Hercules vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
The Kree Accuser vs the prince of Power!
Ronan gets his hammer, Herc gets his Mace.

bloodlust, no prep, basic knowledge, win by K/O, incap or death.

GO!

MrMind
eh....

Stoic
Herc destroys him.

tkitna
Originally posted by Stoic
Herc destroys him.

This

DarkSaint85
Ronan wins.

Philosophía
Ronan.

carver9
Herc

deathslash
I love Hercules, but I'm not seeing how he wins against a serious Ronan. That hammer of his is rediculous.

leonidas
https://imgur.com/a/YbZdqVz

the weapon is able to put him down but with the mace to defend that would be much more difficult--the mace has easily matched mjolnir in direct combat and it is capable of blocking almost any type of energy. (when cho was prince of power he used it to store and redirect energy, including thor's lightning). ronan has shown some pretty exotic abilities with the hammer though but he seems to use those classic showings very rarely nowadays. i could see herc damn near one-shotting ronan if he got in close with the mace. if ronan isn't smart he gets killed, but if he uses the full range of the weapon's abilities and stays at a distance he could win this.

DarkSaint85
What Cho did with the mace is pretty inadmissible, old man.

Bloodlust on, full knowledge, Ronan is turning gravity off evil face

zopzop
If it was just melee, Hercules after a good fight. All powers and abilities? Ronan murders him.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What Cho did with the mace is pretty inadmissible, old man.

Bloodlust on, full knowledge, Ronan is turning gravity off evil face

absorbing and redirecting, yes. blocking, deflecting he can do easily. and turn off gravity and herc will throw his mace for the ko. before he got too high he could also shockwave to possibly disrupt it. thumb up

in melee ronan gets wtfstomped zop.

BestEverNoob
Personally leaning towards Ronan, too much versatility, but I wanted to see what others thought.

DarkSaint85
In melee def Herc

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Bloodlust on, full knowledge, Ronan is turning gravity off evil face That was my first thought, as well. Non-flying bricks generally have a powerset loophole to this.

See: Magneto vs WWH. shifty

zopzop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.