Creeper Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Senor Cage
https://i.imgur.com/CPPTc3l.jpg

Vs

https://i.imgur.com/wGRCexP.png

DarkSaint85
Based on pics, Creeper.

StiltmanFTW
Creeper gets anally raped in his pic

zopzop
I'm assuming this isn't spirit form or whatever Creeper (the one that was basically a ghost).

IMHO, Creeper wins. They both got stupendous healing factors but Creeper got the agility, strength, and range advantage (mane and laugh). Wolverine has the ability to put him down long enough for it to count as a forum win but Creeper can distract him with his laugh then choke him out via his mane.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine won't just cut through that shit?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Of course he could. That's why I mentioned the laugh. Wolverine's got sensitive senses and being hit by that wouldn't be fun (it won't KO him or anything but it won't have to it's just a distraction for the mane).

Dareangel
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

nah my man, aint happenin

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop
Of course he could. That's why I mentioned the laugh. Wolverine's got sensitive senses and being hit by that wouldn't be fun (it won't KO him or anything but it won't have to it's just a distraction for the mane).

He does, sure.

But he's also developed some incredible pain tolerance --- not limited to attacks trying to exploit his super hearing weakness.

Banshee, Navajo Coyote, Hulk's thunderclaps - Wolverine shrugged it all off and raped them, raped them and raped them.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by zopzop
I'm assuming this isn't spirit form or whatever Creeper (the one that was basically a ghost).

IMHO, Creeper wins. They both got stupendous healing factors but Creeper got the agility, strength, and range advantage (mane and laugh). Wolverine has the ability to put him down long enough for it to count as a forum win but Creeper can distract him with his laugh then choke him out via his mane.

Who do you think regenerates better?

StiltmanFTW
The one who has feats and is not an overhyped idiot who watched Lion King too many times

Senor Cage
Creeper came back from just a hand, though.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine came back from ashes.

Senor Cage
Looks like this will go the distance. Creeper is hard to put down, and so is Logan.

BruceSkywalker
Logan takes care of business

Senor Cage
How? Creeper can regenerate and heal quickly?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Creeper came back from just a hand, though.

A hand that had been eaten and shat out into quicklime, iirc

Senor Cage
Creeper has been blown to bits by a massive explosion, but regenerated quite quickly, within the same scene. I think his amp gave him a quick healing, and amped his strength.

StiltmanFTW
Try getting nuked twice, then we'll talk.

DarkSaint85
Neither are outputting that much damage so it's moot?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Neither are outputting that much damage so it's moot?

Wolverine's claws can cut the universe in half ---

--- Creeper can get some hair out of his anus, when he's pushing really hard

Senor Cage
So....Eternal stalemate?

StiltmanFTW
No. Creeper gets eaten.

And in case you think I'm joking (like in Hulk's threads), Wolverine has threatened to eat Deadpool and actually ate Contagion.

So yeah, DC gets literally devoured, including Zack.

Senor Cage
Already been tried. He'd pop out of his stomach.

StiltmanFTW
Wolverine's stomach acids would just metabolize Creeper into more hair.

Senor Cage
Which he'll just regenerate from. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
And then he'll become Wolverine's newest sidekick.

Senor Cage
The teamup would actually be pretty cool.

leonidas
logan puts him down first. even hurt/disoriented by the laugh wouldn't keep him from cutting through creeper's mane. nothing creeper can really do to put him down. same can't be said of logan.

juggernaut74
Creeper has this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.