Endgame Won

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This is the thread in which I gloat over all other franchises. Thanos as I said from the onset was the biggest and baddest villain of all time. This is an acknowledgment my MCU is far more successful than anything in the history of cinema. Crushed Star Wars. Crushes all. Screw you avatar you fell before Thanos as well.

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

One certain poster has gone nuts and full butthurt already.

We've won. MCU is the top dog.

Impediment
It was eventual, really.

Avatar is a good film but is gloriously overrated, IMO.

Long Live MCU.

Robtard
Love the MCU so I'm happy Avatar went down, but not a very fair comparison in regards to Star Wars, it's still #2 but they have 9 films out while the MCU has 23 films.

Somehow The Fast and Furious franchise despite being overall trash, rakes in a bit over 5billion.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Love the MCU so I'm happy Avatar went down, but not a very fair comparison in regards to Star Wars, it's still #2 but they have 9 films out while the MCU has 23 films.

Somehow The Fast and Furious franchise despite being overall trash, rakes in a bit over 5billion. Star Wars has proven it cannot handle the content the MCU can distribute. Chalk it up to poor leadership, bad breaks, etc. but the perception of Star Wars is not anywhere near the MCU currently. BP taking on TLJ is proof enough that even the current Star Wars big event films cannot stand up to lower character driven films not the big dogs such as the Avengers. Granted BP is not indicative of every single film but it shows how Star Wars has fallen before the MCU as Disneys crown jewel.

Star Wars fans are attacking the director, actors, and I get that it is a small trump like manbabies attacking their franchise on social media. I personally love the new Star Wars but save TFA has underperformed while still extremely successful save Solo is nowhere near the public acclaim of the MCU currently. I do not think any other property can churn out this massive amount of content in the time given before it would hurt the brand in the meantime.

Surtur
Never will forget Sigourney Weaver saying "the" in Avatar. And nobody can take that from me.

ares834
Both Avatar and Endgame were mediocre films. At least Avatar had some new technology to justify its large BO total.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Both Avatar and Endgame were mediocre films. At least Avatar had some new technology to justify its large BO total. Your opinion is just your own. EG is billion times better than Avatar but continue to hate the best franchise on the planet.

steverules_2

quanchi112

BrolyBlack
Why is box office mojo still showing TFA as the biggest domestic opener?

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Why is box office mojo still showing TFA as the biggest domestic opener?

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/ Made the most money domestically but EG made the most overall.

Adam Grimes
Nice bro, you're having some wins in life. Very glad for you, my man.

WolvesofBabylon
Titanic/Avatar/Endgame...Seems the last 3 top movies have all been average at best.

BrolyBlack
Really dumb, that movie sucked, EG should have beaten it domestically

quanchi112
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Titanic/Avatar/Endgame...Seems the last 3 top movies have all been average at best. Opinions vary but the money made is objective. The goal of studios is to maximize profit. The film was the second greatest film of all time to me. Best action sequence and end fight ever imo. I cannot be any more pleased. I enjoy people crying over the success. Feed me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Really dumb, that movie sucked, EG should have beaten it domestically Tfa was disappointing to me as well with my expectations. EG destroyed it in terms of enjoyment/acting/action/characters/and the best ending delivering on expectations of all time. Russos are quite the find. Whedon would have screwed Thanos up. Glad he is out.

quanchi112
https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/movies/2018/04/17/why-marvel-movies-have-surpassed-star-wars-heart-nerd/520778002/

Great article save one silly comment about the goofy emperor when compared to Thanos king of kings.

Talon Fang
Biggest Difference between Endgame and those other movies mentioned. People Bought the Tickets to that movie and went to see it. Endgame and Other Marvel Movies, the actual result is a lie since very Large Numbers of People just bought tickets and didn't go. So Endgame really didn't EARN this title. It is a Lie.

And Quanchi Tucks.

The Poll Proves it.

