Post crisis Superman Vs World breaker hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Super-fan1230
post crisis superman takes on world breaker hulk

abhilegend
Superman throws Hulk in the sun.

lawest9
👍

Super-fan1230
What you guys think about comicvine ? I think that it lowballs every comic character and manga character

abhilegend
Comicvine Superman hate is legendary. Apparently "consistency" means only low showings for Superman and any feat where he looks remotely impressive is called an outlier and can't be used.

Its heaven for carver actually now I think about it.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by abhilegend
Comicvine Superman hate is legendary. Apparently "consistency" means only low showings for Superman and any feat where he looks remotely impressive is called an outlier and can't be used.

thumb up

Stoic
Hulk wins. Because Superman doesn't do things like throw heroes into stars. He didn't do it to Doomsday, he instead attempted to fly him off Earth. This Hulk is a completely different beast.

carver9
Hulk waves his hand in Superman direction turning him into mildew. Superman does NOT stand a chance in this fight.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by Stoic
Hulk wins. Because Superman doesn't do things like throw heroes into stars. He didn't do it to Doomsday, he instead attempted to fly him off Earth. This Hulk is a completely different beast. An imperiex probe already could throw mongul to another galaxy, And superman was much more powerful than those probes during OWAW
Or throwing a magical necklace far away from solar system in Superman - Confidential

cdtm

They're probably all CBR rejects then.

I sent a PM to Pendaran once, and his bias is astounding.

"No, that time Lobo stood up to Despero doesn't count, because of how badly written Martian Manhunter was."

Seriously, that was his logic. A character he felt was powerful, getting written down, delegitimizes the feat of an entirely different character in the same story.

Madness.

AlbertoJohnAvil
World Breaker Hulk with a single step. not up for discussion

quanchi112
WB Hulk stomps.

abhilegend
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
World Breaker Hulk with a single step. not up for discussion
Why not?

abhilegend
Hulk wins. Because Superman doesn't do things like throw heroes into stars. He didn't do it to Doomsday, he instead attempted to fly him off Earth. This Hulk is a completely different beast.
Hulk isn't a hero.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Why not?

Abhi i'm not in the mood for your trolling. YOU KNOW WB Hulk is physically stronger than normal Superman, stop the act.

abhilegend
Huh?

AlbertoJohnAvil
*edited

AlbertoJohnAvil
Any sane person knows Superman is getting his shit pushed in if he tries to even tangle with WB Hulk

literally

abhilegend
Abhi i'm not in the mood for your trolling. YOU KNOW WB Hulk is physically stronger than normal Superman, stop the act. Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Any sane person knows Superman is getting his shit pushed in if he tries to even tangle with WB Hulk

literally
By sane you mean Trolls like you?

Adam Grimes
Reported for implying differing opinions sign mental illness/impairment. thumb up

AlbertoJohnAvil
lol

Adam Grimes
Consider that a warning. Next time I'll ban you.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Just His clash alone incinerated 3 Savage Hulk level beings AMPED by a TONS and dozen Mindless ones who skyfather Umar alone couldn't destroy. and Hulk wasn't even scratched by that impact

AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/94Pp18WV/lko.jpg

entirely different beast man

Stoic
I wonder how many pages this'll go?

abhilegend
Just His clash alone incinerated 3 Savage Hulk level beings AMPED by a TONS and dozen Mindless ones who skyfather Umar alone couldn't destroy. and Hulk wasn't even scratched by that impact Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
https://i.postimg.cc/94Pp18WV/lko.jpg

entirely different beast man
He destroyed a planet with another character, what's so impressive about that?

AlbertoJohnAvil
He destroyed a planet with another character, what's so impressive about that?

I'm talking about the side effect of the clash

carver9
He keep going on about the planet. If Zod and Superman clashed, that wouldn't even push back Colossus and they sure as hell wouldn't melt Spiderman with the backlash. The Hulks melted beings that on average is Hulk level but was amplified a thousand fold, without even touching them. Not only that, he stood in one spot tanking their attacks like it was nothing. Superman gets turned to ashes, and easily at that. This is a non fight. I can post fights with beings FAR weaker than this Hulk beating Supes. The trolling needs to stop.

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
He keep going on about the planet. If Zod and Superman clashed, that wouldn't even push back Colossus and they sure as hell wouldn't melt Spiderman with the backlash. The Hulks melted beings that on average is Hulk level but was amplified a thousand fold, without even touching them. Not only that, he stood in one spot tanking their attacks like it was nothing. Superman gets turned to ashes, and easily at that. This is a non fight. I can post fights with beings FAR weaker than this Hulk beating Supes. The trolling needs to stop.

