The Ultimates vs. JSA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (Carol)
Spectrum
Miss America
Black Panther

Vs

Alan Scott
Captain Marvel (Billy)
Power Girl
Mr. Terrific
Hawkman

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
Team DC after a good fight. I started to say they slaughter due to Marvel, Scott, and Powergirl trio, but team Marvel is pretty versatile, but I think DC straight up overpowers them.

MrMind
JSA easily. Billy would straight up dominate Blue Marvel. Alan Scott cleanhouse the rest. The other 3 stand there and watch. PG shakes her **** cheerlead on the sideline as distraction

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
JSA easily. Billy would straight up dominate Blue Marvel. Alan Scott cleanhouse the rest. The other 3 stand there and watch. PG shakes her **** cheerlead on the sideline as distraction

What are you basing your opinion on for the Blue Marvel/Shazam fight? Dominate is an awfully strong opinion to throw around when Billy seems to be a solid mid herald, while Adam has been shown to rank in the high herald tier.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Stoic
What are you basing your opinion on for the Blue Marvel/Shazam fight? Dominate is an awfully strong opinion to throw around when Billy seems to be a solid mid herald, while Adam has been shown to rank in the high herald tier.

I don't agree that they dominate either. But I definitely think the JSA win.

Philosophía
JSA.

Power Girl/Alan take on BM/Spectrum, while Billy bulldozes the rest.

deathslash

DeadpoolXXX
jsa wins. good fight

leonidas
miss a will bfr billy or pg or both. i'd take the ultimates here for a solid majority. she's also damn near as strong as bm. bm/cm would be close to a toss up imo.

beatboks
Originally posted by leonidas
miss a will bfr billy or pg or both. i'd take the ultimates here for a solid majority. she's also damn near as strong as bm. bm/cm would be close to a toss up imo.

Couldnt Billy just return via ROE? Or is that no longer a thing, being able to dimensional travel via the rock.

Stoic
Originally posted by beatboks
Couldnt Billy just return via ROE? Or is that no longer a thing, being able to dimensional travel via the rock.

That would be a BFR, which would remove him from the fight altogether.

Senor Cage
Alan can BFR, too. JSA wins.

DarkSaint85

BFR only applies if he can't return to the battlefield.

Same way, for example, punching Hulk 1km away isn't BFR...he can easily jump back.

beatboks

O_o

I'm asking if he can still dimensionally travel via the Rock Of Eternity. If he can anyone BFRing him wont stick as he could simply return pretty much instantly. The comment was in respomse to someone saying he could be BFRd

Philosophía
Originally posted by deathslash
couldn't monica take out Power girl pretty easily though? Quite possibly. It depends on how they match-up.

Off the top of my head, Power Girl isn't a particularly versatile kryptonian, so her usual bags of tricks wouldn't work against an energy being. Depending on how they combine, she might end up with Hawkman's Nth Metal, or Mr. Mr. Terrific's T-Spheres - any of which come in handy.

beatboks
Hawks Nth metal withnits ability to absorb energy and no sell energy attacks is going to be a big problem for Monica.

I dont however see the T-spheres troubling her much at all. Though if he uses them like he did on Capt Nazi they just might help vs BM a little. Not win but could slow down.

byrdgang21
How do you see it playing out if BM amps CM to binary or if either of them fuse with Monica?

deathslash

ShadowFyre
Philo, why is PG not as versatile? Do you mean she does not have the same abilities or that she simply does not use them as effectively?

Philosophía
Originally posted by deathslash
unless I'm missing something, Terrific shouldn't actually be a threat. He's only a human and Monica, America, BM, or even Carol could potentially blitz him.

Oh yeah, can't Adam or Monica make Carol go Binary? That should seriously tip the scales.... Terrific's tech is what's being talked about -- not his, uh, human martial arts capability. Power Girl would sooner blitz BM/Carol/America.

Binary wouldn't tip any scales. She'd get her ass beat by any one of Alan, CM or PG.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Philo, why is PG not as versatile? Do you mean she does not have the same abilities or that she simply does not use them as effectively? She doesn't use them as effectively as, say, Supergirl - the latter having used intangibility https://i.imgur.com/WT6I3sx.jpg], invisibility https://i.imgur.com/EJ4biYc.jpg], generate counter-frequencies https://i.imgur.com/izrhPpI.jpg] etc. PG is mostly a 'generic' kryptonian . 'Technically' she could do most of these , but in a practical sense on the forum, I can't attribute them to her - off the top of my memory, that is, as I dont remember her replicating them.

ShadowFyre
Ok. Thanks.

MrMind

your perception is wrong as always, blue marvel has no feats to suggest he's even close to billy

when blue marvel was lifting meteor the size of arkansas, captain marvel was doing stuff like lifting infinity with superman, creating a black hole with a punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.