Superman vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Current Supes

Y'all know annihilators lineup

Who wins

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
There's Gladiator vs Jsa so why not

StiltmanFTW
Ronan gets put to sleep.

Rest of Annihilators tear Clark limb from limb.

abhilegend
Superman destroys them ala Thanos.

abhilegend
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ronan gets put to sleep.

Rest of Annihilators tear Clark limb from limb.
Nah, Annihilators sucked. Superman would tear them apart.

StiltmanFTW
He really wouldn't.

They would put a whole tractor inside his rectum.

abhilegend
He really wouldn't.

He really would.

Originally posted by abhilegend
That's just how he viewed the power levels. Yet, Superman was more powerful than the rest of the league combined.

https://s8.postimg.cc/nebu3y3y9/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/xbmux0j9t/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/3jpshu469/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/ts0x77vzl/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/rap5zyjsx/image.jpg https://s8.postimg.cc/hq5jd326p/image.jpg

The timeless robots were strong enough to go through Lanterns like nothing and shrug off Diana as nothing with even Zeus struggling against them.

Superman overpowered several dozens of the same robots simultaneously.
Yeah, it was before Superman reborn. And it was pretty much power of creation since it was established in first arc that powers of magic, color, light is what created the universe.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q6PqM2sztdE/WOUgRTtSeII/AAAAAAAC4SQ/Knn8mWzrW88C9p_JToZYXm9_QahEgoL5wCLcB/s1600/029_17.jpg

Here it moves the whole solar system along with Earth's timeline.

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tTwPsZKEyIg/WOUgNSq2SHI/AAAAAAAC4Rk/PXKheB_3_NE1WV_FtXHTtl1WD9JVJfGvQCLcB/s1600/029_06.jpg

Superman vs that power.

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-oTNbkHqGlHU/WPcgdspbsdI/AAAAAAADTnI/SzgY9sGw7LgacTrlKHy4ZoSeLofoljdzQCLcB/s1600/006_004.jpg
https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r78qWMQU4lA/WPcgdvC6ClI/AAAAAAADTnM/LEBLwfa95GgZJebmBysdOgK6et-iLVATACLcB/s1600/006_005.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CakK1SNQnRE/WPcge8l1oXI/AAAAAAADTng/9acoWTUreMUjhY78j8ATdJle1BZeCySOACLcB/s1600/006_010.jpg
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MYIdqzUIJDk/WPcgfYZLAUI/AAAAAAADTno/S5j6yK7K2LsdqqG0fCccZ-JQVrT22QDXQCLcB/s1600/006_012.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ntckN1g78zk/WPcgfsbh6dI/AAAAAAADTns/ji3yzLoLgX4U4BtNEJtT46tYxa8zFkk2QCLcB/s1600/006_013.jpg
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7Ol5zsJLrNc/WPcggLCibrI/AAAAAAADTn0/6qfMEpA2JO0AYxtEfl2hZAQYbvkHxiQcwCLcB/s1600/006_015.jpg
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ceU6imwmrps/WPcggmQfiVI/AAAAAAADToA/3n3eEvtZr_8CzpWk0ynWDzTW-ukKTCTZwCLcB/s1600/006_017.jpg

Damn, when he is on roll there is nothing like Superman unleashed.

Rebirth Superman is ridiculously overpowered.

CosmicComet
With his speed feats lately the annihilators are way too slow.

carver9
Annihilators stomp. One of them is enough but factor in all of them and he gets ripped apart.

leonidas
he is capable of beating them, since he's clearly capable of beating everyone. he wouldn't under normal conditions, not for a majority.

Insane Titan

carver9
That is YOUR opinion. Yours. Do not try to throw your opinion around as facts.

panthergod
Originally posted by carver9
That is YOUR opinion. Yours. Do not try to throw your opinion around as facts.

Even Titmeister is more rational than you. that's truly pathetic.

Yes, Superman can stomp this team. 1/2 power Superman (Probe smashing, DD ripping) can tear them apart, let alone current version.

carver9
Originally posted by panthergod

Yes, Superman can stomp this team. 1/2 power Superman (Probe smashing, DD ripping) can tear them apart, let alone current version.

laughing out loud

carthage

panthergod

TheHulkster
Annihilators. Spite thread.

