Immortal Hulk vs The Spot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Philosophía
https://www.quirkbooks.com/sites/default/files/editor_uploads/original/spider_punch.png

vs

https://mlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com/w:600/h:922/q:auto/https://www.bleedingcool.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/ff2018012_dc11.jpg

Who wins?

ShadowFyre
That would be interesting. The Hulk eventually knocks himself out?

DarkSaint85
*triggered*

carver9
Hulk thunder claps vaporizing spot and his dimension. Easy win.

Adam Grimes
It takes a lot of time because Hulk's punches are too weak to ko even himself. Bruce is no Thing, to be clear.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
It takes a lot of time because Hulk's punches are too weak to ko even himself. Bruce is no Thing, to be clear.
thumb up

Philosophía
How big are the Spot's spots?

Neon1234
As big as he wants them to be.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk thunder claps vaporizing spot and his dimension. Easy win.

What if the portals were between his hands....

And then more portals opened on either side of Hulk's head??

Parmaniac
If we take out Spot's jobbing because he's a C-Lister he should comfortably bfr Hulk

Parmaniac
You know what's funny? Spot could close the holes as soon as Hulk's arms are in them, they wouldn't necesserily cut his arms off because you can grab and move Spot holen, so after Spot is keep his arms seperated in the Spot dimension, he could proceed with his legs and leave Hulk as a flying torso while his limbs are in the Spot dimension miles away from each other.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You know what's funny? Spot could close the holes as soon as Hulk's arms are in them, they wouldn't necesserily cut his arms off because you can grab and move Spot holen, so after Spot is keep his arms seperated in the Spot dimension, he could proceed with his legs and leave Hulk as a flying torso while his limbs are in the Spot dimension miles away from each other. Sounds hot. Will he then rape him?

Parmaniac
I don't know, what are Hulk's buttcheeks best strength feats?

Stoic
Good thread idea, the Spot wins. He'd be able to replicate this win on a multitude of characters, so it's no surprise that he'd win here as well. Imagine Doomsday, Validus and just about every brick in the Hulk's place as an example.

DarkSaint85
Poor examples. Validus has mental attacks.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
Good thread idea, the Spot wins. He'd be able to replicate this win on a multitude of characters, so it's no surprise that he'd win here as well. Imagine Doomsday, Validus and just about every brick in the Hulk's place as an example.

He could most definitely bfr, stomp both Doomsday and Hulk at the same time, but, only one of these characters have shown resistance in being thrown to other dimensions, and it ain't Doomsday.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
He could most definitely bfr, stomp both Doomsday and Hulk at the same time, but, only one of these characters have shown resistance in being thrown to other dimensions, and it ain't Doomsday.

Don't we use current versions ,Carv?

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Poor examples. Validus has mental attacks.

Not really if he opened a portal and quickly closed it severing his head.

DarkSaint85
You think Spot has that kind of speed?

So against Professor X he could do the same? Dark Phoenix?

Edit: plus, that's not how his portals work.

Stoic
What if the portals were between his hands....

And then more portals opened on either side of Hulk's head??

DarkSaint85

Yes?

He can't physically move his portals, you do realise?

And he has never opened them in the middle of someone either.

I really don't think you understand things as well as you think you do.

Stoic
You mad that I said that the things he could do to the Hulk could be done to a multitude of other characters? I'm just having fun with the idea. I mean we could go through an entire list of characters that the things that you said would happen in this thread and previous ones would work on as well. Validus is also an idiot that would probably punch himself out.

Stoic
Originally posted by Parmaniac
You know what's funny? Spot could close the holes as soon as Hulk's arms are in them, they wouldn't necesserily cut his arms off because you can grab and move Spot holen, so after Spot is keep his arms seperated in the Spot dimension, he could proceed with his legs and leave Hulk as a flying torso while his limbs are in the Spot dimension miles away from each other.

Hey DS, you didn't chime in on this one. Why not?

Diesldude
Good thread idea, the Spot wins. He'd be able to replicate this win on a multitude of characters, so it's no surprise that he'd win here as well. Imagine Doomsday, Validus and just about every brick in the Hulk's place as an example. cmon bro, just admit hulk loses without dragging other characters in. HP Doomsday has speed and validus with mental attacks. Not to mention they are both leagues above hulk in the strength department.

Wonder Man

DarkSaint85
You mad that I said that the things he could do to the Hulk could be done to a multitude of other characters? I'm just having fun with the idea. I mean we could go through an entire list of characters that the things that you said would happen in this thread and previous ones would work on as well. Validus is also an idiot that would probably punch himself out.

No, am mad because your lack of understanding is matched only by your arrogance...

Hey DS, you didn't chime in on this one. Why not?

Because...it is different to what you said, lmao.

You were talking about opening portals.....what, at a character's neck, then closing them? That's never been shown in comics.

Parm was talking about opening portals, Hulk putting his arms in them (i.e. Spot opening portals where his own face would be, for example, as Hulk punches) and then closing them.

I mean, unless you were talking about the same tactic? My apologies. Spot opens a portal just as Validus is doing this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InnocentPlainAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif
Then closes the portal. Yes, ok, my bad, your tactic is just as sound and valid, and it is certainly as likely that Validus will do a jumping dance like that as it is the Hulk will....punch.

Good post thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
cmon bro, just admit hulk loses without dragging other characters in. HP Doomsday has speed and validus with mental attacks. Not to mention they are both leagues above hulk in the strength department.

Because a multitude of characters including Doomsday would get the same treatment as the Hulk would.

Stoic
No, am mad because your lack of understanding is matched only by your arrogance...

Because...it is different to what you said, lmao.

You were talking about opening portals.....what, at a character's neck, then closing them? That's never been shown in comics.

Parm was talking about opening portals, Hulk putting his arms in them (i.e. Spot opening portals where his own face would be, for example, as Hulk punches) and then closing them.

I mean, unless you were talking about the same tactic? My apologies. Spot opens a portal just as Validus is doing this:

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/InnocentPlainAmericanbittern-size_restricted.gif
Then closes the portal. Yes, ok, my bad, your tactic is just as sound and valid, and it is certainly as likely that Validus will do a jumping dance like that as it is the Hulk will....punch.

Good post thumb up

My arrogance? Or your arrogance? Whatever.

Because a multitude of characters including Doomsday would get the same treatment as the Hulk would.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.