Blue devil vs wonder man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas

abhilegend
Simon

Stoic
If we were to change his disposition, Simon would be a good match for Aquaman. I even think that he has the power to face off against Terrax.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
If we were to change his disposition, Simon would be a good match for Aquaman. I even think that he has the power to face off against Terrax.
Terrax would murder Simon brutally. In fact, aside from jobber Rulk, has modern Simon even WON a fight?

As to the thread, I think Blue Devil takes this.

beatboks
Danny has some good physical showings vs Etrigan agyer his last upgrade. Not sure if one should consider them outliers or just an upgrade

He also did well vs the likes of Metallo and shockwave even at his original base level.

Courtesy of his trident he can BFR, though whether this works on Simon could be questionable. I recal it once not working because who he was trying to BFR didnt "belong in hell".

The trident can also allow him to time manipulate. Though the only times I can recall him doing so were when he was possessed by others.

Etrigan also once said that if he possessed Bd's trident he could conquer hell, added to which another story not long after that had BD openly stating he didnt know everything the trident could do.

I'd say Simon takes the majority. BD does have a shot and he certainly has the power. The main problem is he's not very versed in how to use that power and any wins he gets are more likely due to lucking into the correct application of that power. His wierdness magnet does alter the odds of wierd stuff happening to him, but not enough IMHO.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
Terrax would murder Simon brutally. In fact, aside from jobber Rulk, has modern Simon even WON a fight?

As to the thread, I think Blue Devil takes this.

What fights have modern Terrax won?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.