Jiren vs. Superman, Gladiator, Flash & Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordGod
Hows it go down?

Adam Grimes
Flash solos

carver9
Jiren powers up and melt everyone on the battle field.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9

laughing

One Big Mob
Jiren easily

BruceSkywalker
Jirem and its not even funny

playa1258
Team.

cdtm

thumb down

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Flash solos

BrolyBlack
Galan will be closing this soon

Stoic
Team.

LordGod
How does the team beat a power house like Jiren?

Damborgson
They don't lol.

https://media.tenor.com/images/9b2bac569f4be9739c03f7b686c56df4/tenor.gif

The last thing they'll see.

The only thing that will get Jiren in danger is his weird trait of letting people hit him.

If he stand there and then Flash speed steals him and Sentry starts going all tentacle monster on him, plus the other two pour the power on, he may find himself in trouble.

Then he powers up a little and wipes out the galaxy.

-Pr-
What's a Jiren?

carver9
I dont know. Jiren was standing in one spot letting powerhouses pound and blast on him throughout the show. They'll have to be pouring in more power than they have been displaying in comics. Red hair Goku was getting punched by a being who's punches was warping reality and Jiren is magnitudes more powerful than Red Hair Goku.

-Pr-
I dont know.

I'm saving this quote forever.

AlbertoJohnAvil
How is jiren resisting speed steal, brainflow being stopped etc?

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
What's a Jiren?

Dragon Ball.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wally can literally end this just by looking at Jiren (speed steal). Not to mention, Wally is far faster and can phase through his attacks.

And with Wally's recent feat of moving and operating so fast he completed 3 billion years worth of work in a few seconds,

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
How is jiren resisting speed steal, brainflow being stopped etc?

The same way he resisted time stop.

carver9
I'm saving this quote forever.

Lol... but that misrepresenting what I said though.

AlbertoJohnAvil
...carver..

Did you honestly just compare time stop to speed steal? they're not remotely the same thing

cdtm
The same way he resisted time stop.

Anime filler, and clearly not full time stop.

cdtm
...carver..

Did you honestly just compare time stop to speed steal? they're not remotely the same thing

He doesn't even know what time stop is. And besides, other sources named it "time SKIP".
Goku predicted Hit's "time stop" and attacked/defended, which is completely impossible unless:

1. The technique is misnamed, and he slows speed down somewhat.

Or

2. Hit can't see what he's doing while time is "stopped".

Otherwise Goku should be a literal statue until Time Stop expires, and any "predictions" useless.

AlbertoJohnAvil
honestly i haven't exactly seen a proper defense from anybody in DB against speed steal.

carver9
...carver..

I'm comparing hax with hax. Jiren powers through haxes. He is most definitely fast enough to take to the sky and he is fast enough to throw out an attack as well.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Anime filler, and clearly not full time stop.

Sssshhhhh... everyone knows about your DB hate. Go away.

cdtm
I'm comparing hax with hax. Jiren powers through haxes. He is most definitely fast enough to take to the sky and he is fast enough to throw out an attack as well.

Not against Flash level speed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
...Are you saying he's going to power through speed steal...?

lol.. what? that's not how speed steal works. I'm not sure how he's going to "power" back up when his kinetic energy is gone

carver9
Not against Flash level speed.

Why is that? FTL speeds in DBS isnt even that impressive tbh. The weakest versions of Ultra instinct blitzed Jiren so fast that a character FTL didnt even see him move. Ultra Instinct punches were so fast that no one on the battle field (including characters that can see at FTL speeds) didn't even see him move a muscle and Jiren is a couple of steps above Ultra Instinct. I doubt Flash will tag him before Jiren took to the sky.

carver9
...Are you saying he's going to power through speed steal...?

lol.. what? that's not how speed steal works. I'm not sure how he's going to "power" back up when his kinetic energy is gone

I said Jiren will take to the sky and attack before any of that happened.

cdtm
There's not a shred of proof even one character is 10xftl, let alone the absurd MASSIVE string of zeroes past light speed that Barry is.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Jiren's thought processes would also have to surpass Wally operating so fast that he completely 3 billion years if work in a few seconds.

Need to see evidence of this

https://i.postimg.cc/5X5rxNp6/slas.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/njWRdsVw/secs.jpg

carver9
There's not a shred of proof even one character is 10xftl, let alone the absurd MASSIVE string of zeroes past light speed that Barry is.

laughing out loud

Beerus flew from his dimension to another universe in under 2 minutes. Jiren flew from Towale located on the other side of the Galaxy and beat his team to another planet much faster than their ship. Even a FTL character was surprised at his speed...

https://i.imgur.com/wUO728m.jpg

cdtm
Meaningless without knowing how long the trip took, or what the distance was. Kyle Rayner flew to the center of the universe in mere moments, without using a computer.

cdtm
Jiren's thought processes would also have to surpass Wally operating so fast that he completely 3 billion years if work in a few seconds.

