The Lion King is great!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
Better than the original or the London stage show. 8/10!!!

Robtard
Love the cartoon, so really looking forward to this.

CaveDude33211
Nah. smile

And Beyonce as Nala, sucks.

dynamix
childish gambino was pretty bad. simba was actually the weakest part of the movie and it had a lot to do with donald glover.

Silent Master
I'll stick with the far superior 1994 version.

playa1258
It's really not. Beyonce and CG both sucked.

Galan007
The original cartoon was better.

The VA work in this was very underwhelming.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Better than the original

How so?

SquallX
This version lacks the emotions the original brought forth. The animals face were wooden. Not only that, they removed Scar iconic song.

This is not a good movie, worse yet, this movie was just a rip off of a rip off.

Dynisty
The voice acting was a let down for me.

quanchi112
I have not seen it but hopefully it makes a lot of money. Will see it eventually.

Flyattractor
Looking forward to all the Idiots that will insist on calling this LIVE ACTION!

Disney makes People Stupid!

HAHAHAH!

SquallX

quanchi112

Darth Thor
Originally posted by quanchi112
I will judge for myself. Campea loved it. You get so worked up get a life you loser. I decide what I do with my money not you. Opinions vary you loser. I just cannot wait to be king. Go Disney go.

Youve not even seen it and youre talking about opinions lmao

Clearly youre a corporate shill.

playa1258
Like Campea would ever say anything bad about a big Disney film.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Youve not even seen it and youre talking about opinions lmao

Clearly youre a corporate shill. I never said it was great I saud others have and I will judge for myself. I did not see dumbo or Aladdin so there goes Your he loves everything Disney pitiful argument.

Clearly my impact has shaken you to its core. Quit worrying about me and live your own boring life.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Like Campea would ever say anything bad about a big Disney film. He does all the time and addresses the morons like you. You are sohesvily biased you assume he is if he enjoys it. He loves man of steel by the way. Was that a Disney release? Nah, see dimwits like you selectively only apply your perception to fit your own small minded views.

playa1258
Small minded views? You haven't even seen this film and you are acting like R Kelley at a playground up in here.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Small minded views? You haven't even seen this film and you are acting like R Kelley at a playground up in here. I am doing it to rev you dimwits up. It worked. I will see it eventually. Try to be smarter you nitwit. Love Disney but I do not see every Disney film or claim they are all great. Never saw toy story 4 yet. You guys are so weak and triggered over Disney I cannot help but rub it in. Get a life.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by SquallX
This version lacks the emotions the original brought forth. The animals face were wooden. Not only that, they removed Scar iconic song.

This is not a good movie, worse yet, this movie was just a rip off of a rip off.

#JusticeForKimbaTheWhiteLion

SquallX

Darth Thor

Eon Blue
Disney can do no wrong.

Flyattractor
Sybil?

quanchi112

SquallX

Flyattractor
Quan brings being a ShillCuck to a Whole New level!

StiltmanFTW
Moreemption filled nonsense the world is not fair Disney is a bully. The world is not fair you weak little man. If you hate Disney do not support them. This sad little I hate Disney they are so mean speech is making me pity you. I despise sensitive little losers claiming life is not fair. Get out and make your own way you snowflake.

Why is that little shit even still posting?

FistOfThe North

cdtm

quanchi112

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Quan brings being a ShillCuck to a Whole New level! Most money in an opening weekend from any animated film.

Flyattractor
No, absurd. You getting your feelings hurt is a bonus to Disney success. Originality is overrated too. Entertain me is all. You loser types akways find a reason to complain. Disney rules the world.

Ohhh what is the Word I am looking for.....Oh Yes....
SHILLCUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quan. You are SUCH an Unpleasant Little Penis Tucker.

SquallX

quanchi112

quanchi112
Ohhh what is the Word I am looking for.....Oh Yes....
SHILLCUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quan. You are SUCH an Unpleasant Little Penis Tucker.

Shhhh, Disney is amazing. Continue to cry about it. I enjoy losers such as yourself upset over their success.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Better than the original or the London stage show. 8/10!!!

I didn't like it, tbh. It's yet another live-action remake that really doesn't hold up to the original. At least to me. I really wish they'd just stick to their usual animated stuff at this point.

Adam Grimes
I liked it. Maybe it had to do with the fact that I barely remember the of, but it was definitely enjoyable.

CentaurSuperman
Ja So average and dull, lions faces can't even express emotions laughing out loud

Trocity
Quan brings being a ShillCuck to a Whole New level!

He brung it to a whole new level. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
He brung it to a whole new level. laughing out loud Disney is the king. Show some respect.

Putinbot1
This film is doing really well world-wide.

quanchi112
Have not seen it but the box office really speaks for itself beyond feelings.

Putinbot1
Have not seen it but the box office really speaks for itself beyond feelings. It's great tbh.

Silent Master
w7qjnJ6gJjw

Oliver Brown
Disney's The Lion King is a visually majestic masterpiece. The landscape is flawless, the music fun and nostalgic, and there's no place for any cynical adult reasoning, just enjoy it people, Donald Glover and Beyonce' are in it ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.