Kenshiro vs Luffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Let's say Kenshiro fought Zoro first, and learned how to use Haki (As one of his abilities is to see someone use a technique once, and learn it.)

Who wins?

EmperorThanos
Zoro would kill him before he even gets to fight Luffy.

cdtm
Not so sure about that. Zorn's good and all, but Kenshiro can seriously be argued to take down the likes of Shin Akuma or Dragon Ball characters. Hokuto Shinken is broken af.

Bentley
Kenshiro's Powers are really plot devices for the most part, but if we use logic I think Luffy's rubber abilities could protect him for a while against pressure point manipulation.

What I mean is that it will end in two hits instead of one.

cdtm
Originally posted by Bentley
Kenshiro's Powers are really plot devices for the most part, but if we use logic I think Luffy's rubber abilities could protect him for a while against pressure point manipulation.

What I mean is that it will end in two hits instead of one.

In the oxford dictionary, the term "plot device" should have a picture of Kenshiro next to it.

That ability to raise Bat from the dead sure would have come in handy lots of other times. I miss the bounty hunter most.

Bentley
I still think that the pressure point that was the size of a needle but that Kenshiro triggered with one hair remains one of the most memorable moments of Manga

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.