BruceSkywalker
Honestly I never cared for Avatar. I saw free of charge at a screening room. Film had great visuals but a lackluster generic plot.

disney will put avatar 2 on hulu lmao.. it won't have a theatrical release hahahahaha

as for endgane winning, truly not a surprise, the mcu sans a few numbskulls is well loved all over the world which is something that cannot be denied. also records are made to be broken

Originally posted by Talon Fang
Biggest Difference between Endgame and those other movies mentioned. People Bought the Tickets to that movie and went to see it. Endgame and Other Marvel Movies, the actual result is a lie since very Large Numbers of People just bought tickets and didn't go. So Endgame really didn't EARN this title. It is a Lie.

And Quanchi Tucks.

The Poll Proves it.

you salty.. salty...salty

Flyattractor
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Honestly I never cared for Avatar. I saw free of charge at a screening room. Film had great visuals but a lackluster generic plot.

disney will put avatar 2 on hulu lmao.. it won't have a theatrical release hahahahaha

as for endgane winning, truly not a surprise, the mcu sans a few numbskulls is well loved all over the world which is something that cannot be denied. also records are made to be broken

you salty.. salty...salty

Need a tissue Brucie?

and on that note....

Hey Mods! (Looking at you Impy) Can you please Merge all of these Quanchi Ego Poll Stroke Threads.. We Don't need more then one..

much like Quanchihister...

10-Q

quanchi112
Originally posted by Talon Fang

And Quanchi Tucks.

The Poll Proves it. You are upset EG came and delivered. Love that this upsets you. Facts are fun.

John Murdoch
Happy that the MCU and Endgame took the crown from Avatar. Avatar is one of if not the most impressive visual film ever, but I saw it opening night and was very underwhelmed. Mad props to James Cameron - the dude is second to none when it comes do actually developing new tech with which to film, such as all the underwater stuff with Abyss, Titanic, and his Titanic documentary stuff - but Avatar was like a 5-6/10 film at best for me.

quanchi112
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d493bd77be8a854671daa2399e985797/tumblr_n5fnunI35x1tt7nl6o1_500.gif

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Need a tissue Brucie?

and on that note....

Hey Mods! (Looking at you Impy) Can you please Merge all of these Quanchi Ego Poll Stroke Threads.. We Don't need more then one..

much like Quanchihister...

10-Q

jeez fly shall i send you several baby bottles coz with every post you do it is clear you are a whiny 2 month old baby

oh and tiffany you're time on here is almost at an end

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/CKQ51mm5/36f03a.jpgnearest bmo harris bank to my location

https://i.postimg.cc/bvsYK1ph/36f0by.jpgnearest mobile station

Flyattractor
Originally posted by quanchi112
http://24.media.tumblr.com/d493bd77be8a854671daa2399e985797/tumblr_n5fnunI35x1tt7nl6o1_500.gif

Yes. Marvel is very Racist. Quan is too.. He is soo Racist.

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
jeez fly shall i send you several baby bottles coz with every post you do it is clear you are a whiny 2 month old baby

oh and tiffany you're time on here is almost at an end

Is anybody else surprised that Brucie already has Seveal Item for Babys in his possession?

Yeah. Me neither.

Brucie is a PedoPervExtreme.

quanchi112
Yes. Marvel is very Racist. Quan is too.. He is soo Racist.

Is anybody else surprised that Brucie already has Seveal Item for Babys in his possession?

Yeah. Me neither.

Brucie is a PedoPervExtreme. More crying from the lost and lonely you. MCU lapped this pathetic brand. No one cares.

Flyattractor
The Quanchihumpster and Marvel Relationship Summed up in one gif.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/PowerlessGracefulIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif

quanchi112
The Quanchihumpster and Marvel Relationship Summed up in one g.

https://thumbgfycat.com/PowerlessGracefulIndianringneckparakeet-size_restricted.gif When people think of me you better think of Thanos and the MCU. Love it.

Flyattractor
That aint what people think of when they think of You.