Posts this terrible are making me regret voting in favour of allowing Superman threads again.

abhilegend
I'm talking about the side effect of the clash
There was only one side effect, a planet got destroyed. It wasn't half the shockwave destroyed the planet and half the shockwave destroyed everything else.

If Savage hulk level beings die by a planet destruction, Savage hulk is just weak as **** then.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by -Pr-
Posts this terrible are making me regret voting in favour of allowing Superman threads again.

what did you disagree with in that post if I don't mind asking?

abhilegend
But Vision tanking Hulk's attack means nothing in reverse eh?

And the "thousands of times amped" beings? Those died earlier and the amp was removed.

AlbertoJohnAvil
There was only one side effect, a planet got destroyed. It wasn't half the shockwave destroyed the planet and half the shockwave destroyed everything else.

If Savage hulk level beings die by a planet destruction, Savage hulk is just weak as **** then.

billions of mindless ones and 3 savage Hulk level beings amped by a thousand fold were incinerated by his clash. That's what Im talking about, are you denying it happened?

-Pr-
what did you disagree with in that post if I don't mind asking?

His insistence on using collateral damage as a measuring stick. Carver claiming that Superman would be vaporized easily. Or that he would lose easily.

And bringing up the word "trolling", when he's one of the worst offenders, but Superman does tend to bring out the worst in people on this site. Ironic, to say the least.

AlbertoJohnAvil
His insistence on using collateral damage as a measuring stick. Carver claiming that Superman would be vaporized easily. Or that he would lose easily.

And bringing up the word "trolling", when he's one of the worst offenders, but Superman does tend to bring out the worst in people on this site. Ironic, to say the least.

I feel as that WB Hulk is physically stronger than Superman.... like by a large margin. Do you agree?

-Pr-
I feel as that WB Hulk is physically stronger than Superman.... like by a large margin. Do you agree?

No. Though if he was, I can't imagine the gap being that large.

DarkSaint85

Could ban him and others. Especially as you recognize he's one of the worst for trolling.....

-Pr-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Could ban him and others. Especially as you recognize he's one of the worst for trolling.....

I'm actually talking about bannings with the other mods right now. We want to make sure we don't miss anyone who has it coming.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No. Though if he was, I can't imagine the gap being that large.

ehhh I mean.. I disagree but if you think so.

I just don't see Superman coming on top if he goes fist to fist with WB Superman IMO

bfr is a possibility I guess

-Pr-
ehhh I mean.. I disagree but if you think so.

I just don't see Superman coming on top if he goes fist to fist with WB Superman IMO

bfr is a possibility I guess

Strength isn't everything.

cdtm
I'm actually talking about bannings with the other mods right now. We want to make sure we don't miss anyone who has it coming.

Wish I could see if you're smirking at the computer screen when you tell him "We're gonna make sure and get anyone that has it coming. *Glares*

abhilegend
billions of mindless ones and 3 savage Hulk level beings amped by a thousand fold were incinerated by his clash. That's what Im talking about, are you denying it happened?
Who said anything about denial? Although the "Savage hulk level beings" were not thousands of times amped there mind you.

They all died in a planet busting explosion, why would anyone deny it.

cdtm
Who said anything about denial? Although the "Savage hulk level beings" were not thousands of times amped there mind you.

They all died in a planet busting explosion, why would anyone deny it.

According to Carver, it busted the dimension.

DarkSaint85
Neutron star mining scan incoming

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
Wish I could see if you're smirking at the computer screen when you tell him "We're gonna make sure and get anyone that has it coming. *Glares*

It's like you read my mind.

Super-fan1230
I am sorry if I did something wrong

celeyhyga17
I dont think it was only the "shockwaves"..
The release of gamma energy contributed greatly to the explosions.
Hulk was literally giving off gamma energy throughout the arc. The planet's eventual explosion also helped "vaporize" the villains.

So yeah, i dont think it was "all strength".
Theres also the part where She Rulk was basically half the equation.

playa1258
Originally posted by Super-fan1230
What you guys think about comicvine ? I think that it lowballs every comic character and manga character Comicvine is one of the worst boards out there. They massively overrate their pet characters like Martian Manhunter and Silver Surfer while Superman is massively low balled and none of his impressive feats count.

playa1258
They're probably all CBR rejects then.

I sent a PM to Pendaran once, and his bias is astounding.

"No, that time Lobo stood up to Despero doesn't count, because of how badly written Martian Manhunter was."

Seriously, that was his logic. A character he felt was powerful, getting written down, delegitimizes the feat of an entirely different character in the same story.

Madness. Did Pendaran the CBR queen get you banned for this?

cdtm
Originally posted by playa1258
Did Pendaran the CBR queen get you banned for this?

