Perpetua vs Lucifer Morningstar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
let's get it

dynamix
who is this perpetua? she's being pitted against a lot of heavy hitters right now

Galan007
Lucifer.

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Lucifer.

do you think they are on the same level?

Galan007
Not imo.

Even at the peak of her power, Perpetua was vastly inferior to a Judge of the Source... And logically speaking, a Judge of the Source should be vastly inferior to the Source itself.

Lucifer literally IS the will of God(THE God) made manifest. As we saw on panel, he can use that will to casually warp the sum total of God's demiurgic power to his whims. There is really nothing that Perpetua can do to him.

SquallX

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Not imo.

Even at the peak of her power, Perpetua was vastly inferior to a Judge of the Source... And logically speaking, a Judge of the Source should be vastly inferior to the Source itself.

Lucifer literally IS the will of God(THE God) made manifest. As we saw on panel, he can use that will to casually warp the sum total of God's demiurgic power to his whims. There is really nothing that Perpetua can do to him.

It's quite interesting. Depends on whether Presence is still the supreme being of DC

I view the writer (grant morrison avatar) and overvoid above the Presence, but not the source

but a case can be made that Presence's creation is the wider omniverse that include the infinite multiverses and sixth dimension. We know Lucifer has made his own multiverse, and he has went into the over-void itself, passed through different multiverses. An argument can be made that he is omniversal, he steps outside of Presence's creation after all. So I would say Lucifer def transcend the God's Sphere (silver city), he even transcends Destiny's book that binds the multivers map.

Sixth Dimension where Perpetua resides in, is the highest existence so far in DC, above that is the Over-void. However there are couple beings Perpetua still answers to.

I personally don't think Lucifer would get imprisoned by the Judges of the Source just like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.