Stoic
So there's Gladiator, the Surfer, Ronan, Beta Ray Bill, Nova Prime, Ikon, and Quasar.

Putting this into perspective.

Gladiator can't beat Superman, but he can hold him for prolonged periods of time.

The Surfer has the power to manipulate energy, and alter genetics. He also has one of the most diverse power sets in comics. He's a threat on his own.

Ronan can turn matter into a variety of things with that hammer. Could he make Superman's costume into something far less flexible? Could this be a way of hampering his attributes?

Would Bill's strength, powers, hammer be enough to help Gladiator hold Superman?

Quasar can analyze a character like Superman, and drain the solar energy out of his cells, and with the Surfer's help this tactic seems to be a sure win. Quasar did shut down Carol in Binary form after all.

Ikon... Don't know enough about her, but is she even needed here?

Nova Prime can add his power to help Bill, and Gladiator subdue Superman.

Just looking at what's stacked against him, and if asked if this team would be enough combined to arrest Superman, I'd say yes.

Or, Superman flies around one shot KOing this team. I'm not really in favor of this outcome for more reasons than I care to go into, but whatever.

carver9
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Annihilators. Spite thread.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan
Originally posted by panthergod

Yes, Superman can stomp this team. 1/2 power Superman (Probe smashing, DD ripping) can tear them apart, let alone current version. Aww is your pathetic incel self still obsessed over me. Get a grip you fake loser.

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Aww is your pathetic incel self still obsessed over me. Get a grip you fake loser.

Hey better to be called the Titmeister than the Dickwithonionseater right? Titties are alright. I love looking at titties. The world would be a horrible place without titties, Titties define the Universe. So if you're the Titmeister, you're the Mac Daddy, and we all envy you, because we all love Titties.

-Pr-
Team.

deathslash
Team takes this every time.

Bentley
The Annihilators should win at least a healthy majority against anything but the most broken Superman.

Except they suck and they lose every battle they are in. They'd struggle against Batman

MrMind
bump

deft
Superman punches them.

Stoic
He can win, but they can win too.

9jaboy
The Annihilators get annihilated.

carver9
Surfer but I use to give Surfer 8/10... it's most definitely a 6/10 or even split.

Juntai
Originally posted by Bentley
The Annihilators should win at least a healthy majority against anything but the most broken Superman.
The difficulty with Superman is there is nothing that changes between a 'regular' Superman that people like to use while comparing to highs of other characters -- one that would be getting roughed up by the team after a healthy fight -- and one that is fundamentally so powerful they would be fodder to him. It's just a decision to do it.

MrMind
superman wins

Diesldude
Superman wins.

JBL
Pure Spite. Superman stands No Chance In Hell. Gladiator or Surfer can beat Superman by themselves.

Ambient

StiltmanFTW

Quick Freeze

Magnon
Superman wins 7/10, if he plays stupid and doesn't focus on SS first.

Superman wins 10/10, if he plays smart and takes out SS first.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Pure Spite. Superman stands No Chance In Hell. Gladiator or Surfer can beat Superman by themselves.

What advantage does Gladiator have over Superman?
Superman is astronomically stronger, faster, and more durable.
This Superman can literally one shot Surfer.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
What advantage does Gladiator have over Superman?
Superman is astronomically stronger, faster, and more durable.
This Superman can literally one shot Surfer. Gladiator is stronger, faster and far more skilled in combat.

StiltmanFTW

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator is stronger, faster and far more skilled in combat.

He is most certainly not stronger or faster. None of them are. But they are all strong, and fast enough, and with a combined powerset far to versatile for an average Superman to not get overwhelmed.

They are not gonna sit around and wait to get punched in the face like they did in that lazy ass fight with Thanos.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL

Give me a strength feat you believe is better than anything Superman has done.
Give me a speed feat and perception feat you believe is better than anything Superman has done. Give me a skilled showing that you believe shows far more (not just plain more) skill than anything Superman has shown.

JBL
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
He is most certainly not stronger or faster. None of them are. But they are all strong, and fast enough, and with a combined powerset far to versatile for an average Superman to not get overwhelmed.

They are not gonna sit around and wait to get punched in the face like they did in that lazy ass fight with Thanos. He most certainly is Stronger and faster.