Need to see evidence of this

https://i.postimg.cc/5X5rxNp6/slas.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/njWRdsVw/secs.jpg

Wally's thoughts are so fast, his brain was used to duplicate the work of DC One Million super computers.

Back when Wally was sub light, he was in a house exploding. Everything around him froze.

The same trick as Hit, done at well below light speed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Wally's thoughts are so fast, his brain was used to duplicate the work of DC One Million super computers.

Back when Wally was sub light, he was in a house exploding. Everything around him froze.

woah, you got that scan of that? never knew it was used to duplicate that 0_0

cdtm
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/DC-One-Million-1

AlbertoJohnAvil
not working

cdtm
Try now.

carver9

Everything around him froze. laughing out loud

cdtm
Everything around him froze. laughing out loud

It's a famous scene, to those of us who read comics. Wally's speed force unconsciously switched on, and the exploding house was in slow motion.

Like.that scene Xmen stole in the movies with Quicksilver.

carver9
It's a famous scene, to those of us who read comics. Wally's speed force unconsciously switched on, and the exploding house was in slow motion.

Like.that scene Xmen stole in the movies with Quicksilver.

It's not a great ft though. Dont know why you mentioned it.

cdtm
It's not a great ft though. Dont know why you mentioned it.

And neither is Hit's very comparable feat.

carver9
And neither is Hit's very comparable feat.

Of course you would say that. Been discussing that with you for yrs along with others and no one changed your mind as of yet. Dont see it changing anytime soon.

Galan007
The team would need to get pretty esoteric to have a shot here.

Speed steal would work, but barring that I'm not really sure what they could possibly do to him...

AlbertoJohnAvil
beat him to death, telepathy, etc they have tons of options

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
The team would need to get pretty esoteric to have a shot here.

Speed steal would work, but barring that I'm not really sure what they could possibly do to him...

Speed steal, vibrating his heart out of his chest, speed force dump.

Unless it's proven Jiren doesn't need to breath, a super suffocation might work.

Or Superman and Gladiator hits him with a Galactus/World Forger punch. stick out tongue

MrMind
I see sundipped supes vs jiren a proper fight

the flash is too inconsistent

the rest 2 marvel people are cheerleaders on the sideline watching DC duking it out with DBS

Jiren would win if Superman cannot sundip though

cdtm
Superman never sundipped against World Forger. Unless you count the nanosecond of time spent in tiny, tiny suns.

If that's all it takes, Flash speeds up light, and Superman gets instant comparable "sundip" powerup.

carver9
beat him to death, telepathy, etc they have tons of options

Beat him to death? I doubt that. Goku punching power had enough Force in it that him and Beerus was going to destroy the Universe with their fist clash. Jiren tanked those blows as if it was nothing. He even tanked Super Saiyan blue punches while standing in one spot. When has Sentry used telepathy on panel. Scans please. Talking about offensively.

carver9
He took a full powered Goku out in a couple of hits. This same Goku moments later didnt even have enough power to stand up and he withstood the pressure of a black hole being dropped on him. Withstood hits from a being whom punches was warping reality. Jiren is a different monster. Completely different.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Beat him to death? I doubt that. Goku punching power had enough Force in it that him and Beerus was going to destroy the Universe with their fist clash. Jiren tanked those blows as if it was nothing. He even tanked Super Saiyan blue punches while standing in one spot. When has Sentry used telepathy on panel. Scans please. Talking about offensively.

the entire earth heroes?

Jiren mental resistance isnt exactly on par

AlbertoJohnAvil
Nobody in DB is universal besides Zeno. I've yet to see any of them one-shot a universe like how Zeno done so

carver9
Nobody in DB is universal besides Zeno. I've yet to see any of them one-shot a universe like how Zeno done so

Beerus and Goku fight was about to destroy the Universe. The shockwaves of their hits was going across universe into other dimensions. Their clash (punches) was about to collapse the entire universe and the dimensions around it until Goku cancelled out Beerus attack. The shockwaves from their hits was destroying planets and suns. You should probably go back and relook at DBS.

carver9
bW2c3_PyW3Q

Watch DBS and then come back and debate.

carver9
the entire earth heroes?

Jiren mental resistance isnt exactly on par

Show me him using it on Earth heroes.

Kazenji
What's a Jiren?

A sex act.

DarkSaint85
Show me him using it on Earth heroes.

He mind wiped the entirety of Marvel Earth.....

DarkSaint85

So a no limits fallacy.

Taking to the sky doesn't stop speed steal.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He mind wiped the entirety of Marvel Earth.....

Show me.

DarkSaint85
Not here to spoon-feed you.

It's not the time they used a machine....Am talking about the time Mastermind made him do it.

leonidas
What's a Jiren?

laughing out loud

it's like you're in my head. thumb up

carver9
Hes the best character that have ever existed.

MrMind
https://nerd4.life/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/2018-11-22-1516-5bf6c831e35fc.png

carver thinks this derpy looking generic villain fukboy is the most interesting character ever existed...how one dimensional is his brain?

