Reed Richards w/ GL Ring vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Quick Freeze
30 min prep
Superman knows who Mr. Fantastic is and knows he has a ring.

Can Reed figure out how to use the ring and create something to destroy Supes in time?

deft
Superman wins by speedblitz

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85
The Zeno Room, but with some modifications.

http://i.imgur.com/d67Qv9p.jpg

Bentley
Does Reed have the Will to be effective with a GL Ring? Is this one-sided prep? I mean, I don't think Reed needs more tan 30 minutes to come up with something to handle Kal even without the ring (or is he limited to things he can do with it?)

carver9
I dont like Reed. No man should be able to do what he does. Superman wins.

Quick Freeze
Originally posted by Bentley
Does Reed have the Will to be effective with a GL Ring? Is this one-sided prep? I mean, I don't think Reed needs more tan 30 minutes to come up with something to handle Kal even without the ring (or is he limited to things he can do with it?)

I believe he does have enough will. The man was impressive af before he got powers. That doesn't happen with any sort of lack of will imo. And no, he is not limited to what he can do with the ring, but if you feel it's overkill that he gets both a ring AND 30 minutes, Kal has punched his way out of a lot of overkill situations lately and I wanted to see what everyone had to say about this.

Originally posted by carver9
I dont like Reed. No man should be able to do what he does. Superman wins.

What?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The Zeno Room, but with some modifications.

http://i.imgur.com/d67Qv9p.jpg

Congrats, you just earned 900 hate points. What will you spend them on?

DeadpoolXXX
intellect and willpower are completely different

reed is a beta cuck who parts out his girl to namor. superman destroys him

Quick Freeze

leonidas
Originally posted by Stoic
Congrats, you just earned 900 hate points. What will you spend them on?

laughing out loud

and assuming reed knows how to use the ring like a competent gl, then yes, he can and would absolutely win this. granting reed the willpower to use a ring is actually a hugely frightening proposition in a forum. lol

Quick Freeze

ShadowFyre
Reed wins.

darthgoober
Is Reed really known for his impressive willpower? I'm not trying to suggest that he's a pushover, but it take more than just above average willpower to make a GL ring work at all. Green Arrow probably has a fair share of willpower feats, but from what I heard he was only just barely able to form a construct. Reed might have the brain to create some nifty stuff, but I don't know if his willpower would actually be able to back it up.

Quick Freeze

-Pr-
It isn't just willpower alone either, but the type of willpower and how you channel it. When Batman tried to use it, he had a hell of a time, and Batman isn't exactly known for lacking willpower. I don't know how much or how little Reed has though, tbh.

Thread wise, there's always the "Reed will think of some super machine to beat Superman easily" given his intellect, but in general I have to go with Superman ftw.

Quick Freeze
Man you just made me realize how dope a villain The Maker would be for Superman.

But I mean, even if we limit Reed to the machines he has already made, and not just pontificate over hypothetical stuff, he has created more than enough to take down Kal right?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Quick Freeze
Man you just made me realize how dope a villain The Maker would be for Superman.

But I mean, even if we limit Reed to the machines he has already made, and not just pontificate over hypothetical stuff, he has created more than enough to take down Kal right?

I would imagine so, but Fantastic Four really isn't my area of expertise, so I wouldn't be able to give you much in the way of feats.

BruceSkywalker
Reed

playa1258
Superman takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.