JBL
Give me a strength feat you believe is better than anything Superman has done.
Give me a speed feat and perception feat you believe is better than anything Superman has done. Give me a skilled showing that you believe shows far more (not just plain more) skill than anything Superman has shown. That's easy. Gladiator has near limitless Strength... Superman does not.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
That's easy. Gladiator has near limitless Strength... Superman does not.

laughing

MrMind
guys please don't quote that clown jbl, I do not wanna read his verbal diarrhea

JBL
Says the stupidest Superman fan of them all.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MrMind
guys please don't quote that clown jbl, I do not wanna read his verbal diarrhea Yeah I don't get it. He's one of the most harmless trolls on the site. He's not intelligent enough to actually make a half-decent contrarian troll argument, which is something you can't say about, say, carver, who actually puts enough thought and effort into his posts to warrant something resembling a response.

I will never understand why people argue for pages on end with zero effort trolls like JBL, quanchi, or Eon.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by NemeBro
Yeah I don't get it. He's one of the most harmless trolls on the site. He's not intelligent enough to actually make a half-decent contrarian troll argument, which is something you can't say about, say, carver, who actually puts enough thought and effort into his posts to warrant something resembling a response.

I will never understand why people argue for pages on end with zero effort trolls like JBL, quanchi, or Eon. thumb up Agreed, They're stupid but harmless. No one takes them seriously.

MrMind
Yeah I don't get it. He's one of the most harmless trolls on the site. He's not intelligent enough to actually make a half-decent contrarian troll argument, which is something you can't say about, say, carver, who actually puts enough thought and effort into his posts to warrant something resembling a response.

I will never understand why people argue for pages on end with zero effort trolls like JBL, quanchi, or Eon.

laughing out loud thumb up this post made my day

seriously though if we stop feeding them will they will eventually go away?

StiltmanFTW
At this point, both sides are equally guilty of trolling this dying forum hard.

JBL
Anybody that think Superman can beat the annihilators is an idiot and fanboy troll. It's the same idiots day after day looking like fools agreeing with each other while taking turns polishing supermans rear.

carver9
People are hilarious. Stop bashing people because they have their own opinions. Also, Mr. Mind, reread your own posts.

NemeBro
Originally posted by JBL
Anybody that think Superman can beat the annihilators is an idiot and fanboy troll. It's the same idiots day after day looking like fools agreeing with each other while taking turns polishing supermans rear. Gonna defy my own rule for a moment, but I have no problem with you thinking the Annihilators would beat or even stomp Superman, but you thinking Gladiator is superior across the board to him is just you being stupid because you had a whore for a mother who was too busy sucking cock for dimes to get you the proper special needs education you required tbh. thumb up

JBL
Gonna defy my own rule for a moment, but I have no problem with you thinking the Annihilators would beat or even stomp Superman, but you thinking Gladiator is superior across the board to him is just you being stupid because you had a whore for a mother who was too busy sucking cock for dimes to get you the proper special needs education you required tbh. thumb up Thanks for showing how stupid and childish you are. My mother is a lawyer and think you are some trailer trash idiot.👍

NemeBro
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks for showing how stupid and childish you are. My mother is a lawyer and think you are some trailer trash idiot.👍 You should be thanking me for paying for your helmet strap with the blowjob money your mother got from me. thumb up

abhilegend
Originally posted by JBL
laughing out loud

Have fun trying to prove that.

Sin I AM
Has Superman ever beaten a team of top tiered heralds before?

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
That's easy. Gladiator has near limitless Strength... Superman does not.
Do you have no feats that support your claim?

h1a8
People are hilarious. Stop bashing people because they have their own opinions. Also, Mr. Mind, reread your own posts.

Do you believe that Gladiator is stronger and faster than Superman like JBL says?

carver9
Do you believe that Gladiator is stronger and faster than Superman like JBL says?

In the past, maybe but not anymore. I think they are peers. Gladiator does have some insane showings and both have low showings. I would not say Superman is stronger or faster than Gladiator. Gladiator have proven otherwise this isn't true.

SquallX

SquallX

Sin I AM

AlbertoJohnAvil
Clark defeated a herald, but he's NEVER simulanteously straight up defeated a team of TOP TIER heralds

DarkSaint85
He did in Superman: Up in the Sky.

AlbertoJohnAvil
It was lip service

TheHulkster

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
It was lip service

We saw them taking out everyone else on DC Earth though. They were swinging WW around by her feet iirc. Just one of them.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Sighs. Saint DO YOU think that's consistent with superman portrayal?