Galan007
Jiren was an absolute shitty douche of a character also. His characterization was just terrible.

carver's in it for the feats, though. Nothing else matters to him.

Adam Grimes
He doesn't just want to smash things. Complex as phuck character right there.

cdtm
Jiren: "My master was killed by a demon. So I learned to keep everyone at arms length, and shoot for power at any cost. RAAAAH POWAH!"

Goku: "I love you."

MrMind
Jiren was an absolute shitty douche of a character also. His characterization was just terrible.

carver watching the godfather or citizen kane "there are no smashing, explosions and laser beams going pew pew, terrible movies"

cdtm
Originally posted by MrMind
carver watching the godfather or citizen kane "there are no smashing, explosions and laser beams going pew pew, terrible movies"

kFT083GhycM

Carver: Jiren could have done that in .0001 seconds, just by powering up.

xJLxKing
Flash speed steals...

DarkSaint85
'What speed feats does this 'Oskar Schindler' have? '

carver9
'What speed feats does this 'Oskar Schindler' have? '

Combat...

You can fast forward to 1 min and 55 seconds if you want but the purple guy standing to the left of Jiren is MUCH FTL. Goku instantly blitz Jiren, Jiren easily dodge the attack but the purple guy didnt even register Goku movement. He turned and saw AFTER the attack was done.

a-T4ZPP3k8U

Now if you're looking for making cheese burgers at Super speed, DB doesnt do those things but their combat speed IS the best. Flash style of fighting would most definitely be too linear for a DB character.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Do you know who Schindler was? He's likely the most powerful warrior in anime.

carver9
Lol.

Do you know who Schindler was? He's likely the most powerful warrior in anime.

Thought you was being funny. What's the name of the anime so that I can watch it?

carver9

You liked Jiren in the beginning until he started acting all cocky.

cdtm
Thought you was being funny. What's the name of the anime so that I can watch it?

Oh no, Carv. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god.... embarrasment

DarkSaint85
I honestly thought he'd seen the anime , or at least the manga.?

It's set in the 1940s, and he has this reality warping list (think like Death Note). Uses it for combat.

MrMind
hollly shit this is gold somebody screenshot this, i gotta take carver off ignore this is too funny

it's an anime called WW2

carver9
hollly shit this is gold somebody screenshot this, i gotta take carver off ignore this is too funny

it's an anime called WW2

Why do you have me on ignore?

carver9

it's an anime called WW2

Dark is being a butthole and calling me a Nazi (he did become a hero afterwards but still). Im hoping he isnt doing that and he provides an anime show instead of calling me something so terrible.

DarkSaint85
......How do you get that I'm calling you a nazi?

carver9
......How do you get that I'm calling you a nazi?

Because even though he did a good part, you'll find the bad in anything (the nazi part) and use it against me.

DarkSaint85
Because even though he did a good part, you'll find the bad in anything (the nazi part) and use it against me.

Wut?

Look, if you haven't seen the anime where he speed blitzes and takes enemies out (think One Punch, but more OTT), that's not my fault.

carver9
Wut?

Look, if you haven't seen the anime where he speed blitzes and takes enemies out (think One Punch, but more OTT), that's not my fault.

Lol... whatever. I know you, Saint.

MrMind
'What speed feats does this 'Oskar Schindler' have? ' Originally posted by carver9
Combat...

You can fast forward to 1 min and 55 seconds if you want but the purple guy standing to the left of Jiren is MUCH FTL. Goku instantly blitz Jiren, Jiren easily dodge the attack but the purple guy didnt even register Goku movement. He turned and saw AFTER the attack was done.

a-T4ZPP3k8U

Now if you're looking for making cheese burgers at Super speed, DB doesnt do those things but their combat speed IS the best. Flash style of fighting would most definitely be too linear for a DB character. Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol.

Do you know who Schindler was? He's likely the most powerful warrior in anime. Originally posted by carver9

this shit is gold

carver9
this shit is gold

Hey, I can play along as well. Dark was being a turd. I kept everything on track and stayed on topic and was about to report him.

DarkSaint85
Why report me?

I didn't insult you -unlike you, calling me a turd sad

If it's for going off topic, this thread is in the wrong forum, so I'm well within my rights to post as I did.

So please, tell me what you were going to report me for?

Edit: you can't report me for making a fool out of you....That's not against any rules?

cdtm
Carv, you're making it worse.

There's no walking back the "I thought you were joking" post. Galan and PR are probably laying in a coma after banging their heads on the keyboard from laughing so hard, they won't be replying to your reports for awhile.

Galan007
I didn't really mind this thread being here unless it started going down the shitter.

That said, moving...

Quick Freeze
Hey Schindler was a spy for the Abwehr before WWII even started and could def have some potential combat speed feats.

I got you Carv

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

cdtm
Carver, things could be worse. ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Huh? wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.