They pic something that takes Batteries and vibs.

quanchi112
That aint what people think of when they think of You.

They pic something that takes Batteries and vibs. Who cares? They do think of Thanos every single time. I achieved my goal.

Flyattractor
No. They think "My God. Why do the Mods let this POS get away with this temper tantrum ALL The DAMN TIME!?"

Yep.

quanchi112
No. They think "My God. Why do the Mods let this POS get away with this temper tantrum ALL The DAMN TIME!?"

Yep. No, that is what you think. Biting your nails worrying yourself into a hypocritical tizzy. Quit obsessing over me, loser.

Flyattractor
bjOfpmCVkPw

quanchi112
https://media0.giphy.com/media/XJ5k3Xfuium88/giphy.gif

MCU bashing the dceu.

Flyattractor
http://comicbookandbeyond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/36.jpeg

quanchi112
Thanos already won. We know who wins.

laughing out loud

Flyattractor
And that Victory was Taken AWAY From Him.

Geez this is getting Old.

quanchi112
And that Victory was Taken AWAY From Him.

Geez this is getting Old.

No, he won that day. It always happens. Thanos always beats avatar too.

Flyattractor
Quan does not Tuck!

You have to Have something To TUCK before you CAN Tuck.

Quan is TuckLess.

Quan is a Tuckless Cuck.

quanchi112
Quan does not Tuck!

You have to Have something To TUCK before you CAN Tuck.

Quan is TuckLess.

Quan is a Tuckless Cuck. EG won your avoidance of the topic aside.

Flyattractor
You made the Poll. YOU YOURSELF put the TUCK Option in the Poll.

Therefore You and Your TUCKING IS on TOPIC!

Quan is Tuckless.

Quan is a Tuckless Cuck.

quanchi112
You made the Poll. YOU YOURSELF put the TUCK Option in the Poll.

Therefore You and Your TUCKING IS on TOPIC!

Quan is Tuckless.

Quan is a Tuckless Cuck. EG won. I know it stings since you believe the world is allied against you but face it.

Flyattractor
Tucking 10 to 1

quanchi112
Tucking 10 to 1 EG is unrivaled.

Flyattractor
1 is less then 10.

TUCKING WINS!!!

quanchi112
1 is less then 10.

TUCKING WINS!!! EG is factually the biggest box office film of all time.

Robtard
Wait a second, according to BoxOfficeMojo:

End Game = $2,790,849,263

But if we adjust for inflation, as a ticket cost less in 2009 than it does in 2019, Avatar is still ahead.

Also: Avatar Can Still Beat Avengers: Endgame At The Box Office

quanchi112
Wait a second, according to BoxOfficeMojo:

End Game = $2,790,849,263

But if we adjust for inflation, as a ticket cost less in 2009 than it does in 2019, Avatar is still ahead.

Also: Avatar Can Still Beat Avengers: Endgame At The Box Office Too many variables to adjust for inflation. We have separate lists for that adjusted for inflation. Most of the films especially gone with the wind were during a time with hardly any options movie or entertainment related. So if we wanted to talk about most tickets sold avatar would not be number one prior to EG. Cameron conceded to EG. It is the current number one.

Robtard
Yes and no, you can take the money Avatar made alone in the first year of release Dec 2009 to Dec 2010 and adjusting just that way puts Avatar ahead.

I think Avatar is grossly overrated, a film that offers nothing much aside from having amazing 3D at the time, but if you want a truly legit picture, you adjust for inflation.

quanchi112
Yes and no, you can take the money Avatar made alone in the first year of release Dec 2009 to Dec 2010 and adjusting just that way puts Avatar ahead.

I think Avatar is grossly overrated, a film that offers nothing much aside from having amazing 3D at the time, but if you want a truly legit picture, you adjust for inflation. Too many factors to factor in hence why there are separate lists.

https://sea.mashable.com/entertainment/5192/james-cameron-congratulates-avengers-endgame-for-beating-avatar-box-office-record

More competition these days and to acknowledge avatar is to only acknowledge unadjusted for inflation list. It would not be number one otherwise. EG will be atop this list for a while.

