Team Asgard vs Superboy Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Three Thors + Gorr vs SBP

Who wins.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deft
Three Thors + Gorr vs SBP

Who wins.

Which three Thor's?

deft
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which three Thor's?

Young Thor, Thor and Old King Thor

xJLxKing
They can win through BFR. Otherwise, they end up losing

BrolyBlack
SPB oneshots all of Asgard

Sin I AM
Young Thor, Thor and Old King Thor

You don't need young and classic Thor or Gorr. OKT with the necrosword should be sufficient to battle prime.

yaadaveyaa
You don't need young and classic Thor or Gorr. OKT with the necrosword should be sufficient to battle prime.

this is it. OKT with the necrosword can absolutely go at it with SBP. with no BFR options SBP still probably wins with no real weakness but its still a very good fight.

ShadowFyre
Yeah. OKT is pretty strong and that would be a badass fight. Prime would eventually win though.

yaadaveyaa
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah. OKT is pretty strong and that would be a badass fight. Prime would eventually win though.

agreed.

deft

I mean, the three Thor's when they fought with Gorr in God of Thunder

MrMind

I see sbp taking down Gorr or OKT 1v1, but not together

DarkSaint85
Wouldn't their punches and Mjolnir strikes tickle?

meep-meep
Originally posted by MrMind
I see sbp taking down Gorr or OKT 1v1, but not together

He'd make them work for it, though. Imo, sbp has the feats to take at least a few wins. Totally up for discussing it.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Wouldn't their punches and Mjolnir strikes tickle? They totally should.

Sin I AM

They're just in the way honestly. OKT with Necro is all that's needed since he's comfortably above classic Thor and has enough gas to hang with Prime for an extended period. It's been forever since I've read anything with Prime but iirc he sucks in 1v1 h2h battles and he has two hax weapons at his disposal.

deft
They're just in the way honestly. OKT with Necro is all that's needed since he's comfortably above classic Thor and has enough gas to hang with Prime for an extended period. It's been forever since I've read anything with Prime but iirc he sucks in 1v1 h2h battles and he has two hax weapons at his disposal.

OKT used the Necrosword against Gorr?

Sin I AM
OKT used the Necrosword against Gorr?

No OKT used it against Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.