Superman Prime one million vs immortal hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-fan1230
Superman prime one million takes on immortal hulk

Galan007
Lets see...

During Superman/Batman, Superman was able to casually ragdoll Darkseid just by being in close proximity of the sun for a matter of seconds.

During OWAW, Superman sun-dipped for a few minutes (max), and was able to do what he did to Warworld/B13.

During the recent JL #25, Superman flew through a few suns at FTL speed, and that made him powerful enough to one-shot KO a multiversal being.

...And in DC One Million, Superman had already been amped by the Source itself, then he sun-dipped for 15,000 years, then was given a GL ring.

How is this not spite against Hulk?

xJLxKing
Can somewhat assume SM1M power but this should be a stomp

carver9
Looks like fts are being shared

Galan007
It's the exact same version of Superman, with varying durations of sun-dippage.

Lmao.

carver9
Different timeline, right?

Galan007
Same timeline.

Superman Prime is what mainstream Superman will become in the distant future.

DarkSaint85
Carver, do you not understand how time works?

carver9
Originally posted by Galan007
Same timeline.

Superman Prime is what mainstream Superman will become in the distant future.

In the distant "future"?

xJLxKing

Delta1938
Originally posted by carver9
Looks like fts are being shared

Irony took you, said the only lube it uses is the blood from tearing you up back there, proved it, threw you some wet naps to clean up after, then made you cry when it didn't call back the next day.

MrMind
you guys make the biggest spite threads to bait carver, I love it

spetznaz

lawest9
I could be wrong but I thought that this version of Clark was near omnipotent, but even so this is spite in favor of Shoes.

lawest9
Correction........SUPES, so go ahead and let me have it.

Galan007
In the distant "future"? The mainstream timeline's future. What's not computing?

Again, mainstream Superman IS Superman Prime... Literally the exact same guy:

https://i.imgur.com/LGxILI5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/mOPaCPb.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HBQnmvJ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/olTl2KO.jpg

carver9
Lol... I get what you're saying Galan. It's the same Superman. The EXACT same Suoerman. I'm not questioning that. Seems like the defensive shields with you all are up so strong that what I'm saying is being ignored. Example, Gladiator "from the future", the same Glads that we know of, fought the Fanatastic Four and Thor and WE said that the showing isnt canon to the real deal. The ft doesnt belong to him. NOW do you see what I'm pointing too? Same Glads, different timeline. Same Supes who's been resting in the sun for an untold amount of time. Ft doesnt belong to Glads because of the timeline difference. Ft doesnt belong to Supes because of the time line difference. What happened between Glads and future Glads doesnt apply to either..

Delta1938
Lol... I get what you're saying Galan. It's the same Superman. The EXACT same Suoerman. I'm not questioning that. Seems like the defensive shields with you all are up so strong that what I'm saying is being ignored. Example, Gladiator "from the future", the same Glads that we know of, fought the Fanatastic Four and Thor and WE said that the showing isnt canon to the real deal. The ft doesnt belong to him. NOW do you see what I'm pointing too? Same Glads, different timeline. Same Supes who's been resting in the sun for an untold amount of time. Ft doesnt belong to Glads because of the timeline difference. Ft doesnt belong to Supes because of the time line difference. What happened between Glads and future Glads doesnt apply to either..

Problem is, last I checked, Marvel's official policy is that makes it an alternate universe, but DC doesn't have that. Carter is fail.

lawest9
Lol... I get what you're saying Galan. It's the same Superman. The EXACT same Suoerman. I'm not questioning that. Seems like the defensive shields with you all are up so strong that what I'm saying is being ignored. Example, Gladiator "from the future", the same Glads that we know of, fought the Fanatastic Four and Thor and WE said that the showing isnt canon to the real deal. The ft doesnt belong to him. NOW do you see what I'm pointing too? Same Glads, different timeline. Same Supes who's been resting in the sun for an untold amount of time. Ft doesnt belong to Glads because of the timeline difference. Ft doesnt belong to Supes because of the time line difference. What happened between Glads and future Glads doesnt apply to either.. I find myself agreeing with you, current Supes cannot do some of the things that his future self can.

Galan007
Good god. What an absolutely terrible analogy, lol.