Robtard
We're talking about 2009, not 1909. As I said, just adjusting for the first year nets it.

Avatar is going to be released again apparently.

quanchi112
We're talking about 2009, not 1909. As I said, just adjusting for the first year nets it.

Avatar is going to be released again apparently. Unadjusted EG wins. Adjusted Avatar is not number one so I am only discussing the unadjusted list. More competition than in 2009. Throw these movies in a face off EG would decimate it.

Senor Cage
Avatar will probably reclaim the record, unfortunately. Plus, Endgame still lags behind Avatar when you adjust for inflation. Both mediocre films, IMO.

Avatar Can Still Beat Avengers: Endgame At The Box Office

Senor Cage
Titanic is still GOAT when you talk about box office/admissions performance. Film was ****ing massive.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Avatar will probably reclaim the record, unfortunately. Plus, Endgame still lags behind Avatar when you adjust for inflation. Both mediocre films, IMO.

Avatar Can Still Beat Avengers: Endgame At The Box Office EG is king. Avatar is culturally irrelevant and I do hope it succeeds for more fantasy it will not rival the MCU.

Senor Cage
Avatar will likely reclaim the throne. Avatar will be crowned king, while EG will be queen.

But Disney might not re-release it.

quanchi112
Avatar will likely reclaim the throne. Avatar will be crowned king, while EG will be queen.

But Disney might not re-release it. It was already rereleased once. EG is the king. To the victor go the spoils.

Senor Cage
Avatar will spoil EG victory. sad

quanchi112
Avatar will spoil EG victory. sad Iyo but rn now EG is the king. I deal in facts not your speculative nonsense.

Senor Cage
It's inevitable.

quanchi112
It's inevitable that Thanos wins. He always wins.

playa1258
Cameron peaked with T2.

ares834
Originally posted by playa1258
Cameron peaked with T2.

And? T2 is better then any MCU movie.

Trocity

True. Finally got around to watching EG as I didn't particularly care for paying to go to the theatre and see it.

Surprisingly mediocre. It still shocks me how these larger than life movies like Avengers and Justice League can end up being just....meh.

End Game isn't bad, it's just not very good either.

playa1258
And? T2 is better then any MCU movie. It is.

quanchi112
And? T2 is better then any MCU movie. Fight me.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Trocity
True. Finally got around to watching EG as I didn't particularly care for paying to go to the theatre and see it.

Surprisingly mediocre. It still shocks me how these larger than life movies like Avengers and Justice League can end up being just....meh.

End Game isn't bad, it's just not very good either. Or you are out of touch and your opinion is in the vast minority. This film was simply the greatest film of all time. MCU truly reigns over your precious Star Wars. Crushed TFA at the box office.

Senor Cage

So was T1.

quanchi112
So was T1. Your opinion is terrible. Thanos ended all movies and reigns atop the mount.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Trocity

End Game isn't bad, it's just not very good either.

True dat. IW was much better, IMO. EG was a bloated movie. I like the time travel bit, though.

quanchi112
True dat. IW was much better, IMO. EG was a bloated movie. I like the time travel bit, though. IW is the best film of all time. EG had the best action sequence of all time. Simply the best.

Senor Cage
Both are kinda forgettable. sad

quanchi112
Both are kinda forgettable. sad Not according to the box office. Your feelings are irrelevant.

Senor Cage
Here comes Avatar...

quanchi112
Here comes Avatar... Listen to the guy who gave us terminator and avatar

https://i.postimg.cc/KvkBFy1r/E57-A0-EDB-2-B7-A-40-DF-9-CC9-0-F1-BD990-D493.png

Senor Cage
Avatar will overtake it again, I'm afraid. sad

quanchi112
Avatar will overtake it again, I'm afraid. sad EG is the king. Your speculation is as worthless as your family.

