Deadman vs Selene & Sersei

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Flyattractor
So basically this would just be a One Controlled by Deadman vs the Other?

darthgoober
Originally posted by Flyattractor
So basically this would just be a One Controlled by Deadman vs the Other?
IDK... in Marvel, psychics can often interact with ghosts on the astral plane. That's not an ability that's common for DC's psychics from what I understand. So there's a good chance Deadman would be totally screwed in this fight if we're just talking about him in his ghost form. But I think he's got a lantern ring, and that could change things significantly.

Glorificus
Any TP resistance feats for Deadman?

Sersi is a planetary-scale TP who stalemated Bloodties Exodus, and Selene once mind-wiped Emma Frost, and mind-screwed Rachel Grey quite easily.

Unless he's totally immune to a psychic assault, either one of those two could solo.

leonidas
i know he HAS been controlled via tp. deadman can be resisted when plot demands. i have a harder time seeing him take over selene than sersi for some reason. sersi's head isn't always her strongest asset. still, working together, i don't see dm being able to take either over for long. selene's magic (in some appearances) in very strong. she'd def be able to phukc him up if she has the chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.