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He did in Superman: Up in the Sky.

thumb up it wasn't lip service

he first broke the chains that haul stars across galaxies

then he stomped those powerful Robotiens that was steamrolling high tiered earth heroes and the league

DarkSaint85
Sighs. Saint DO YOU think that's consistent with superman portrayal?

Wait.

You said he NEVER (even emphasized with all caps) simultaneously beat a team

I named a whole team - he beat like 30 of them. One alone was taking WW apart. One was fighting Flash etc etc.

So why are you now moving the goalposts? You said NEVER.

StiltmanFTW

You're acting as if this is the first time he's done it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wait.

You said he NEVER (even emphasized with all caps) simultaneously beat a team

I named a whole team - he beat like 30 of them. One alone was taking WW apart. One was fighting Flash etc etc.

Show the scans

DarkSaint85
Show the scans

Not here to spoonfeed you.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Has Superman ever beaten a team of top tiered heralds before? He did, OWAW he shredding through an entire team of imperiex probes, Up in the sky he smashing entire team of robots that beat the shitty out of entire earth's heroes

Sin I AM
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
He did, OWAW he shredding through an entire team of imperiex probes, Up in the sky he smashing entire team of robots that beat the shitty out of entire earth's heroes

I'm specifically talking about named high end heralds. Not fodder robots, designed to be destroyed (I'm not lowballing just stating the obvious).

Supermutant
Not here to spoonfeed you.

https://i.imgur.com/1uAXJwu.gif

qwertyuiop1998
I'm specifically talking about named high end heralds. Not fodder robots, designed to be destroyed (I'm not lowballing just stating the obvious). I thought imperiex probes are on the high herald tier iirc?

carver9
I'm specifically talking about named high end heralds. Not fodder robots, designed to be destroyed (I'm not lowballing just stating the obvious).

He doesn't have anything else.

MrMind

lol I was waiting for that nonsense response, but I was expecting it coming from carver or alberto

those robots and probes were smashing JLA and heralds level earth based heroes like chris brown beating rihanna

in what universe are they fodder? just because they are not popular names with famous faces, don't mean they are weak

MrMind
I thought imperiex probes are on the high herald tier iirc?

they are

AlbertoJohnAvil
thumb up it wasn't lip service

he first broke the chains that haul stars across galaxies

then he stomped those powerful Robotiens that was steamrolling high tiered earth heroes and the league

It's obvious lip service, the robots were obviously going to be destroyed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
lmao Diana nor Shazam are"high end" heralds, she recently got restrained by Eradicator with one arm, and casually slapped by a teen darkseid

laughing out loud

MrMind
are there low feats suggesting those robots are fodders?

they beat high heralds like zatanna, wonder woman, green lantern, flash, swamp thing etc
mid heralds like martian manhunter, shazam, supergirl etc

then superman beats them, it means superman>robots>high heralds and mid heralds

or is the next step lowballing the league and other earth based heralds from dc earth?

MrMind
lmao Diana nor Shazam are"high end" heralds, she recently got restrained by Eradicator with one arm, and casually slapped by a teen darkseid

laughing out loud

read the tier list fuktard, if you don't agree with it then get out of kmc

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t659442.html

AlbertoJohnAvil
it depends on how you calculate the power level of Heralds whether you go by outliers, trends, low-end depictions, etc. and what you calculate that level as being.

MrMind

or is the next step lowballing the league and other earth based heralds from dc earth?

laughing out loud

did i not call it, it's like an algorithm at this point

AlbertoJohnAvil
that's recent depiction of Diana, when Thing "One shotted" Immortal Hulk you got on that hype train. laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil

AlbertoJohnAvil
a severely weakened current superman destroyed a planet with one jump

superman at around 20%>>>world breaker hulk

sentry? sentry got owned by helicarrier 2 times, ds sentry is more powerful, so let's say ds sentry is helicarrier level.

Sin I AM
I thought imperiex probes are on the high herald tier iirc?

Yes they are.

He doesn't have anything else.

I didn't think so

lol I was waiting for that nonsense response, but I was expecting it coming from carver or alberto

those robots and probes were smashing JLA and heralds level earth based heroes like chris brown beating rihanna

in what universe are they fodder? just because they are not popular names with famous faces, don't mean they are weak

Chill. You seem to be channeling a little too much fanboy rage lately. You don't have to deep throat DC to prove a point, I get it. I'm not lowballing I know how powerful the probes are, I also know how powerful the robots were in UITS.

