MCU: Next big event in Phase 5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
With no events planned per Feige set up during the intro of Phase 4. When Strange, Eternals, and Thor all pass and the tv shows end in 2021, what do you think Phase 4 will be setting up to? What little hints have been in the movies that hint towards the next big conflict. Or what are you hoping to see in the beginning of Phase 5?

quanchi112
Probably secret wars eventually.

Inhuman
With FF and mutants coming, probably Annihilation wave type event and a Galactus arc.

BruceSkywalker
phase 5 is an anagram for buying sony lol

hope idiots know i'm joking

phase 5 can anything

Originally posted by Inhuman
With FF and mutants coming, probably Annihilation wave type event and a Galactus arc.

that wouyld be cool to see, especially someone good to play richard rider as nova

CentaurSuperman
Doctor Doom!

Inhuman
From what I heard it will be Korvac. Or at least be one of the big villain story lines going forward.

Adam Grimes
Korvac is kind of a loser. He *could* be the threat in a Civil War type of movie at most.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Korvac is kind of a loser. He *could* be the threat in a Civil War type of movie at most.

Never was too big on him in the comics. They might change him for the movies. Who knows.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Inhuman
From what I heard it will be Korvac. Or at least be one of the big villain story lines going forward.

Michael Korvac if done right could be awesome to see...

I could also see the Beyonder

Flyattractor
Will have to be something that is a Bigger Threat then Thanos. Threats always gotta get Bigger!

But then that is 22 movies away so...No hurry.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Will have to be something that is a Bigger Threat then Thanos. Threats always gotta get Bigger!

But then that is 22 movies away so...No hurry. Thanos is the biggest threat of all time. They will have a newer threat but Thanos is the ultimate antagonist. From the directors.

"Clearly Thanos is a thousand-year-old character who has fought everyone in the universe and is the greatest: He's the Genghis Khan of the universe, so he would have the greatest weapon," Russo said.

laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.