I'm not trying to apply Superman Prime's power to current/mainstream Superman, lmao. I simply mentioned what current/mainstream Superman has done with a few minor sundips, and logically extrapolated from there.

Do you even see the point? If current/mainstream Superman has dropped a multiversal being after sundipping for a few SECONDS, can you even begin to imagine what he'd be able to do after sitting in the sun for 15,000 YEARS, like he does in the future(never mind the Source amp and GL ring that Prime ALSO has)..? Again, these are all the EXACT SAME version of Superman... Just with varying durations of sun-dippage.

What's.Not.Computing?

Delta1938
Good god. What an absolutely terrible analogy, lol.

I'm not trying to apply Superman Prime's power to current/mainstream Superman, lmao. I simply mentioned what current/mainstream Superman has done with a few minor sundips, and logically extrapolated from there.

Do you even see the point? If current/mainstream Superman has dropped a multiversal being after sundipping for a few SECONDS, can you even begin to imagine what he'd be able to do after sitting in the sun for 15,000 YEARS, like he does in the future(never mind the Source amp and GL ring that Prime ALSO has)..? Again, these are all the EXACT SAME version of Superman... Just with varying durations of sun-dippage.

What's.Not.Computing?

This doesn't allow him to suck Hulk off and although even at peak his IQ is well below average, it drops by orders of magnitude when he's not allowed to consume Hulk jizz. I guess it's the gamma irradiation.

Stoic
Lets see...

During Superman/Batman, Superman was able to casually ragdoll Darkseid just by being in close proximity of the sun for a matter of seconds.

During OWAW, Superman sun-dipped for a few minutes (max), and was able to do what he did to Warworld/B13.

During the recent JL #25, Superman flew through a few suns at FTL speed, and that made him powerful enough to one-shot KO a multiversal being.

...And in DC One Million, Superman had already been amped by the Source itself, then he sun-dipped for 15,000 years, then was given a GL ring.

How is this not spite against Hulk?

I thought that this was a joke thread. Anyway Superman wins this. Have you been reading Superman Year One? Awesome title. An 18 year old or younger Superman embarassed a Sea God. Superman is beast.

DarkSaint85

Because this is stupid af, lmao.

Future Glads doesn't give Current Glads his feats, because all manner of things could have happened in the intervening years. Maybe Current Glads worked out a whole bunch, or learned to release his mental blocks, whatever.

HOWEVER, Future Glads DOES get CURRENT Glads feats.... because Current BECOMES the Future.

In short:

Current does not get Future feats.

Future DOES get Current's feats.

This is how time works, lmao.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Because this is stupid af, lmao.

Future Glads doesn't give Current Glads his feats, because all manner of things could have happened in the intervening years. Maybe Current Glads worked out a whole bunch, or learned to release his mental blocks, whatever.

HOWEVER, Future Glads DOES get CURRENT Glads feats.... because Current BECOMES the Future.

In short:

Current does not get Future feats.

Future DOES get Current's feats.

This is how time works, lmao.

Yep.

It's the same Superman, who spent god knows how long in a "Super Sun" (Not even a normal sun, but a SUPER sun).

We've seen what Superman can do with a sun amp, recently.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by MrMind
you guys make the biggest spite threads to bait carver, I love it thumb up This is only reasonable reason I can think. And carver just fall in it evil face

Adam Grimes
SPOM finger flicks every Hulk iteration at the same time.

Philosophía
Superman with no sun-amp one-shots Hulk, then runs backwards in time to one-shot him again.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud 2019 and people still think normal Superman can one-shot Hulk. Sundipped Supes wins this, but base Superman will never one-shot Hulk.

He didn't oneshot General Eilwing, he didn't one shot Diana while bloodlusted in the sacrifice arc, he didn't one shot damage whos a mid tier as of now, he DIDN'T one shot Aquaman either

https://i.postimg.cc/xc7rZ0HR/hes.png

carver9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud 2019 and people still think normal Superman can one-shot Hulk. Sundipped Supes wins this, but base Superman will never one-shot Hulk.

He didn't oneshot General Eilwing, he didn't one shot Diana while bloodlusted in the sacrifice arc, he didn't one shot damage whos a mid tier as of now, he DIDN'T one shot Aquaman either

Dont take him serious on anything concerning Supes in vs fights. Nothing.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Dont take him serious on anything concerning Supes in vs fights. Nothing.

lol

I just wanna know when will the blatant denial, and bias stop?
legit question . Do you guys think Zoom can beat Hulk in an all out strength contest?