BUT being no-named robots guarantee they will be fodder in the books. They're whole point is to be destroyed to show how powerful "insert hero" is. My question was has Superman defeated a team of named characters...ever. Because that adds weight to the feat by them not being a threat of the week. The closest I could come up with was Legion of Doom and the Elite...but all those characters weren't equal.

-Pr-
Yes they are.

I didn't think so

Chill. You seem to be channeling a little too much fanboy rage lately. You don't have to deep throat DC to prove a point, I get it. I'm not lowballing I know how powerful the probes are, I also know how powerful the robots were in UITS.

BUT being no-named robots guarantee they will be fodder in the books. They're whole point is to be destroyed to show how powerful "insert hero" is. My question was has Superman defeated a team of named characters...ever. Because that adds weight to the feat by them not being a threat of the week. The closest I could come up with was Legion of Doom and the Elite...but all those characters weren't equal.

Equal to who? Superman? Or someone else?

AlbertoJohnAvil

qwertyuiop1998
BUT being no-named robots guarantee they will be fodder in the books. They're whole point is to be destroyed to show how powerful "insert hero" is. My question was has Superman defeated a team of named characters...ever. Because that adds weight to the feat by them not being a threat of the week. The closest I could come up with was Legion of Doom and the Elite...but all those characters weren't equal. But it also means that they're specifically designed to that powerful to let the writer show how powerful the "insert character" is.
Also I don't think Imperiex probes are no-named fodder.They have plenty of showings and appearances.

Insane Titan
laughing out loud Mr Mind is so weak and unstable over anyone not thinking DC wins every match up or even dare give a character props against a DC character.

MrMind
Originally posted by Insane Titan
laughing out loud Mr Mind is so weak and unstable over anyone not thinking DC wins every match up or even dare give a character props against a DC character.

tell me where thanus touched you

https://i.imgur.com/8OOVXN5.png

abhilegend
Has Superman ever beaten a team of top tiered heralds before?
Like who? Justice League? Legion? Which team are we talking about?

Insane Titan

MrMind

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Insane Titan

-Pr-
Smh.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

-Pr-
My comment was directed at the thread in general. There's four or five people acting the bollocks, and it's really tempting to just bulk ban people.

Trying to actually avoid banning people with the quarantine going on, though.

MrMind

MrMind
Originally posted by -Pr-
My comment was directed at the thread in general. There's four or five people acting the bollocks, and it's really tempting to just bulk ban people.

Trying to actually avoid banning people with the quarantine going on, though.

I mean, I didn't say a word to IT and he just started flaming me, I act out in self defense no?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by -Pr-
Equal to who? Superman? Or someone else?

Sorry I was playing Smash.

Equal to each other. Like Manchester Black is greater than his teammates for example.n

But it also means that they're specifically designed to that powerful to let the writer show how powerful the "insert character" is.
Also I don't think Imperiex probes are no-named fodder.They have plenty of showings and appearances.

I agree. I'm just saying it'd be more impressive if he did that to say Zod and Hank etc.

Like who? Justice League? Legion? Which team are we talking about?

Yes

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
Steroids abuse doesn't count.

https://i.imgur.com/marQZvX.png

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
https://media.giphy.com/media/1AIeYgwnqeBUxh6juu/giphy.gif

maybe he can compete with gecko in an athletic situation laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
maybe he can compete with gecko in an athletic situation laughing out loud

IT is probably the only creature in the universe that has a legit chance at eating Gecko thumb up

MrMind
IT is probably the only creature in the universe that has a legit chance at eating Gecko thumb up

laughing out loud thumb up

Insane Titan
laughing out loud the 2 fake machos teaming like cheerleaders to mask you beta cuck true nature. Is see you 2 are shit scared to post pics of yourself yet love to talk about gecko. Put up or shut up skinny freaks.

StiltmanFTW
Is English your primary language, tittie?

MrMind
Is English your primary language, tittie?

titty is having a stroke from getting triggered.

Insane Titan

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
Try to hold it together, Tittie. And you need to stop projecting so much.

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
You're incoherent and babbling, Tittie.

