Aquarian vs Zoom II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

DarkSaint85
Which one was Zoom 2 again? Thawne?

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Which one was Zoom 2 again? Thawne?

Hunter Zolomon.

DarkSaint85
Aquarian's fight to lose.

cdtm
You know how his powers work?

He's slightly out of phase with time. That means, he can literally use less energy then Cap did, fall off the fields radar, yet be moving so fast Aquarian couldn't respond.

zopzop
Originally posted by cdtm

He's slightly out of phase with time. That means, he can literally use less energy then Cap did, fall off the fields radar, yet be moving so fast Aquarian couldn't respond.
Aquarian's Null Field wtfstomped Nth Man. This dude existed on all planes of the multiverse simultaneously, had an entire reality inside him, and was powerful enough to ultimately destroy 7 universes.
https://i.postimg.cc/NLmTwNS9/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/XpW5Nf62/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/svJhMMV3/image.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Null Field can handle Zoom.

Magnon
You didn't understand cdtm's point. Because of the way Zoom's powers work he can defeat Aquarian by expending even less power than Cap did (thus operating below the null-field's triggering treshold).

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm

I know how his powers work.

But to affect Aquarian, when his powers affect HIS time, it'll be over the threshold.

So his finger snaps, for example. Or his punches.

Cap's attack worked because it had no force.

Whereas as Zop showed, even though Nth Man was existing on DIFFERENT planes of reality (like Zoom), Aquarian still nullified him.

Moreover, as I've said and shown in the past, Aquarian doesn't just turn supers into baseline humans. He can go beyond that.

Magnon
Moreover, as I've said and shown in the past, Aquarian doesn't just turn supers into baseline humans. He can go beyond that.
It doesn't matter if Aquarian can "go beyond that"; his baseline field allows normal-energy actions and here he won't have enough time to alter it. Zoom would reach him in a nanosecond. Not due to speed (as pointed out in comics, he's not fast) but due to his local time manipulation. The null-field would indeed slow down speedsters like Quicksilver but that's not how Zoom works.

Once close, Zoom could tap Aquarian weakly -- with almost no force at all -- in the forehead a billion times. All compressed into a time-frame of less than a second. Individually, those wouldn't do much. Together, they would drill a hole through his skull.

DarkSaint85
But together.....that adds up to a force.

That would be nullified.

cdtm
I know how his powers work.

But to affect Aquarian, when his powers affect HIS time, it'll be over the threshold.

So his finger snaps, for example. Or his punches.

Cap's attack worked because it had no force.

Whereas as Zop showed, even though Nth Man was existing on DIFFERENT planes of reality (like Zoom), Aquarian still nullified him.

Wally was unable to drain his speed, though.

He could drain anyone's speed, even Superman's. He drained the Earth's kinetic energy. For him to not be able to drain his kinetic energy, either means he's a special case that is shielded from effects. Or more likely, he simply isn't outputting any kinetic energy to drain.

DarkSaint85
Except Zops shown Aquarian affecting someone who's on a multiversal level.

Wally, to my knowledge,has never stolen speed from different universes.

Magnon
But together.....that adds up to a force.

That would be nullified.
I'm not sure if his null-field affects the internal forces and stresses in his body.. if it did, wouldn't it also nullify the intermolecular forces keeping his body together?

Anyways, that is irrelevant. Zoom could just as well, say, scratch Aquarian's throat with his fingernails ever so slightly -- just enough to remove a few cells. This requires very little force. But repeat that a billion times and his throat gets cut open, cell-by-cell. Each individual slash applies only an insignificant amount of force (it scratches off a couple of skin cells) and this type of attack does NOT rely on individual hits adding up to a significant force.

Gruesome, but should work.

DarkSaint85
Well he's used the null field to heal himself from the Marvel Zombies virus, but yeah, Zoom indeed can win (I have been convinced!)

Bentley
From reading this Zoom gets nullified and humilliated. Poor guy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.