X-Men vs this JLA team 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Prof. X
Storm
Cyclops
Wolverine
Colossus
Rogue

Vs

Martian Manhunter
Batman
Firestorm
Vixen
GL ( Guy )
Red Tornado

Fight takes place anywhere and no bfr, who wins?

ShadowFyre
Lol something about Manhunter, a GL, and Firestorm make this feel unfair.

JLA should win with low difficulty

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol something about Manhunter, a GL, and Firestorm make this feel unfair.

JLA should win with low difficulty hummmmmm........maybe, but I couldn't thunk of too many more lower powered jla members than bats, vixen and RD, maybe Atom, Elongated man or Black Lightening.

lawest9
---'- xxxxx

spetznaz

spetznaz

beatboks
Originally posted by lawest9
hummmmmm........maybe, but I couldn't thunk of too many more lower powered jla members than bats, vixen and RD, maybe Atom, Elongated man or Black Lightening.

If you mean Red Tornado by RD hes not low powered. Hes near the top.

So the likes of these members didnt come to mind

Green Arrow
Black Canary
General Glory
Agent Liberty
Blue Beetle
Guardian
Red Arrow
Huntress
Mister Miracle
Snapper Carr
Steel (the grandson of Commander Steel and cousin of Citizen steel -detroit era)
Vibe
Gypsy
Bluejay
Crinson Fox
Black Condor
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Tasmanian Devil
Nuklon
Rocket red
Booster gold
Triumph

I could go on but I think you get the idea

lawest9
Sorry but. I still defend my selections for the X team, PX can potentially shut down team DC,with just his mind alone, which is why. I choose MM to counter him, Storm is an omega level who can bring plenty of lightening and wind on her own, Logan and Rouge are very dangerous, he can puncture just about anything with his adamantly claws added to his fighting skills, Rouge alone with her superhuman strength and ability to absorb anyone she touch can add their. Power to her own, Piotr with his strength and high invulnerable form and Scott with his optic beams and stragtegism is a fair threat himself.

I agree that Firestorm may be the biggest obstacle here for team X, but no way is this a stomp for how.

lawest9
Originally posted by beatboks
If you mean Red Tornado by RD hes not low powered. Hes near the top.

So the likes of these members didnt come to mind

Green Arrow
Black Canary
General Glory
Agent Liberty
Blue Beetle
Guardian
Red Arrow
Huntress
Mister Miracle
Snapper Carr
Steel (the grandson of Commander Steel and cousin of Citizen steel -detroit era)
Vibe
Gypsy
Bluejay
Crinson Fox
Black Condor
Hawkman
Hawkgirl
Tasmanian Devil
Nuklon
Rocket red
Booster gold
Triumph

I could go on but I think you get the idea Also I think that a lot of the characters on your list here ( but not all ) would be greatly under powered for this match.

beatboks
Originally posted by lawest9
Sorry but. I still defend my selections for the X team, PX can potentially shut down team DC,with just his mind alone, which is why. I choose MM to counter him, Storm is an omega level who can bring plenty of lightening and wind on her own, Logan and Rouge are very dangerous, he can puncture just about anything with his adamantly claws added to his fighting skills, Rouge alone with her superhuman strength and ability to absorb anyone she touch can add their. Power to her own, Piotr with his strength and high invulnerable form and Scott with his optic beams and stragtegism is a fair threat himself.

I agree that Firestorm may be the biggest obstacle here for team X, but no way is this a stomp for how.

Firestorm isnt the biggest obstacle, Red Tornado is. RT has soloed Amazo after he beat most of the league.
https://m.imgur.com/a/7OqKyHR

Thor couldnt control his winds in Avengers/JLA
https://m.imgur.com/a/OidXSeV

His dissembodies elemental self has and can create his own duplicates of a yone and fight your xman team with themselves

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images? q=tbn%3AANd9GcS9KjeV6SeFlszGHDZSLa73qlb5bPf8M3AN3O
PMmWRBwAYjA6YO

And that was referranced post coie so its still canon.

He was a force powerful enough that swamp thing had to join with elemental firestorm to face him and Niad
http://firestormfan.com/images/firestormv1_93_p18.jpg

Storm controls wind RT IS the air and cant be controlled against his will.

DarkSaint85
Vixen is also a powerhouse. Def has the best HF feats here, possibly of all time (yes, that includes Lobo and Hulk/DP/Wolverine etc.

lawest9
I see that I neglected to mention that I was using Ronnie as Firestorm here, also I could add Hawkman to the jla roster and Jean Grey to the X team, would this then become over kill then in favor of X with her phoenix force, I stand on my assertion that this is NOT a stomp in team DC's favor and I have read the JLA/AVENGERS crossover, both RD and FS did well against Thor and Vision.

lawest9
Who is 'Def'?

DarkSaint85
Def - definitely

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Def - definitely Got'cha.

-Pr-
I don't recall if Red Tornado is vulnerable to telepathy or not.

lawest9
--------- -------

beatboks
No he cant because GLs can also shield from telepathic attacks. Vixan can also utilize powers from the red to fight a TP attack. so there are 3 on team JLA that make him irrelivant.

Her control over wind will be useless as RT has superior control proven in a crossover that is cannon. Lihhrning isnt doimg anything to guy, HHM, Firestorm, Tornado and Vixa. Can also take on animal power that use electricity.

Admantium claws that firestorm can transmute into rubber, even if hisbold inability to transmute organics was still in play Logans admantium skeliton isnt organic.

Proof she can absorb the power of a device? If not Guy contains her in a construct and removes the air from it till she passes out. How can she touch an intangible MMH, or Firestorm and the elemental entity that possesses RT's android body isnt exactly something she can touch either so likely she'd only get what the physical android body has (if that is even possible given she has failed to absorb sentinels). So basically her four most powerful apponents her power to copy is useless on

A form thats also not organic isnt it? So again FS can transmute it to something less durable.

Who besides Batman do his optical beams threaten?
They wont do any damage to MMH, Firestorm, or Guy and Vixen has taken onnanimal powers to tank heat vision. If he does destroy RT's android form it doesnt actually cause any damage either. His tactical ability isnt in line with Batman's so its not an issue worth note.

Maintain your assution all you want, its wrong

lawest9
Thank you for your input, and it is ASSERTION........not "ASSUTION", allow your spelling to at least match your analysis

beatboks
Actually the word I was writing was assumption. I still misspelled it though.

Given 90% of my posts are made by me speaking to my phone and it writing for me I normally get a lot more words wrong than that if I had actually typed it the errors would have been quite considerably more my fat thumbs off and get things ass about face. That was one of those instances where the wrong word was put in and I tried to correct it and obviously stiffed up

beatboks
See even that place instead of often it said off and

spetznaz

spetznaz
To show the granularity of X-men teams, I should have included Angel. A character that for a long time ONLY had the ability to FLY and nothing else, before they weaponized him and made his feathers blades.

Think about that. For a time his only ability was flight, and with that one ability he would bring something to the X-men.

Compare that with the JLA, where most of the team has flight (and high level flight) as a basic ability.

Very different approaches to teams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.