Rutger Hauer. His Time Just Ended.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
So Long Rut. I hear you could be a Big Jerk but You made great Movies.

I bet He is seeing things YOU JUST COULD IMAGINE right now.

hKZl5-lZANg

jaden_2.0

jaden_2.0
Had some classics over the years but still prefer some of derided garbage like Blind Fury and The Hitcher

Flyattractor
Neither of those flicks are Garbage..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Neither of those flicks are Garbage..

Iyo not his. Quit arguing and just pay your respects.

Putinbot1
He was amazing. Sorry to hear this.

Flyattractor
Split Second is a Very Underrated Hauer Flick.

Robtard
Originally posted by Putinbot1
He was amazing. Sorry to hear this.

Wouldn't call him an amazing actor myself, but he had a certain charm and I did enjoy a lot of his films.

One that's not very well known, Fatherland (1994), set in an alternate reality where the Nazi's took control of most of Europe after the Americans were forced to withdrawal after D-Day ended in failure. Film is set in the 60's.

Check it out, if you've not seen it already.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
Wouldn't call him an amazing actor myself, but he had a certain charm and I did enjoy a lot of his films.

One that's not very well known, Fatherland (1994), set in an alternate reality where the Nazi's took control of most of Europe after the Americans were forced to withdrawal after D-Day ended in failure. Film is set in the 60's.

Check it out, if you've not seen it already. Fatherland is great. I think he had one truly amazing moment and many pretty great ones Rob.

Robtard
Fatherland is great. I think he had one truly amazing moment and many pretty great ones Rob.

What would you say was his amazing one?

Nuke Nixon
He was good in Nighthawks. rip legend

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Had some classics over the years but still prefer some of derided garbage like Blind Fury and The Hitcher
Same.
Blind Fury is one of my all time favorite MA movies.

RIP

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Robtard
What would you say was his amazing one? Tears in Rain. All Bladerunner actually.

Robtard
Tears in Rain. All Bladerunner actually.

One of my top favorite SciFi films

Surtur
I liked "Hobo with a Shotgun".

P-Geyser
R.I.P. Mr Hauer. One of my favorite movies of his, was SURVIVING THE GAME

SquallX

riv6672
Blind fury, you blind bastard.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by P-Geyser
R.I.P. Mr Hauer. One of my favorite movies of his, was SURVIVING THE GAME

I agree that was a great movie. I also really enjoyed his role in "The Hitcher" and "Nighthawks" and he even played in a few Smallville episodes. Nearly all of his good roles were as a villain. Didn't even realize he passed until I saw this thread by accident.

Rest in peace.

P-Geyser
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I agree that was a great movie. I also really enjoyed his role in "The Hitcher" and "Nighthawks" and he even played in a few Smallville episodes. Nearly all of his good roles were as a villain. Didn't even realize he passed until I saw this thread by accident.

Rest in peace. Hell yes. I loved Nighthawks and THE HITCHER. Mr. Hauer was GENIUS when playing villains. Also movies like BLINDSIDE where he was an evil S.O.B. and Tactical Assault where he made Robert Patrick's(The T-1000)character go through hell as a deranged fighter pilot.

Wonder Man
He was part of the silver screen group.

Jmanghan
rip

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.