Odinforce Thor vs H/P Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deft
Thor (amped by Odinforce in his battle against Thanos) vs H/P Doomsday

Who wins

carver9
Thor

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
Thor What makes you think so?

xJLxKing
HP DD wins..easily

Stoic
Can anyone define this version of Thor?

lawest9
OFT wins.

Diesldude
HP DD wins his easy.

BruceSkywalker
Odinforce Thor takes care of business

lawest9
Odinforce too powerful and versatile.

Adam Grimes
Asking the op: are we talking about Thor post-ragnarok in this thread?

Because if so; yes, he was more powerful than normal. Not nearly enough to beat this Doomsday though. That would be a job for King Thor and up, imo.

h1a8
HP DD without much trouble
People are forgetting that
1. DD is fast and can pounce Thor in an instant
2. DD heals instantly (assuming Thor even injures it)
3. DD adapts on the fly and becomes more resistant as the battle prolongs.
4. Took entropy to fully end it
5. One shot Probes and pieced DS up
6. Treated an amped Superman like fodder (broke Superman's arm while overpowering Superman's strength)
7. Claws went through Superman like a hot knife through butter.

MrMind
DD

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Can anyone define this version of Thor?

he means this Thor

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/S/cmx-images-prod/Item/288705/288705._SX1600_QL80_TTD_.jpg

and this Thor would win

Adam Grimes
What did he do?

Damborgson
Its Thor with the belt of strength, which doubles his power, his gauntlets, which can turn even humans like Norvell into Thor level beings, (when accompanied by the belt), a shield forged and blessed by the Odin force, and the fact that Odin dumped as much Odin Force as he was capable of into all these items before giving them to Thor to go fight Thanos(i). Not to mention this is Thor at his absolute peak warrior mentality, ready to shove his hammer inside Mangog and blast it.

Not that it would be easy, but This Thor should eventually pull off a DoS style strike on Doomsday and put him down.

xJLxKing
Not on HP doomsday

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Its Thor with the belt of strength, which doubles his power, his gauntlets, which can turn even humans like Norvell into Thor level beings, (when accompanied by the belt), a shield forged and blessed by the Odin force, and the fact that Odin dumped as much Odin Force as he was capable of into all these items before giving them to Thor to go fight Thanos(i). Not to mention this is Thor at his absolute peak warrior mentality, ready to shove his hammer inside Mangog and blast it.

Not that it would be easy, but This Thor should eventually pull off a DoS style strike on Doomsday and put him down.

This. Regular Thor can defeat DOS Doomsday.

celeyhyga17
Could probabaly godblast 4 teh win.

AlbertoJohnAvil
People honestly believe Doomsday can overcome the Odin Force?

Wow

Insane Titan

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What did he do?

This. Am just a bit wary of what 'should be'.....Sodom Yat has Kryptonian level stats, PLUS a GL ring (that turns normal humans into heralds), PLUS the Ion entity. Doesn't mean he did much.

Colossus had more power than Cytorrak had ever given Cain (a normal human who could now take on entire teams of X-Men), PLUS 20% of the most destructive force in the Marvel U..... Doesn't mean he did much.

I know, there was context (he held back etc). But I hope you guys can see where I'm coming from. I am not familiar with this version of Thor is all.

AlbertoJohnAvil
@insane titan

You got any proof of that?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@insane titan

You got any proof of that? yeah it says it in the comic. He uses part of the Odin force brining Asgard back amongst other things.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Insane Titan
yeah it says it in the comic. He uses part of the Odin force brining Asgard back amongst other things.

apologies for my ignorance, I haven't exactly read on the run yet lol just thought adding "Odin force" would make it spite by default

Damborgson

DarkSaint85
So what did he do?

Damborgson
I can recommend the the issue numbers if you need them thumb up

DarkSaint85
Please. Always good to learn.

Magnificent M
BFR is always an option, but will Thor resort to that before being beaten to a pulp?

Damborgson
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please. Always good to learn.

Thor #25 (1998)

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.