The truth about 9/11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MuslimForLife
Islam was not responsible for the unfortunate attacks on the twin towers, better known as 9/11. Brother Osama published a great article-

http://www.answering-christianity.com/911_is_the_biggest_lie.htm

eThneoLgrRnae
This is, of course, BS. Not surprised though that someone who has a forum name "MuslimForLife" is trying to claim that muslims had nothing to do with 9/11 so you can have a clean conscience. Nice try, but no dice, dude.

Next I suppose you'll be claiming that Muhammed was not a pedophile and a warmonger lol.

riv6672
Damn.
I have shot a LOT of muslims over a misunderstanding.
Huh.

TempAccount
Flight 93 was certainly shot-down. The government's role in the rest is debatable, and tbh I don't really care at this point.

Lord Lucien
How long ago was 9/11 now? Like 30 years? Times have changed, everybody's moved on. Global policies are no longer affected by 9/11.

cdtm
Originally posted by riv6672
Damn.
Huh.

Whoops. eek!

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
How long ago was 9/11 now? Like 30 years? Times have changed, everybody's moved on. Global policies are no longer affected by 9/11.

I think it was around that time they secured the airports at the revolutionary war.

Surtur
Originally posted by riv6672
Damn.
Huh.

May flights of devils wing them to their rest.

Robtard
Originally posted by MuslimForLife
Islam was not responsible for the unfortunate attacks on the twin towers, better known as 9/11. Brother Osama published a great article-

http://www.answering-christianity.com/911_is_the_biggest_lie.htm
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
This is, of course, BS. Not surprised though that someone who has a forum name "MuslimForLife" is trying to claim that muslims had nothing to do with 9/11 so you can have a clean conscience. Nice try, but no dice, dude.

Next I suppose you'll be claiming that Muhammed was not a pedophile and a warmonger lol.

^
Star/fly socks arguing at each other

eThneoLgrRnae
Oh, I have no doubt that some elements of our government had some part in 9/11 but to make the claim muslims had no part in it as well is a blatant lie.

riv6672

Wonder Man
Muslims build L.M.D. and laugh at our people when they run a plane into our buildings.

Stoic
Thread is funny.

Dude111
Quite a good page!!!

Yes 9/11 was a lie... A lie to help GOVT get more power amoung other things..... Its sad how many ppl believe the lies and still do!

But seeing what people have believed since 2020,its no surprise I guess......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.