Senor Cage
EG is queen. stick out tongue

Trocity
Or you are out of touch and your opinion is in the vast minority. This film was simply the greatest film of all time. MCU truly reigns over your precious Star Wars. Crushed TFA at the box office.

TFA was garbage, dude.

Greatest film of all time, my god your taste is abysmal. laughing

Senor Cage
Quan's opinion is worthless. rolling on floor laughing

quanchi112
Quan's opinion is worthless. rolling on floor laughing I am stating a fact of what occurred. Jim Agreed EG is the king.

Senor Cage

quanchi112
Avatar takes over. They just lost. Avatar bent the knee.

Senor Cage
It's coming...

quanchi112
It's coming... They just bent the knee. Disney owns it now. laughing out loud

Senor Cage
Return of the King

quanchi112
Return of the King Thanos is the king. It was his destiny.

Senor Cage
Thanos was pathetic. He dead.

quanchi112
Thanos was pathetic. He dead. He defeated the universe. Inevitable.

quanchi112
Disney Is Dominating the 2019 Box Office
After capturing more than a quarter of the domestic box office last year, Disney is poised for an even more dominant performance in 2019.

Adam Levine-Weinberg
Adam Levine-Weinberg
(TMFGemHunter)
Jun 29, 2019 at 10:09AM
Consumer Goods
In recent years, The Walt Disney Company (NYSEbig grinIS) has been the undisputed king of the U.S. box office. Disney has beaten No. 2 studio Warner Brothers -- now part of AT&T -- for three consecutive years, twice topping it by more than $1 billion. Last year, Disney brought in domestic box-office receipts of $3.1 billion, including $136 million from holdovers released in 2017, giving it 26% market share. Warner Brothers took second place with less than $2 billion.

laughing out loud

Senor Cage
They're making up for past losses

quanchi112
They're making up for past losses Destroying them. This year will be laughable.

playa1258
Disney had to completely change their strategy to block buster films only because WB was beating their ass so badly.

Disney then went on a buying spree of acquisitions to cement that strategy.

I.E buying Lucasfilm, Marvel and Pixar. Oh yeah and hiring the former CEO of WB after WB idiotically let him go because they wanted to groom someone younger.

Senor Cage
Numbers don't lie. Disney can always get sloppy seconds. Or should I say thirds?

https://www.the-numbers.com/movies/production-companies/

quanchi112
Disney had to completely change their strategy to block buster films only because WB was beating their ass so badly.

Disney then went on a buying spree of acquisitions to cement that strategy.

I.E buying Lucasfilm, Marvel and Pixar. Oh yeah and hiring the former CEO of WB after WB idiotically let him go because they wanted to groom someone younger. So what? WB has dc so obviously they have poor leadership. The last four years have been awesome. Warner just got absorbed it is so pathetic. Bob Iger capitalized. Disney is going to keep ass raping them at the box office.

Better plans for their app as well. Warner is in the past Disney is the present and future. Warner gets absorbed Disney does the absorbing.

quanchi112
Numbers don't lie. Disney can always get sloppy seconds. Or should I say thirds?

https://www.the-numbers.com/movies/production-companies/ Past. Present is Disney domination. It is like arguing the Celtics last titles when they are not shit today. Disney is the present and future. Disney has no rival.

Senor Cage
Which is why I said it goes back and forth. Looking at the Market share for the past two decades, Disney only lead 4 times. 3 of them in the past 3 years. Warner lead a whopping 12 times, while Paramount and Universal did it only once. Disney is making up for lost times.

playa1258
Disney arrogantly thinks that Disney+ will dominate streaming the same way it does the cinema.

The problem with that is that Disney is going against HBO max. HBO being the most competent part of WarnerMedia. Who just set a record with 137 Emmy nominations.

Senor Cage
Disney arrogantly thinks that Disney+ will dominate streaming the same way it does the cinema.

The problem with that is that Disney is going against HBO max. HBO being the most competent part of WarnerMedia. Who just set a record with 137 Emmy nominations.

