MUI Goku vs. SS Broly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Mastered Ultra Instinct Goku from Tournament of Power vs. Super Saiyan Broly from Dragon Ball Super: Broly

Who wins?

BrolyBlack
Goku

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Goku

Loses.

BrolyBlack
You dont know anything about anime anyways, so your opinion is irrelevant.

cdtm
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
You dont know anything about anime anyways, so your opinion is irrelevant.

I know the forum mods opinion on Broly vs Goku AND Beerus, for one:

Originally posted by Galan007
Really depends how literally we take Goku's statement that Broly is "probably" stronger than Beerus.

If we take it at face value, then: FPSSJ Broly > Beerus > MUI Goku > FP Jiren. In which case Broly should win.

If we don't accept Goku's statement as fact, then toss a coin. /shrug

Even without that, I've only watched every single episode, every movie, and read every manga of Dragon Ball.

Plus, you know, having read other mangas besides DB, and Manhwa. You claim to know something about anime/manga, any time you want to compare notes on something like The Breaker or Sakigake!! Otokojuku, I'm game.

BrolyBlack
Is that all you have is a mod opinion? Typical to hide behind others opinions.

I been reading and watching dragon ball since before you were in diapers.

You think Superman can beat Goku which only highlights your lack of understand of basic feats dating back to Dragon Ball.

cdtm
There is so many things wrong with that statement, I don't even know where to begin.

Nice acting like you know more then Galan about Dragon Ball. thumb down

BrolyBlack

cdtm
I'm obligated to engage ad hominem's now?

Reported.

BrolyBlack

NotAllThatEvil
Broly wins

Galan007
Guys, let's please keep it civil here. This forum is barely active as it is... I really don't want to shut down a thread just because of bickering.

Originally posted by cdtm
I know the forum mods opinion on Broly vs Goku AND Beerus, for one: That was in reference to FPSSJ Broly, which is this version:
https://i.imgur.com/M3eETyw.jpg

This thread just specifies "SS" Broly in the OP, which is this version:
https://i.imgur.com/W4p7vpm.jpg

...The former being vastly more powerful than the latter.

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Guys, let's please keep it civil here. This forum is barely active as it is... I really don't want to shut down a thread just because of bickering.

That was in reference to FPSSJ Broly, which is this version:
https://i.imgur.com/M3eETyw.jpg

This thread just specifies "SS" Broly in the OP, which is this version:
https://i.imgur.com/W4p7vpm.jpg

...The former being vastly more powerful than the latter.

Didn't catch that part, makes a world of difference. thumb up

And the bickering might become academic if the sudden fan noise on my laptop doesn't sort itself out with a hard reboot, and I need to take a break until it gets fixed. Always something, I tell you.

Galan007
Lol, no doubt. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Didn't catch that part, makes a world of difference. thumb up

I accept your concession

cdtm
Galan certainly did a good job arguing your case for you. stick out tongue (Could not resist, Last dig, I swear.)

BrolyBlack
Do you enjoy blatant lying? Galan didnt argue my case, you tried to have him argue your case, you reported me, and it failed on you.

Another debate you lost.

He will probbably have to close this thread like the did the other one in in the CBVF you ruined for everyone.

Inedian
Frieza has said that SS Broly is the most powefrul KI he has felt (of course it's an exaggeration, but he still knows what CUI Goku and Jiren were like). CUI Goku is ridicously above Broly as a fighter. Who knows if CUI Goku would be able to hurt him enough to stop him and SS Broly sooner or later would catch him.

Galan007
Yeah, UI is Goku is the vastly superior fighter. That is not even a question.

But like you said, Broly's damage soak is absolutely ridiculous. So far as we know, the *only* attack that would have put Broly down for sure was SSB Gogeta's full-force Kamehameha. So the question becomes: could Goku put Broly down before UI burned him out..?

mmm

EmperorThanos
UI Goku should win

Marikina
Goku wins.

Sj_Sharp
MUI Goku casually oneshots.

Didn't catch that part

Who would have thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.