No.

Not for that, he didn't. smile

Personally, I suspect he's either Watcher's sock account, or maybe the site owner himself, because of how the mods constantly take his side on every issue, making up rules in his favor.

playa1258
That's the vibe many have got also. The ******* has got away with too much over the years.

cdtm
I mean, take Mr. X. A poster back in 2007 or so, genuinely nice guy who loved Legion of Superheroes and classic DC. The man WORSHIPPED Pendy as some kind of posting god. And then they were on opposite sides of a debate, and Pendy called Mr. X a liar over some trivial detail. No warning, no word from Watcher about it.

Calling someone a liar, on a site that bans people for any slight infraction, any slip of the rules.

Something is off about that.

MrMind
well at least the three stooges voted for hulk

carver, alberto and stoic

the combined IQ of those three are over 100 !

cdtm
Hey!

Stoics good people, even smart people can make bad decisions. stick out tongue

-Pr-
I am sorry if I did something wrong

If you did, I didn't see it... Yet.

I mean, take Mr. X. A poster back in 2007 or so, genuinely nice guy who loved Legion of Superheroes and classic DC. The man WORSHIPPED Pendy as some kind of posting god. And then they were on opposite sides of a debate, and Pendy called Mr. X a liar over some trivial detail. No warning, no word from Watcher about it.

Calling someone a liar, on a site that bans people for any slight infraction, any slip of the rules.

Something is off about that.

JFC, if we banned people for lying, the forum would be more of a ghost-town than it is already.

Originally posted by MrMind
well at least the three stooges voted for hulk

carver, alberto and stoic

the combined IQ of those three are over 100 !

Stones. Glass houses.

cdtm
If you did, I didn't see it... Yet.

JFC, if we banned people for lying, the forum would be more of a ghost-town than it is already.

Stones. Glass houses.

That was my ticket out of there. Someone was saying something about Kyle Rayner, and I was sort of sarcastically testing him, to see if he really knew what he was talking about. Pendy swoosh'a in, makes a comment about how that's technically incorrect, and I admit I know, but want to see if HE knows.

He reports me for lying, and bam, perma ban.

This is after about one or two temps, over equally trivial stuff.

Also, as I recall, there was pressure from on high to drive off anyone with a hint of troll in them, as the site owner was making a play as the respectable eminent comic book site with the most knowledgeable posters, so I'm sure that factored into the many, many like bannings that stretched for years after I was forced out.

carver9

Wait, so you feel that since I dont think Superman can withstand the backlash of power from the clash, you think I am trolling? Fing Fang foom was amplified by 100 Hercules of power, One...Hundred... and it was said that no one on earth could stop him but yet, Hulk clash turned him to dust. No Herald tier should be able to endure that kind of power. None. Gladiator, Thor, Firelord, etc... none of them. Imagine if Cheetah was amplified by 100 Wonder Woman of power and Zod and Superman melted Cheetah during their clash. Would you say Savage Hulk could withstand that same attack? I feel confident you wouldn't.

carver9
Someone literally said this in the Immortal Hulk vs Superman thread, "Then he'll just have to one-shot him with a punch". I seen nothing said about this post, nothing. Consistency my friend. Consistency.

SquallX
Wait, so you feel that since I dont think Superman can withstand the backlash of power from the clash, you think I am trolling? Fing Fang foom was amplified by 100 Hercules of power, One...Hundred... and it was said that no one on earth could stop him but yet, Hulk clash turned him to dust. No Herald tier should be able to endure that kind of power. None. Gladiator, Thor, Firelord, etc... none of them. Imagine if Cheetah was amplified by 100 Wonder Woman of power and Zod and Superman melted Cheetah during their clash. Would you say Savage Hulk could withstand that same attack? I feel confident you wouldn't.

Saying Superman would turn to dust is as idiotic of saying Superman would drop Hulk with a casual punch.

-Pr-
That was my ticket out of there. Someone was saying something about Kyle Rayner, and I was sort of sarcastically testing him, to see if he really knew what he was talking about. Pendy swoosh'a in, makes a comment about how that's technically incorrect, and I admit I know, but want to see if HE knows.

He reports me for lying, and bam, perma ban.

This is after about one or two temps, over equally trivial stuff.

Also, as I recall, there was pressure from on high to drive off anyone with a hint of troll in them, as the site owner was making a play as the respectable eminent comic book site with the most knowledgeable posters, so I'm sure that factored into the many, many like bannings that stretched for years after I was forced out.

Looks like it didn't go so well for them. Also, that mod sounds like a ****.

I never said that. At all. So, it might be best not to put words in my mouth.