Warner is also nearing a deal with JJ Abrams and Bad robot (500 Million dollar deal). Rumor has it, he's tackling Superman.

playa1258
WB already has the deal with Abrams. Him taking on Superman is possible.

We all know how Quan will react to that one.

quanchi112
Which is why I said it goes back and forth. Looking at the Market share for the past two decades, Disney only lead 4 times. 3 of them in the past 3 years. Warner lead a whopping 12 times, while Paramount and Universal did it only once. Disney is making up for lost times. This year. Let us count next year too I bet. It is not changing with the MCU, Pixar, live action classics, and Star Wars. This year is so dominant it is hilarious. They have biggest opening weekend of all time, most by a film domestically, have biggest records of films six months out of the year, have how many of the top ten of all time. It is not close.

quanchi112

We all know how Quan will react to that one. Abrams is great but Superman is a bad idea. Dc is the past. MCU is the present and future. Your studio cannot even secure Henry cavill. It is a shit show of epic proportions. People still complain for the Snyder cut. Fired a director mid jl. So many missteps and you know it.

Senor Cage

We all know how Quan will react to that one.

Ha!

quanchi112
Ha! All unclear paths you hope can turn out great years away from now. Superman is greatly devalued. Captain marvel is more successful at the box office and she just came out.

quanchi112
Warner is also nearing a deal with JJ Abrams and Bad robot (500 Million dollar deal). Rumor has it, he's tackling Superman. All desperate and hopeful ploys that are not set in stone. Dceu has greatly devalued their brand so they need something. Gunn was a great acquire but Disney swooped back into get him back. Love it.

playa1258
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jj-abrams-bidding-war-won-by-warnermedia-as-bad-robot-nears-500m-partnership-1207800

Everyone was trying to get Abrams.

I guess everyone is desperate right?

quanchi112
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/jj-abrams-bidding-war-won-by-warnermedia-as-bad-robot-nears-500m-partnership-1207800

Everyone was trying to get Abrams.

I guess everyone is desperate right? Disney just had him. No, but the ideas of maybe this maybe that with their dc properties reeks of desperation. No clear strategy. Shazam, Birds of prey, supergirl, oh back to Superman, new Batman, etc.

Disney is factually dominant and owning all the records. Warner is flailing all over the place with no clear vision.

quanchi112

Senor Cage
Making up for lost time. no

quanchi112
Hit it where they aint. Warner Bros. Admitted their beta status. Betas loving the beta company. Bend the knee.

Senor Cage
Disney got a long ways to go.

quanchi112
Disney got a long ways to go. Warner does.

https://www.thewrap.com/warner-bros-future-against-disney-producers-toby-emmerich-peter-roth/

Admittedly.

Senor Cage
Sloppy seconds. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Sloppy seconds. laughing out loud Warner sure is. Hit it where they aint.

Senor Cage
laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud The guy a really admits it. Loser mentality. The we cannot win let us eat their scraps mentality.

Senor Cage
Don't get mad.

quanchi112
Don't get mad. Why would I be mad you like the losers known as Warn.

Senor Cage
Huh?

quanchi112
Huh? Concession accepted.

Senor Cage
Huh?

quanchi112
Huh? EG won.

Senor Cage
For now. Avatar coming up.

quanchi112
For now. Avatar coming up. When is it coming back? Post proof. EG is king now you girly boy.

Senor Cage
December 2021

quanchi112
December 2021 Let us bet on outcome. I bet it will not make 2 billion let alone sniff Thanos boxer briefs.

Senor Cage
Go ahead

quanchi112
Go ahead So let us bet a one month vacation. I bet less than 2 billion total. Do you accept?

Senor Cage
My bet is that Disney will re release avatar, and it will overtake EG.

Darth Thor
My bet is that Disney will re release avatar, and it will overtake EG.

