Mndhunter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Surtur
I was shocked there wasn't a thread for this already, but perhaps the search engine is messing up.

Anyways, the first season was excellent and the 2nd season was added to netflix today.

quanchi112
This is not a hard word to spell correctly.

samhain
Ooh good. First season had a real Sherlock Holmes-ian feel to it, been waiting for this to reappear.

jaden_2.0
Lost interest about 6 or 7 episodes in to the first season and never went back. Just seemed extremely repetitive. Cameron Britton was tremendous as Kemper though.

Surtur
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Lost interest about 6 or 7 episodes in to the first season and never went back. Just seemed extremely repetitive. Cameron Britton was tremendous as Kemper though.

I enjoyed it, it gets a little slow towards the end of season 1 but then picks up again.

Oh and to any mods that see this: if you could add an "i" to the title when you get a chance, I wouldn't want to trigger any poor souls here smile

BruceSkywalker
Stopped after a few episodes in the first season. I might eventually go back

Surtur
Finished it, Bill Tench's wife is a f*cking kunt.

quanchi112
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Stopped after a few episodes in the first season. I might eventually go back Great show and I can properly spell it unlike the bum.

carthage
S3 put on indefinite hold (not canceled) as David Fincher works on other Netflix projects

https://ew.com/tv/2020/01/15/mindhunter-season-3-uncertain-netflix/

Impediment
I'm seriously bummed about this.

Surtur
damn

samhain
Yeah, this is an interesting slow burn of a show. Had the real potential to be a star making show with the conveyor belt of serial killer characters they can churn out.

samhain
I mean check out the guy who played Manson in S2 FFS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.