Someone literally said this in the Immortal Hulk vs Superman thread, "Then he'll just have to one-shot him with a punch". I seen nothing said about this post, nothing. Consistency my friend. Consistency.

I am consistent; I regard a bunch of you to be as bad as each other. Equally, or close enough to it that the difference doesn't matter in the end.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Saying Superman would turn to dust is as idiotic of saying Superman would drop Hulk with a casual punch.

Well, not dust but he would most definitely be dropped by the attack. Again, Fing who already takes on the Avengers and give Hulk fits AND have been said to be one of the strongest beings on Earth iirc, was amplified by 100 Hercules. He was killed by the shockwave of a blow that wasnt even near his vicinity. I need for you to think about that for a second. One Hercules is enough to match most Heralds in a fist match and Fing was amped by 100 of that power including the power he already had and he was still turned to dust. I dont think anyone is grasping the power to accomplish this.

carver9
Looks like it didn't go so well for them. Also, that mod sounds like a ****.

I never said that. At all. So, it might be best not to put words in my mouth.

I am consistent; I regard a bunch of you to be as bad as each other. Equally, or close enough to it that the difference doesn't matter in the end.

A lot does go on in the forum and I admit, I have my issues as well but me giving my opinion and telling you why I feel the way I feel should not be held against me. I can understand you disagreeing but dang, I am entitled to my opinion just like the people that feel Superman could kill Hulk in one blow.

cdtm
A lot does go on in the forum and I admit, I have my issues as well but me giving my opinion and telling you why I feel the way I feel should not be held against me. I can understand you disagreeing but dang, I am entitled to my opinion just like the people that feel Superman could kill Hulk in one blow.

Oh, I agree.

Just because we have our opinions, shouldn't mean you can't have your lies. thumb up

-Pr-

If you were just sharing your opinion, it wouldn't be an issue.

But you're not, so it is.

Same goes for everyone else that turns in to a nutcase every time Superman (and to a lesser extent Hulk) comes up in a thread.

carver9
Oh, I agree.

Just because we have our opinions, shouldn't mean you can't have your lies. thumb up

What did I lie about in my post? Ready for you to point that out so that I can post scans.

Diesldude
Superman one shot obliterates WBH.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Bruh...

*sighs*

ok

Diesldude
Bruh...

*sighs*

ok

The poll agrees with me.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Superman one shot obliterates WBH.

And this is what I am talking about.

carver9
The poll agrees with me.

As if that means something.

ShadowFyre
As if that means something.

Lol yah, they are kinda worthless with all the sock accounts

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Lol yah, they are kinda worthless with all the sock accounts

you mean alberto and carver right?
hope it's not dementia you are suffering

-Pr-
And this is what I am talking about.

His dumbassery doesn't magically erase yours.

==

Where there were four, though, there are now six. Bada's gonna love this.

Badabing

==

Where there were four, though, there are now six. Bada's gonna love this. https://media.tenor.com/images/984e82827a3bf5aa17f92b20f42a0e0c/tenor.gif

Diesldude

==

Where there were four, though, there are now six. Bada's gonna love this. how's my post dumb bro? A weakened Superman just destroyed a planet by jumping off. Non holding back WBH and WBB both combined couldn't replicate this feat.. When they jumped against each other as hard as they could the pm net was still intact. The force of their collision and energy shooting out of them did the trick.

SquallX
Well, not dust but he would most definitely be dropped by the attack. Again, Fing who already takes on the Avengers and give Hulk fits AND have been said to be one of the strongest beings on Earth iirc, was amplified by 100 Hercules. He was killed by the shockwave of a blow that wasnt even near his vicinity. I need for you to think about that for a second. One Hercules is enough to match most Heralds in a fist match and Fing was amped by 100 of that power including the power he already had and he was still turned to dust. I dont think anyone is grasping the power to accomplish this.

And Superman has feats that shits on Hercules a 100 fold. Superman also has far better feats that any Hulk, minus generation.

Darth Thor
how's my post dumb bro? A weakened Superman just destroyed a planet by jumping off. Non holding back WBH and WBB both combined couldn't replicate this feat.. When they jumped against each other as hard as they could the pm net was still intact. The force of their collision and energy shooting out of them did the trick.

Impressive but WBH caused world wide tremors just by walking. Hence the name.

Dont confuse different comic book logic/rules with comparable feats.

DarkSaint85
Surely a weakened Superman (who was so weak he was stumbling about, unable to hold his own weight up) destroying a planet is more impressive?

SquallX
Originally posted by Darth Thor

Superman fight with DD shook the Earth itself.