Zoom, aka Hunter Zolomon, smooth solo'd the entire Justice League, knocking everyone out with a single punch INCLUDING Superman. Y'all are fine with that, but whenever it's concerning Hulk, outright denial happens. depending on the writer, it wouldn't take the most powerful version of Hulk to do the same

https://i.postimg.cc/tn7b1k8d/ref.jpg

AlbertoJohnAvil
Philo thinks Damage can beat Loeb Rulk. anything he say concerning marvel is dismissed immediately. Would prefer to discuss this with Galan, or any sane person

abhilegend
lol

I just wanna know when will the blatant denial, and bias stop?
legit question . Do you guys think Zoom can beat Hulk in an all out strength contest?

Zoom, aka Hunter Zolomon, smooth solo'd the entire Justice League, knocking everyone out with a single punch INCLUDING Superman. Y'all are fine with that, but whenever it's concerning Hulk, outright denial happens. depending on the writer, it wouldn't take the most powerful version of Hulk to do the same

https://i.postimg.cc/tn7b1k8d/ref.jpg
Zoom was amped by strength force there. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Philo thinks Damage can beat Loeb Rulk. anything he say concerning marvel is dismissed immediately. Would prefer to discuss this with Galan, or any sane person
Eh, why not? Damage stalemated Superman who is vastly stronger than Rulk. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil

Thing oneshotted Hulk after admitting he had nothing left in him.

Why wouldn't Superman? What has this Hulk tanked? Not even planet busting attacks which Superman performed at near death.

Parmaniac
Looks like fts are being shared laughing

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by abhilegend
Zoom was amped by strength force there.
Eh, why not? Damage stalemated Superman who is vastly stronger than Rulk.
Thing oneshotted Hulk after admitting he had nothing left in him.

Why wouldn't Superman? What has this Hulk tanked? Not even planet busting attacks which Superman performed at near death.

I said LOEB Force Rulk, not normal Rulk

I'll ask you a simple question

Hulk has never ever tanked a single planetary in his career, or done anything planetary. DO YOU believe that? Is that what you legimately believe?

cdtm
Think of it like Maestro.

Maybe a bad analogy, because of how Marvel does things. Actually, I can see Carver's confusion now, considering a future Wolverine has brittle adamantium claws against Deaths Head 2. (Even though older man Logan totally said "Now there's a novelty" while staring at the thing, implying it was supposed to be as good as true adamantium..)

abhilegend
I said LOEB Force Rulk, not normal Rulk

I'll ask you a simple question

Hulk has never ever tanked a single planetary in his career, or done anything planetary. DO YOU believe that? Is that what you legimately believe?
Loeb Force Rulk was oneshotted by Savage Hulk and almost killed by OF Thor. Superman is indeed stronger than him.

Immortal Hulk has done nothing like that. Thing oneshotted him, why wouldn't Superman?

AlbertoJohnAvil
That's a feat for Thing. Stop trolling, you don't get to apply that to Superman when the writers made it clear it was a one time fan love for him. That same punch would kill Superman if we're being honest

laughing out loud YOU think Superman's on either of those two level? that's hilarious.. No.. YOUR hilarious

abhilegend
That's a feat for Thing. Stop trolling, you don't get to apply that to Superman when the writers made it clear it was a one time fan love for him. That same punch would kill Superman if we're being honest

laughing out loud YOU think Superman's on either of those two level? that's hilarious.. No.. YOUR hilarious
facepalm

Feats for Thing which shows he can even scratch Superman? What has Immortal Hulk done that makes it a feat for Thing?

Superman is stronger than OF Thor who was getting stomped by a skrull with the strength of Thundra, Titania, Volcana and Bloodaxe and who died by a city falling on her. That Thor was trash.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Rebirth Superman is a mid tier as of now. and I'm talking about his average

He wasn't strong enough to damage a device that's durable enough to survive in the planets core, Mera out of all people HURTING him physically, OHKO'd by a chemical missle, went into a coma by a city level explosion etc

YOU ignore these stuff because you are a HYPOCRITE.

Galan007
Y'all are welcome to debate that in the Discussion thread, but this is spite so closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.