Just joined

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DoctorHazmat
Hello everyone. First time I'm here. I enjoy talking about so called "geek" stuff such as movies, comics, tv shows and what not. Been to other sites and I always noticed KMC and its threads either popping out or people mentioning them, but I never thought of joining till now. My friend recommended it so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I don't unintentionally break any rules.

Stringer
Welcome

NewGuy01
No worries. Even if you break the rules, nothing will happen.

Emperordmb
If you consider yourself an innocent and pure human being run... you will lose your innocence here. If you're into getting into the more quirky and at times ****ed up and occasionally genuinely thought provoking aspects of human nature, go right ahead lmao

Originally posted by NewGuy01
No worries. Even if you break the rules, nothing will happen.
Also this^

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by DoctorHazmat
Hello everyone. First time I'm here. I enjoy talking about so called "geek" stuff such as movies, comics, tv shows and what not. Been to other sites and I always noticed KMC and its threads either popping out or people mentioning them, but I never thought of joining till now. My friend recommended it so we'll see how it goes. Hopefully I don't unintentionally break any rules.

I bet you dont make more than 2 posts here.

Stringer
Sorry for the poor welcome from members. From time to time this happens. Enjoy your time here

Flyattractor
Stringer is Lying. BEWARE HIM!!!!!!

BrolyBlack
So far only 2 posts

Stringer

BrolyBlack
Yes I love being rightsmile

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So far only 2 posts

Sadly, most of the "newcomers" are like this.

Stringer

StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Flyattractor
Yeah. Most are smart enough to know that staying is a Big Mistake.

StiltmanFTW
Most are your socks.

Flyattractor
Prove it or STFU!

Can ya do that?

Can ya?

StiltmanFTW
Can ya shut up?

Flyattractor
Well You obviously can't...

StiltmanFTW
Sure, try to blame others.

But it's you who keeps posting garbage in every section of this forum.

Flyattractor
smile

Stringer
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Not really.

Ok

Wonder Man
Welcome Hazmet.
If they utilize low yield plastics to make touchy comic books we might have a close encounter of 3 d and superpowered experience.
enjoy the journey.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.