Adam Grimes

Dont confuse different comic book logic/rules with comparable feats. Collateral damage is collateral damage. We either take it at face value or we don't.

abhilegend

It was just the east coast of USA. Not whole world.

Destroying a planet by jumping is far beyond it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
And Superman has feats that shits on Hercules a 100 fold. Superman also has far better feats that any Hulk, minus generation.

When did Superman lift a star?

carver9
I'm out of this thread. I wish you all good luck with the mods watching all of the craziness that is being said here.

quanchi112
And Superman has feats that shits on Hercules a 100 fold. Superman also has far better feats that any Hulk, minus generation. Incorrect.

cdtm
It was just the east coast of USA. Not whole world.

Destroying a planet by jumping is far beyond it.

Not just a world. A sixth dimensional world.

Unless someone wants to argue there's no difference, in which case I'll reply the suns being 6d shouldn't matter either, when he knocked down the World Forger.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yea, he did while amped by multple suns. congrats

laughing out loud

cdtm

laughing out loud

Multiple tiny suns, within the time it took him to reach World Forger.

How long could that have taken? Certainly not hours, considering WF was preparing to strike the anvil before he even started reviving. I doubt it was even minutes, more like seconds.

qwertyuiop1998

laughing out loud What phucking are you talking about? Supes destroyed a planet by jumping was during he be imprisoned by world forger and he was lack the sunlight that makes he couldn't fly

-Pr-
how's my post dumb bro? A weakened Superman just destroyed a planet by jumping off. Non holding back WBH and WBB both combined couldn't replicate this feat.. When they jumped against each other as hard as they could the pm net was still intact. The force of their collision and energy shooting out of them did the trick.

Acting like any attack Superman could bring would knock WBH down in one shot is as much stupid trolling as claiming WBH could one-shot Superman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
.....I was talking about his world forger feat....

not the planet destroying. CDTM knew what I was talking about, Don't jump on the bandwagon and be apart of the "LETSBASHALBERTO!" crew

re read my post before jumping to conclusions

AlbertoJohnAvil
Acting like any attack Superman could bring would knock WBH down in one shot is as much stupid trolling as claiming WBH could one-shot Superman.

PR, you should honestly give your input more in vs threads. less bias from a few guys here

cdtm
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
What phucking are you talking about? Supes destroyed a planet by jumping was during he be imprisoned by world forger and he was lack the sunlight that makes he couldn't fly

Is he talking about breaking the planet? Thought he meant the World Forger punch.

But yes, he so drained, he couldn't even fly anymore, and broke the sixth dimensional world by leaping off it.

Not a third dimensional planet, but a sixth dimensional one. That either makes the planet much stronger then a normal world. Or, it makes it no less stronger then a third dimensional world, at most.

Because if someone wanted to argue it was a lesser world, and easily broken, then that butcher's the arguments many have pushed, on various forum's (Like Vsbattles and Comicvine), that the sixth dimensional suns were special, compared to normal suns, and somehow super amped him.

That's what you call a cherry pick. You can't have his world destroying feat be lowballed as "Not as good as a normal planet", while also lawballing the World Forger punch as being super amped by super suns.

darthgoober
Multiple tiny suns, within the time it took him to reach World Forger.

How long could that have taken? Certainly not hours, considering WF was preparing to strike the anvil before he even started reviving. I doubt it was even minutes, more like seconds.
Weren't they multiple, tiny, 6th dimensional suns...

AlbertoJohnAvil
Is he talking about breaking the planet? Thought he meant the World Forger punch.

But yes, he so drained, he couldn't even fly anymore, and broke the sixth dimensional world by leaping off it.

Not a third dimensional planet, but a sixth dimensional one. That either makes the planet much stronger then a normal world. Or, it makes it no less stronger then a third dimensional world, at most.

Because if someone wanted to argue it was a lesser world, and easily broken, then that butcher's the arguments many have pushed, on various forum's (Like Vsbattles and Comicvine), that the sixth dimensional suns were special, compared to normal suns, and somehow super amped him.

That's what you call a cherry pick. You can't have his world destroying feat be lowballed as "Not as good as a normal planet", while also lawballing the World Forger punch as being super amped by super suns.

No you were right, I was talking about the world forger punch. I mean it's known and common sense that multiple suns were mentioned and shown it.

This guy just wants attention its all

cdtm
Originally posted by darthgoober
Weren't they multiple, tiny, 6th dimensional suns...

And to get to them, he leaped off a sixth dimensional planet, destroying it, in a state of weakness so severe he could no longer fly.

That's the logical contradiction. I'm fine saying he was super amped off 6d suns, but where does that leave us with him busting a 6d planet, as he's so weak he's looking like Dark Knight Returns Superman in the nuke?

