Superman vs dc earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Supes finally says enough and decides he can run things better than anyone else. Dc earth saw the writing on the wall and had 2 days to prepare. Superman suspects they know so takes a 30 second sundip just before making his move. Can the villains and heroes of dc earth stop a sundipped superman determined to take over the world?

-Pr-
Has Superman had any prep too?

carver9
When hes sundipped, doesnt that get rid of his magic and kryptonite weakness?

deft
Superman wins, you can add the Hulk and Superman still wins.

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Has Superman had any prep too?

Just the sundip. He can access the fortress if he chooses or if you think it would be viable to do so during his takeover attempt. Others may have anticipated that move though.

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
Just the sundip. He can access the fortress if he chooses or if you think it would be viable to do so during his takeover attempt. Others may have anticipated that move though.

Eesh. I dunno then. I think it's possible that he could do it; there are just a lot of unknown factors.

carver9
They can't stop him under these stips. Giving this to Supes.

qwertyuiop1998
Is superman bloodlust?

Quick Freeze
Batman, Luthor, Constantine, & Firestorm can figure it out in two days

xJLxKing
If the intent is to kill everyone who may stop him, he can probably do it. Three come to mind that can stop him

Flash
Constantine
Swamp Thing

Quick Freeze

Diesldude
But if he wanted to destroy dc earth, he can easily do so, but if he wants to rule dc earth, he has to do it for the right reasons..

DarkSaint85
Supes finally says enough and decides he can run things better than anyone else. Dc earth saw the writing on the wall and had 2 days to prepare. Superman suspects they know so takes a 30 second sundip just before making his move. Can the villains and heroes of dc earth stop a sundipped superman determined to take over the world?

Barry time travels everyone and everything except Superman. No matter how fast or how strong he is, they'll always be minutes/hours in the future.

This of course includes all of his precious gear, the cosmic treadmill etc.

I call it the Zeno Multiverse, after studying the paradoxes of the famed Greek philosopher, Reed Zeno.

GG

Quick Freeze
Superman punches the Zeno Multiverse thumb up

DarkSaint85
He'll never reach it haha

Adam Grimes
That's what WF said. thumb up

Philosophía
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He'll never reach it haha Originally posted by Adam Grimes
That's what WF said. thumb up Perfect timing.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Not when he's in the past.

Martian_mind
Two days prep?

They stop him, no worries.

Supermutant
City of Bane is enough. All of Gotham gets an unlimited supply of venom except Bruce. B/c that would be overkill.

leonidas
Barry time travels everyone and everything except Superman. No matter how fast or how strong he is, they'll always be minutes/hours in the future.

This of course includes all of his precious gear, the cosmic treadmill etc.

I call it the Zeno Multiverse, after studying the paradoxes of the famed Greek philosopher, Reed Zeno.

GG

but that future is an alternate timeline which means superman would rule the present. basically all yur doing is having flash, somehow, bfr everyone. superman could travel to the past (all his showings are now canon) and simply kill flash while he's trying to bfr everyone, or after he's done so i suppose.

you and your time shenanigans with flash suck. thumb down

DarkSaint85
but that future is an alternate timeline which means superman would rule the present. basically all yur doing is having flash, somehow, bfr everyone. superman could travel to the past (all his showings are now canon) and simply kill flash while he's trying to bfr everyone, or after he's done so i suppose.

you and your time shenanigans with flash suck. thumb down

But what is he ruling?

Barry didn't just time travel with everyone. He moved the planets, the stars, EVERYTHING.

It'll literally be Superman alone in a void of nothingness.

Superman can time travel without the treadmill, perhaps, but he lacks the ability to pinpoint exactly where to travel to.

Moreover, how would he know when to travel to? Maybe Barry moved them 2.1147 seconds ahead. Or 57.351 seconds in the past. Or...You get my point. There's literally an infinite amount of time they can escape to.

Or, for Superman to be sent to. Either or.

SquallX

DarkSaint85

Galan007
They'll need Firestorm here. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Molecules are molecules.

Firestorm turns him into salt

cdtm
May as well use Golden Superman, if we're using this Flash.

cdtm

Seems familiar. I feel like this exact thing happened, in some obscure storyline.

leonidas
so your solution is that flash simply....transports the multiverse ahead in time?
no expression

how does any of that stop superman from traveling into the past and killing him after he's....left? with a sundip, it's also possible (probable) that superman is simply faster than flash. superman has been shown to be able to time travel on his own--accurately--anyway. in that issue turtle was trapped in the past (it really was a horrible arc imo, all the time issues made it....ridiculous) because he couldn't time travel. not a problem for current superman--especially amped. so flash would move things, and superman would catch him. he'd only need to travel far enough in the future to where there were people again. no need to guess. any future--or past for that matter (like a past before flash tried to...move the multiverse) would do just fine. anywhere flash goes superman could follow if he chose. way easier to end him by going back in time though instead of chasing him into the future.

this is also why flash has become such a terrible character imo. trouble? just move all of time and space out of harm's way. laughing out loud idiotic.

any REASONABLE plans that might stop him from running things?

cdtm
Darkseid just might be willing to help this Superman out. Remember, the Fourth World isn't part of the universe, and 'Seid's Omega's and New God's tech can easily locate them, wherever they go.

Galan007
Molecules are molecules.

Firestorm turns him into salt Or he just goes the kryptonite route. smile

AlbertoJohnAvil
well dc earth has multiversal beings like the mordru, and so....

so like... yes they could stop him with ease.

