Unworthy Thor vs Immortal Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Who wins?

MrMind
hulk

cdtm
Hulk's never been able to beat Thor.

MrMind
teeeheee

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm

Did you name the rock you've been hiding under?

Damborgson
The thing showing was massively low end for immortal. Was bound to happen.

And it just depends how the fight, as usual.

ShadowFyre
Why is it low end? Its just a good showing for thing

abhilegend
If Hulk isn't powered up by Sasquatch's power? Thor still gets his skull cracked.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9

Thor always holds back against mere mortals. He's like Superman, in that regard.

Yet they almost always end in a draw. Now imagine if Thor went all out... Hulk wouldn't stand a chance.

I mean, I hear Thing knocked Hulk out at some point. Did you hear about that one? You're the expert.

Thor is >>>>> Thing.

Damborgson
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Why is it low end? Its just a good showing for thing

Because The Hulk ragdolled the thing in two shots during the secret empire mini series.

But now he takes over an hour of punishment from a Hulk intending to kill him ? Who previously ripped apart Hulk buster, one shot Thor, easily dismissed hercules and Jane, etc.

That was likely his lowest showing yet. As well written and entertaining as that comic was...

That's how I see it anyway, not to take away from the thing, it just wasnt feat consistent for me.

StiltmanFTW
Heartforce is real, Damborg.

We should all hide and pray.

Darth Thor
Thing is just that good thumb up

staxamillion
from he scans I saw it looked like ben hit hulk with so much wham that it severed the connection to puppet master as the totem exploded as well. could it be that disconnection and/or the punch is what knocked him out ?

I haven't read the whole thing so this is probably out of context because I'm not to familiar with puppet master either.

StiltmanFTW
Mind-control is always a factor, yes.

Anyway, the whole point was to show that "heartforce" - as retarded as it is - is real...

It's not the first time Ben did the impossible. Remember his fights against the Champion or Doom with Power Cosmic.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
If Hulk isn't powered up by Sasquatch's power? Thor still gets his skull cracked.

Stop trolling

carver9
Originally posted by staxamillion
from he scans I saw it looked like ben hit hulk with so much wham that it severed the connection to puppet master as the totem exploded as well. could it be that disconnection and/or the punch is what knocked him out ?

I haven't read the whole thing so this is probably out of context because I'm not to familiar with puppet master either.

Said this on comicvine. Everyone is in agreeance of it. It's just here where the digging for low showing on the Hulk exists.

StiltmanFTW
Stop trolling

How is it trolling... he's right... Thor can't take Hulk's punches.

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

He brought up Sasquash. Has it been shown that whatever Hulk absorbs he loses it?

staxamillion
Mind-control is always a factor, yes.

Anyway, the whole point was to show that "heartforce" - as retarded as it is - is real...

It's not the first time Ben did the impossible. Remember his fights against the Champion or Doom with Power Cosmic.

well good for ben then it is a great showing for him. I'd take hulk in this one with thor

-K-M-

DarkSaint85
He brought up Sasquash. Has it been shown that whatever Hulk absorbs he loses it?

When you eat food, is it permanent?

-K-M-

StiltmanFTW

-K-M-

carver9
Happened before with the Hulk. Getting rid of the connection that was controlling him, got rid of the Hulk.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
When you eat food, is it permanent?

Lol... it doesnt work like that. You're funny though.

-K-M-

Wonder Man
Hulk beat adamantium and can beat Uru as well.

-K-M-
Oh immortal hulk definetly wins this

cdtm

Agreed. Hulks skull totally gets cracked by the vibrations traveling up his arm as he hits Thor.

carver9
Not talking about that scene. Talking about the showing that happened before the Beyonders arc when he was fighting Hyperion.

-K-M-
Not talking about that scene. Talking about the showing that happened before the Beyonders arc when he was fighting Hyperion.

What issue?

Wonder Man
If Hulk is exposed to insanity for extended time feezeing segments then Hulk would have to make astronomical leaps.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
What issue?

Avengers 1-3.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Avengers-2013/Issue-3?id=13626

-K-M-

NemeBro
Avengers 1-3.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Avengers-2013/Issue-3?id=13626 What is the relevance here? Hulk didn't get knocked out when the connection was severed, he reverted to Banner, and those aren't even the same characters.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
What is the relevance here? Hulk didn't get knocked out when the connection was severed, he reverted to Banner, and those aren't even the same characters.

The relevance is, when Hulk is controlled and it is broken, it affects Hulk.

BrolyBlack

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

abhilegend
Stop trolling Originally posted by carver9
Listen numbnuts, Hulk was infected with that power, it was removed and since then he is not infected anymore. Ergo, Hulk lost that power up.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Listen numbnuts, Hulk was infected with that power, it was removed and since then he is not infected anymore. Ergo, Hulk lost that power up.

Show me those scans proving it.

Bentley
Thor has no Access to the Heart Force, he's phucked

abhilegend
Show me those scans proving it.
Lolwut?

DarkSaint85
The relevance is, when Hulk is controlled and it is broken, it affects Hulk.

Except they literally say he beat him fair and square.....

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Except they literally say he beat him fair and square.....

Are you talking about the end where Ben wife said that?

DarkSaint85
She doesn't exist

BrolyBlack

You mean besides the time Hulk beat Thor to death with his own hammer, internet detective.

StiltmanFTW

You got it the other way round.

Stop hating on Hulk, ffs. He made your Rand look like a b!tch. You should worship him as one true god and blow him.

BrolyBlack
You got it the other way round.

Stop hating on Hulk, ffs. He made your Rand look like a b!tch. You should worship him as one true god and blow him.

Just ignore the trollthumb up

celeyhyga17
He made your Rand look like a b!tch. You should worship him as one true god and blow him.
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.