Because that's kind of crazy, in and of itself, from where I'm standing. Does it being a 6d planet make the feat more impressive then a regular planet? Does Superman's condition make it more impressive, and does it scale to him being capable of much, much more at full capacity, in the 3D universe?

That's the real feat to be argued, if 6d suns amp as much as they did.

qwertyuiop1998

That's what you call a cherry pick. You can't have his world destroying feat be lowballed as "Not as good as a normal planet", while also lawballing the World Forger punch as being super amped by super suns. I thought he was talking about planet destroying, It doesn't matter though, Since superman just stayed for a brief time( His speed was multiple times than the speed of light when he absorbing sunlight)
Besides. Superman absorb rate is related to his mental state which been point by ruin

darthgoober
And to get to them, he leaped off a sixth dimensional planet, destroying it, in a state of weakness so severe he could no longer fly.

That's the logical contradiction. I'm fine saying he was super amped off 6d suns, but where does that leave us with him busting a 6d planet, as he's so weak he's looking like Dark Knight Returns Superman in the nuke?

Because that's kind of crazy, in and of itself, from where I'm standing. Does it being a 6d planet make the feat more impressive then a regular planet? Does Superman's condition make it more impressive, and does it scale to him being capable of much, much more at full capacity, in the 3D universe?

That's the real feat to be argued, if 6d suns amp as much as they did.
Yeah he totally did. I'm not trying to downplay his super jump at all(I think it's a really cool feat), I was only pointing out that the size of the suns and/or the length of time isn't indicative of much in regards to how quickly/to what extent sundipping powers him up when we're talking about super 6D suns.

AlbertoJohnAvil
don't care about Superman destroying a planet. Gladiator, Thor,'s, Surfer, and many others already do.

But Superman was definiately amped for that world forger punch, it's already been discussed and confirmed he did. not discussing it again, writers had Superman amped because superman at base is not walking around with megaversal punching force.

no amount of head canon changes narration stating and SHOWING Superman to be amped

cdtm
don't care about Superman destroying a planet. Gladiator, Thor,'s, Surfer, and many others already do.

But Superman was definiately amped for that world forger punch, it's already been discussed and confirmed he did. not discussing it again, writers had Superman amped because superman at base is not walking around with megaversal punching force.

no amount of head canon changes narration stating and SHOWING Superman to be amped

Has Surfer, Gladiator, or Thor destroyed a sixth dimensional planet while so weak they can't even fly?

AlbertoJohnAvil
What the heck is a"6th dimensional planet"

It was a regular planet with unknown size made in the 6th dimension.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I mean i guess it's impressive due to him being weakened, but the weakest Hulk DESTROYED an asteroid 2x earth

-Pr-
PR, you should honestly give your input more in vs threads. less bias from a few guys here

The only characters I like (or would claim to be any kind of authority on) that come up semi-regularly are Superman and Hulk, and I've believed that Hulk has been largely shit (writing-wise) since Planet Hulk. So combine that with how much of a shitshow these threads become, and my interest in taking part tends to be quite low.

cdtm
What the heck is a"6th dimensional planet"

It was a regular planet with unknown size made in the 6th dimension.

So a planet made in the sixth dimension, is no more or less then a planet made in the third dimension? Is that your argument?

Why is a sun made in the sixth dimension especially powerful, yet a planet made in the sixth dimension ordinary? Isn't that a contradiction?

If 6d sun > 3D sun, shouldn't 6d planet > 3D planet?

Either denser, or stronger, or much more difficult to destroy by a third dimensional being?

AlbertoJohnAvil
So a planet made in the sixth dimension, is no more or less then a planet made in the third dimension? Is that your argument?

Why is a sun made in the sixth dimension especially powerful, yet a planet made in the sixth dimension ordinary? Isn't that a contradiction?

Either denser, or stronger, or much more difficult to destroy by a third dimensional being?

sure, different physics.

Where was it stated it had any special properties?

darthgoober
The only characters I like (or would claim to be any kind of authority on) that come up semi-regularly are Superman and Hulk, and I've believed that Hulk has been largely shit (writing-wise) since Planet Hulk. So combine that with how much of a shitshow these threads become, and my interest in taking part tends to be quite low.
Don't front... your a Surfer fan too lol. Between those 3 you could keep yourself busy all day if you really wanted. Don't get me wrong because I can absolutely understand why you'd want to avoid such a thing(I've been stuck trying to explain to both sides that they're each wrong), but we both know the real reason is that you're just a lazy mofo stick out tongue

-Pr-
Don't front... your a Surfer fan too lol. Between those 3 you could keep yourself busy all day if you really wanted. Don't get me wrong because I can absolutely understand why you'd want to avoid such a thing(I've been stuck trying to explain to both sides that they're each wrong), but we both know the real reason is that you're just a lazy mofo stick out tongue

Oh, I used to be a massive Surfer fan. Sadly though, I haven't been keeping up with him, so a fair few characters have pushed him down the list of my favourites.