Ill be laughing at the butthurt here if that happens.

steverules_2
https://i.postimg.cc/0yy2S18P/spe-godtiercomicmemes-thanos-i-hope-they-remember-you-me-6090003.png

quanchi112
My bet is that Disney will re release avatar, and it will overtake EG. So no proof just silly belief. EG is the king. I deal in facts.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ill be laughing at the butthurt here if that happens. It will not happen you pretender.

Darth Thor
It will not happen you pretender.

Pretending what you chicken shit.

Disney is all about making money, they have no allegiance to Marvel over Fox, and obviously want to make the most of the $80Billion debt they just got themselves into you Dummy!

quanchi112
Pretending what you chicken shit.

Disney is all about making money, they have no allegiance to Marvel over Fox, and obviously want to make the most of the $80Billion debt they just got themselves into you Dummy! They would rerelease avatar again to make what. People will not flock to the theatre to see a rerelease of that film no one talk about anymore. This is why you are a moron. All studios are about this. You need to actually make relevant points and quit fooling yourself. If you think the new avatars will supplant the MCU you are an idiot.

Senor Cage
It's commin...

quanchi112
It's commin... Just like your pride is supposedly showing up any minute now. I will believe it when I see it.

quanchi112
For those who still don't get the scale of Disney's dominance, consider this: Its domestic market share is more than two and a half times what it was a decade ago, climbing from around 14 percent to more than 35 percent (helped substantially by acquisitions Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm, without even including its new purchase, Fox); it's had 11 of the top 20 box office hits in the past five years, per Comscore, and 12 of them crossed the $1 billion mark worldwide.

All this poses a problem for studios that still harbor fantasies of toppling the Mouse House from its throne. And with Fox (with its Avatar and X-Men franchises), can anyone give Disney a run for its money?

"No, that's impossible," says a rival distribution chief. "Especially not now, with the sheer volume of releases."

In fact, Disney released only 11 films in 2018, though that number will edge up with the Fox-generated titles. "If you combine Disney and Fox, you get around 40 percent of the market share this year alone," says Paul Dergarabedian, a senior media analyst with Comscore. "And if Fox keeps making movies, that will only build."

Market share isn't the only thing at stake: With Disney deploying its franchise titles on prime release corridors, other studios are having trouble securing optimal dates to open their pictures.

"They've got a movie out on all the best play dates," says former Sony Pictures vice chairman Jeff Blake. "You'd be crazy to put a big picture against them.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-hollywood-studios-can-compete-disneys-box-office-dominance-1223054

laughing out loud

Darth Thor
For those who still don't get the scale of Disney's dominance, consider this

Yes We all get it Dummy

They own Lucasfilm, Marvel studios, Pixar and Fox.

Question is what are you doing with your life?

Flyattractor
Yes We all get it Dummy

Question is what are you doing with your life?

According to his poll.. Dick Tucking.

quanchi112
Yes We all get it Dummy

Question is what are you doing with your life? Enjoying it my friend.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/IllustriousYellowBichonfrise-size_restricted.gif

Flyattractor
It is sad that the only thing you can brag about in your life is the success of others.

Sad for YOU That is...

quanchi112
It is sad that the only thing you can brag about in your life is the success of others.

Sad for YOU That is... Oh I am successful myself but who cares. My life is on my terms. EG my brand my guy won.

Flyattractor
Prove It. Your life isn't on YOUR terms. Your Life Depends on the Success of a Movie Franchise.

Sad Sad Little ShillCuck.

quanchi112
Prove It. Your life isn't on YOUR terms. Your Life Depends on the Success of a Movie Franchise.

Sad Sad Little ShillCuck. No, that is not true but my passion is marvel and Thanos. I won.

Flyattractor
.................HAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Sad Little ShillCuck.

quanchi112
.................HAHHAAHAHAHAH!!!!!! Sad Little ShillCuck. I won. Life is great.

Flyattractor
http://giphygifs.s3.amazonaws.com/media/JktYMtRC9hzTq/giphy.gif

...yep.

eek!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>