DarkSaint85
so your solution is that flash simply....transports the multiverse ahead in time?
no expression

how does any of that stop superman from traveling into the past and killing him after he's....left? with a sundip, it's also possible (probable) that superman is simply faster than flash. superman has been shown to be able to time travel on his own--accurately--anyway. in that issue turtle was trapped in the past (it really was a horrible arc imo, all the time issues made it....ridiculous) because he couldn't time travel. not a problem for current superman--especially amped. so flash would move things, and superman would catch him. he'd only need to travel far enough in the future to where there were people again. no need to guess. any future--or past for that matter (like a past before flash tried to...move the multiverse) would do just fine. anywhere flash goes superman could follow if he chose. way easier to end him by going back in time though instead of chasing him into the future.

this is also why flash has become such a terrible character imo. trouble? just move all of time and space out of harm's way. laughing out loud idiotic.

any REASONABLE plans that might stop him from running things?

Where's the evidence that Superman can track them (without resources; as everything has been shifted) accurately, please?

But sure, if you want to go the time travel to the past route....

DarkSaint85

But I will bite.

How determined is he?

Martian_mind
The options DC has available, with two days one-sided prep, make this an absolute stomp. That Clark is powered by the sun isn't exactly uncommon knowledge amongst the hero community. It's well within their abilities to tamper with that power source, in addition to erecting countless mystical, psychic and physical defences. Hell, with Flash available, they can essentially extend those two days of prep indefinitely.

There's no way that Superman can pull this off.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The options DC has available, with two days one-sided prep, make this an absolute stomp. That Clark is powered by the sun isn't exactly uncommon knowledge amongst the hero community. It's well within their abilities to tamper with that power source, in addition to erecting countless mystical, psychic and physical defences. Hell, with Flash available, they can essentially extend those two days of prep indefinitely.

There's no way that Superman can pull this off.

This is what I was thinking.

DeadpoolXXX
flash is a must here. hes the only one with the ability to counter supermans allout speed.....ESPECIALLY if superman is amped here

carver9
I dont see Superman blitzing all over the place but I also dont see a way of them stopping him. Flash could speed steal but I'm sure Superman will take him out first.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
I dont see Superman blitzing all over the place but I also dont see a way of them stopping him. Flash could speed steal but I'm sure Superman will take him out first.
And what if there are multiple Flashes?

Two days prep, means that all the Flashes from the two days all jump forwards in time to the battle evil face

Or Constantine casts the spell of Dolos. Or the turnabout spell, which means any harm that affects him gets revisited onto the person doing the harm by sundown.

Unless of course you had a character capable of speeding time up

Adam Grimes
Superman flattens the earth and rules the survivors.

quanchi112
Batman solos.

DarkSaint85
And what if there are multiple Flashes?

Two days prep, means that all the Flashes from the two days all jump forwards in time to the battle evil face

Or Constantine casts the spell of Dolos. Or the turnabout spell, which means any harm that affects him gets revisited onto the person doing the harm by sundown.

Unless of course you had a character capable of speeding time up

Dolos:

https://i.imgur.com/jqNImGQ.jpg

It fooled Darkseid. Constantine threw it together on the fly. 2 day's prep? No chance.

Turnabout spell:
https://i.postimg.cc/PqkL9gcD/nuUWyEp.jpg

Cast this on Flash (for example). Oh, Superman's first target is the Flash? Then others (mages, other Flashes) speed time up to sundown. Damn, hope Superman didn't hurt Flash too much...

What else?

Platinum Kryptonite:
https://i.postimg.cc/HnjjbdJq/Batman-Secret-Files-1-1.jpg

Superman sundipped for 30 secs? Imagine EVERYONE sundipping for 2 days. Flash lends speed, and Batman teaches them all a lifetime's worth of martial arts in 1 hour, whilst Hal makes rings for everyone out of his own willpower. We now have Superman level beings, with Batman's MA skills, lent speed by the Flash, with GL rings.

All this is just to distract Supes, whilst....

Batman kidnaps Lois and holds her hostage until Superman gives up. Either/Or.

And some time travellers go back to hurt him.

leonidas
you and time travel.... lol

DarkSaint85
The ultimate offense. What use is 30secs of sun dipping when time moves differently?

DarkSaint85
Am also curious as to the stips.

Are ALL of DC Earth going against Superman? So Lois/Jon are helping, thus giving Batman et al access to the entirety of the Fortress and all of its goodies?

Is Superman truly going all out? So he is willing to kill/put in harm's way his wife and son?

Because if not, he loses.

leonidas
why the heck would time move differently? lol he's sundipping BEFORE he makes his move on earth....

and if you think she'd oppose him if he tried to rule things then sure, she could be on the opposing side. i think she'd probably go against him in this scenario. not sure about jon though. and yes, everyone else is against him. he sundips then intends to rule the world, intent on destroying or eliminating anyone who may be a problem for him.

DarkSaint85
why the heck would time move differently? lol he's sundipping BEFORE he makes his move on earth....

and if you think she'd oppose him if he tried to rule things then sure, she could be on the opposing side. i think she'd probably go against him in this scenario. not sure about jon though. and yes, everyone else is against him. he sundips then intends to rule the world, intent on destroying or eliminating anyone who may be a problem for him.

And once he's on Earth, if time was moved differently, that entire reserve of energy would be used up in a second. THAT'S why.

Well, I'm confused. You say all of DC Earth is opposed, and now it's oh, maybe Lois, but unsure about Jon.....

May as well start saying oh, maybe WW joins him, or maybe this character, or that character.

But if he's ok with destroying Lois and Jon, if he's in THAT kinda mindset....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.