And hey, I can blame a lot of things on laziness, but not that. I can be a raging fanboy under the right circumstances.

darthgoober
Oh, I used to be a massive Surfer fan. Sadly though, I haven't been keeping up with him, so a fair few characters have pushed him down the list of my favourites.

And hey, I can blame a lot of things on laziness, but not that. I can be a raging fanboy under the right circumstances.
Really? A lot of his newer stuff has actually been pretty interesting. Not all of it mind you, but a lot. I do wish he'd interact a bit more with more established characters, but when you get right down to it his best stories are away from the majority.

Diesldude

Either denser, or stronger, or much more difficult to destroy by a third dimensional being? WF is more powerful in the sixth dimension. Meaning that 6th dimensional beings are tougher/ more powerful in the 6th dimension.

So superman destroyed a super tough planet by just jumping off of it.

Even bigger feat than some originally thought. thumb up

Diesldude
Acting like any attack Superman could bring would knock WBH down in one shot is as much stupid trolling as claiming WBH could one-shot Superman. you may not believe this but I wasn't trolling or trying to get a reaction. I really believe superman one shot kills WBH. I guess people can see it as trolling but going forward, I'll be more careful with the words I choose.

Super-fan1230
WF is more powerful in the sixth dimension. Meaning that 6th dimensional beings are tougher/ more powerful in the 6th dimension.

Even bigger feat than some originally thought. thumb up Originally posted by Diesldude
WF is more powerful in the sixth dimension. Meaning that 6th dimensional beings are tougher/ more powerful in the 6th dimension.

Even bigger feat than some originally thought. thumb up sadly some people say that the planet he destroyed was the size of a moon without any proof

Diesldude
sadly some people say that the planet he destroyed was the size of a moon without any proof the celestial object was specifically called a planet so we we go by that. It wasn't called a miniature planet or a moon. They are just trying to find a way to lowballs the feat. Smh.

cdtm

You should give One Punch Man a try.

It's like someone took all the crazy arguments from fanboys, and turned it into a character, who's just as bored with his life as anyone would be if literally nothing could phase them.

And then there's his counterpart, who keeps lowballing himself, and his own fanboys don't listen:

https://l.mangatown.com/store/manga/13095/111.0/compressed/t004.jpg

Poor kid. He just learned Chuck Norris is a lie.

AlbertoJohnAvil
the celestial object was specifically called a planet so we we go by that. It wasn't called a miniature planet or a moon. They are just trying to find a way to lowballs the feat. Smh.

a planet with an unknown size.

abhilegend

AlbertoJohnAvil
A planet so heavy Superman couldn't fly off of it.

Countless versions of Supermen died before they could fly away from it.

It was at least bigger than Jupiter.

well duh of course superman couldn't fly off it at first, he was extremely weakened, and depleted of sunlight. Obviously laughing out loud

abhilegend
well duh of course superman couldn't fly off it at first, he was extremely weakened, and depleted of sunlight. Obviously laughing out loud
He was weakened when he first arrived? And even weakened he flew across an entire galaxy at FTL speed?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

AlbertoJohnAvil
No, he was weakened when he was in the dimension. YOU even said that on multiple occasions

abhilegend
No, he was weakened when he was in the dimension. YOU even said that on multiple occasions
He weakened eventually, he didn't just weakened automatically at arriving at the planet.

And even weakened he flew across a whole galaxy at FTL speed. So, why didn't he just fly away from the planet if it was small?

AlbertoJohnAvil
He weakened eventually, he didn't just weakened automatically at arriving at the planet.

And even weakened he flew across a whole galaxy at FTL speed. So, why didn't he just fly away from the planet if it was small?

laughing out loud World forger created that dimension to trap Superman and to stop him from absorbing energy, that was literally the purpose of the comic. stop with the "he didn't get weakened instantly"

abhilegend
laughing out loud World forger created that dimension to trap Superman and to stop him from absorbing energy, that was literally the purpose of the comic. stop with the "he didn't get weakened instantly"
So, how did he fly across the whole galaxy?

https://i.postimg.cc/4HYyh8qs/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/HjNVCg8x/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/1fN4mjDK/image.jpg

And Superman doesn't just forgets to fly once he is in dark. That's not how his powers work.

