfair advantage, plus he's the only one with explosives/projectiles. Blade don't need Boy-Thing to win this.

deathslash
In their most recent fight, Blade landed a mortal wound first. I'd say that he takes this.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
In their most recent fight, Blade landed a mortal wound first. I'd say that he takes this.

Knowing his low skill level, he probably missed all vital organs.

And even without his healing factor, Wolverine has a monstrous damage soak; enough for him to keep fighting despite suffering from adamantium poisoning and getting cattleprodded by the Cage prison guards enough times to kill a whole herd of elephants.

Meanwhile... Blade's best powerless feat is having a costume looking so stupid, his enemies may die from laughter.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by deathslash
In their most recent fight, Blade landed a mortal wound first. I'd say that he takes this. This is true and both were trying to kill each other as the story made perfectly clear.

BrolyBlack
Twists from Carver always leave me wanting

darthgoober
Knowing his low skill level, he probably missed all vital organs.

And even without his healing factor, Wolverine has a monstrous damage soak; enough for him to keep fighting despite suffering from adamantium poisoning and getting cattleprodded by the Cage prison guards enough times to kill a whole herd of elephants.

Meanwhile... Blade's best powerless feat is having a costume looking so stupid, his enemies may die from laughter.
Hey now be fair. I mean let's not forget about Wolverine's first costume... lol

StiltmanFTW
Don't you dare laugh at Wolverine's sacred whiskers, you infidel.

Vanguard
Blade. He carries effing bombs and detonators as standard gear.

http://i64.tinypic.com/15fljbt.jpg

Smurph
Wolverine.

They're written to look even in brief scuffles, but Wolverine is being written down, while Blade is being pumped up.

abhilegend
Logan wins

Vanguard

Wonder Man
Wolverine. He beat the Punisher at war.

Vanguard

Wonder Man
Really Punisher and Wolverine had a book out that they were together and Punisher admitted it.

Vanguard

Wonder Man
Din't Wolverine beat Dracula for Cyke

Vanguard

Wonder Man
I thought Wolverine saved Jubilee from Dracula

Vanguard
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I thought Wolverine saved Jubilee from Dracula

Jubilee is like his cub, so it would make sense.

BruceSkywalker
Logan stomps

Vanguard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Logan stomps

Yeah, cause he always stomps when they fight. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Adam Grimes
Yes, he does.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yes, he does.

Proof?

I just find it funny that this board in particular goes out of its way to devalue and undermine characters like Blade. Especially in close battles, or even battles where he has the advantage. He is stronger, faster, and nearly as good a fighter, Id edge Wolverine in durability but thats it.

There is an unjustifiable level of dislike for him in particular.

StiltmanFTW
You're taking crazy pills again?

You can't back up any of those claims. We've seen you desperately trying before.

Wonder Man
Wolverine lived in the wild as a boy. To go from a perfect life to becoming a weapon trumatized him.
If Wolverine has a weakness of character though much as the 'noir' comics show is his strong sense of rightness.
His characters rightness uses his ability to "snikt' in the heart.
Remember how he acted when Rahne died.
First he made sure it was right to do.
Seriously. Build your character on rock.

Vanguard

NemeBro

Wonder Man
Wolverine runs 10 miles a day.
Trust me your not getting away from him.

Vanguard

laughing

carver9

laughing out loud

Wonder Man
one eye

meep-meep

Lol.

Trackz
In response to previous comments:

1. No, Wolverine has never beaten Dracula. Old Man Logan got stomped by Dracula before he received help teleporting Dracula to the sun.

2. Blade has had no issues ever critically wounding Wolverine. With no HF, he should win this fight.

3. Even with no guns, Blade has an assortment of projectiles, explosives, and (again) boy-thing as standard gear. There's literally nothing stopping from Blade flying over the map and dropping bombs on Logan.

The fight isn't fair.

marcssands14
good fight. Bump

Vanguard
Originally posted by Trackz
In response to previous comments:

1. No, Wolverine has never beaten Dracula. Old Man Logan got stomped by Dracula before he received help teleporting Dracula to the sun.

2. Blade has had no issues ever critically wounding Wolverine. With no HF, he should win this fight.

3. Even with no guns, Blade has an assortment of projectiles, explosives, and (again) boy-thing as standard gear. There's literally nothing stopping from Blade flying over the map and dropping bombs on Logan.

The fight isn't fair.

Boy-Thing is a whole other added bonus.

StiltmanFTW
Glad to see you don't treat it as standard equipment.

Sin I AM
Yes I thought it was a new thing for like three issues not a complete reimagining of the character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.