Iceman vs. Red Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
mad
I think Iceman can create duplicate of himself fighting others in the north pole or south pole and he can transfer power from the duplicate fights to himself the way Multiple Man did.
He could create a puddle underneath someone's feet and much like Legion can fold space he could sink someone into an infinitely deep puddle.
He could defeat even Darkstar or Cloak who have dark space that way.

Darth Thor
Forget duplicates. He can freeze Rulk from the inside. Freeze his blood and capillaries.

DarkSaint85
Madder Rulk gets, the hotter he gets.

I can honestly see him overpowering that.

Wonder Man
I think the puddle wouldn't have to be deep to contain him.
However when Red Hulk was fighting voices now that I think about it he defeated some kind of fight.
Maybe he could beat Bobby's power.

Supermutant
Rulk likes playing with icicles.
His hot temper nature results in a lot of steam baths.
Rulk uses Iceman to open up his pores.

zopzop
I could have swore this fight took place during AvX and Iceman won.

8swords
Originally posted by zopzop

rulk fought colosssusnaut, but got his s$#% beatin out of him..

stalemate.. cant think of a way that bobby can beat rulk, just like i cant think of a way rulk can beat bobby.. maybe rulk goes full scorched earth for a win.. but he doesnt have that kind of feat..

Supermutant
Originally posted by zopzop

You are right about this. Although they didn't do any real damage to each other. And then Kid Gladiator interfered by punching Rulk. Typically less than stellar to say the least AvX writing.

https://imgur.com/a/P8POa4e

Wonder Man
Well I think I thought of a way.
If Iceman created a growth serum out of his ice he could age or regress people. Getting Rulk to drink it would be the only issue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.