Your life story really doesn't interest me.

h1a8
In the past, maybe but not anymore. I think they are peers. Gladiator does have some insane showings and both have low showings. I would not say Superman is stronger or faster than Gladiator. Gladiator have proven otherwise this isn't true.

So what strength and speed feats does Glads have that's equal or better than anything Superman has done?

-Pr-
I mean, I didn't say a word to IT and he just started flaming me, I act out in self defense no?

There's defending yourself and then there's going overboard.

Sorry I was playing Smash.

Equal to each other. Like Manchester Black is greater than his teammates for example.n

I agree. I'm just saying it'd be more impressive if he did that to say Zod and Hank etc.

Yes

Eh, I think you could argue that most of the Elite are legit heralds. Apart from that, as rare as it is he has in the past taken on teams of heralds, sure. He's has teams of heroes sent against him either because they were brainwashed or he was/they thought he was. And he's had his own villains team up in the past to take him on (and I don't mean the b and c list ones).

As to whether he'd beat this team... Eh, on average, I would like to say the team would take it, but with the way DC treats Superman now, anything is possible.

carver9
So what strength and speed feats does Glads have that's equal or better than anything Superman has done?

Tell me what fts I need to compare them too?

LordofBrooklyn
Tell me what fts I need to compare them too?

Bench-pressing the Earth for 5 days without rest!

Diesldude
Tell me what fts I need to compare them too? destroyed a planet by jumping off of it while running on empty just because he had to. Breaking chains that are used to haul stars MFTL.
Superman wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
destroyed a planet by jumping off of it while running on empty just because he had to. Breaking chains that are used to haul stars MFTL.
Superman wins.

Destroying planets is child's play and Gladiator have ripped black holes in half. Thats FAR better than pulling suns. Nice try though.

smile

TheHulkster
Well, Gladiator and Hyperion exert planet pulverizing force against each other. The Magistrati are not the type to use hyperbole, and they state that Gladiator has the strength to wrest planets out of their orbits and collapse stars with his bare hands. Gladiator smashes a planet with one blow. It's implied that he contains a super Nova in Fantastic Four. His son flat out states the he ha seen him rip black holes apart.

Diesldude
Destroying planets is child's play and Gladiator have ripped black holes in half. Thats FAR better than pulling suns. Nice try though.

smile breaking chains that haul stars is trillions of time > Off panel Black hole feat that may or may not have happened like the kid said.

carver9
breaking chains that haul stars is trillions of time > Off panel Black hole feat that may or may not have happened like the kid said.

Your post doesn't make one bit of sense. If what Gladiator son said is wrong, then the guy that said the chains that hauled Suns is wrong as well.

Wait, so breaking chains is better than ripping a freaking black hole apart? Are you crazy?

StiltmanFTW
breaking chains that haul stars is trillions of time

Haul them... off panel stick out tongue

carver9
Can collapse Stars with his bare hands and wrest planets...

https://m.imgur.com/GUtEM1G

Tear apart black holes with his bare hands...

https://m.imgur.com/a/OGfCfcU

Move entire planets at will...

https://m.imgur.com/JdmdqjB

carver9

Exactly.

TheHulkster

Happy Dance

SquallX

JBL
Gladiator did those things under his own power. He doesn't have to sun amp like your boy had to do.

carver9
@Squall

Those scans are the same exact argument Superman fans have been making for a while now. Are you ok?

DarkSaint85
Difference being, those chains were literally written for the sole purpose of hauling stars between galaxies. That is their sole function.

It's not the same argument at all.

LordofBrooklyn

PATHETIC, GAMMITE!!!!

GRADE F-

h1a8

Hyperbole. Why?
How much force did it take to tear a black hole apart (And how can that be done with physical hands when a singularity is the size of an atom)?
How much force did it take to collaspe a star (and how can that be done with physical hands?)

Moving planets (at unknown speeds) is astronomically weaker than moving stars at least millions times the speed of light (giving at minimum a billion star weight feat).

Your post doesn't make one bit of sense. If what Gladiator son said is wrong, then the guy that said the chains that hauled Suns is wrong as well.

Wait, so breaking chains is better than ripping a freaking black hole apart? Are you crazy? Chains capable of withstanding billions of stellar weights. In other words, Superman lifted a weight of billions of stars or more.

Diesldude

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>