AlbertoJohnAvil
You're scaling off a Superman who wasn't weakened and completely at normal levels there, of course he's gonna casually escape earth velocity.

abhilegend
You're scaling off a Superman who wasn't weakened and completely at normal levels there, of course he's gonna casually escape earth velocity.
Wait, what? How did he suddenly become at full power when he was just dying and had nothing to recharge him. He almost died when Batman removed the sun from where he needed to reach.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I was talking about the golden age scan obviously
hence "YOUR SCALING OFF"

and you talk about my comprehension skills

abhilegend
I was talking about the golden age scan obviously
hence "YOUR SCALING OFF"

and you talk about my comprehension skills
What?

Its the same Superman but vastly weaker, he couldn't even fly.

AlbertoJohnAvil
iT'S like you don't even read the scans you copy from.

I THOUGHT he "easily" did it here?

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201994/5559038-runs20at20252C00020mph203.jpg.html

I am talking about the golden age superman instance. pay attention ABHI

abhilegend

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/41201994/5559038-runs20at20252C00020mph203.jpg.html

I am talking about the golden age superman instance. pay attention ABHI
He ran and jumped, not fly. And that's new 52 Superman when he debuted, not literally golden age Superman.

Superman even near death could fly across the galaxy.

Stoic
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
An imperiex probe already could throw mongul to another galaxy, And superman was much more powerful than those probes during OWAW
Or throwing a magical necklace far away from solar system in Superman - Confidential

Your bias was noted the moment that you said that you didn't read Marvel comics. All of these thumbs up, and quick to agrees with the DC supporters hold no weight other than to allow them a degree of confidence in an often failing argument.

In other words read Marvel, and other comic book companies before giving an opinion.

AlbertoJohnAvil
He ran and jumped, not fly. And that's new 52 Superman when he debuted, not literally golden age Superman.

Superman even near death could fly across the galaxy.

so why are you applying running speed to travel speed?

Stoic
He was weakened when he first arrived? And even weakened he flew across an entire galaxy at FTL speed?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Isn't that what you're going for? First you state that Superman throws Hulk into a star for the win. BFR would likely work. But now you seem to be working up to Superman straight up kicking the Hulk's ass in. Isn't going to happen. Stick with your first statement.

Diesldude

I am talking about the golden age superman instance. pay attention ABHI you're the last guy to talk about other posters copying stuff. Abhi has a whole library of scans he can call his own, while we have serious doubts about the authenticity of "your own" posts. Smh.

qwertyuiop1998
Your bias was noted the moment that you said that you didn't read Marvel comics. All of these thumbs up, and quick to agrees with the DC supporters hold no weight other than to allow them a degree of confidence in an often failing argument.

In other words read Marvel, and other comic book companies before giving an opinion. What you're talking is completely irrelevant. Because you post which I replied also not related to Marvel Comics, You said Superman couldn't do and I giving you examples to prove he could
In other words, Maybe I don't familiar with marvel, But it doesn't change your posts have flaws in DC part

Diesldude
don't think he knows what he's arguing about. He's just trolling. It was clear when batman moved the sun away that superman was shrunken and then when the sunlight hits him after batman moves the sun back he was even more shrunken.

I have no idea how he can even make this argument, it was in the comic and there is no logic. How the heck did superman return to full power with no sun after he jumped off the planet? Doesn't make sense especially when superman after the first dip said that he was back to his normal levels and beyond. Smh.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I don't think he knows what he's arguing about. He's just trolling. It was clear when batman moved the sun away that superman was shrunken and then when the sunlight hits him after batman moves the sun back he was even more shrunken.

I have no idea how he can even make this argument, it was in the comic and there is no logic. How the heck did superman return to full power with no sun after he jumped off the planet? Doesn't make sense especially when superman after the first dip said that he was back to his normal levels and beyond. Smh.

I was obviously talking about the golden age superman instance.

Diesldude
I was obviously talking about the golden age superman instance. ok I was mistaken I thought you were talking about the current rebirth superman.

AlbertoJohnAvil
you're the last guy to talk about other posters copying stuff. Abhi has a whole library of scans he can call his own, while we have serious doubts about the authenticity of "your own" posts. Smh.

riiight. keep cheerleading abhi laughing out loud laughing out loud

-Pr-
Really? A lot of his newer stuff has actually been pretty interesting. Not all of it mind you, but a lot. I do wish he'd interact a bit more with more established characters, but when you get right down to it his best stories are away from the majority.

The last time I seriously kept up with Surfer was around Annihilation/Requiem, so I'll have to have a looksee.

you may not believe this but I wasn't trolling or trying to get a reaction. I really believe superman one shot kills WBH. I guess people can see it as trolling but going forward, I'll be more careful with the words I choose.

All I'm saying is, there's a good way of saying the guy you want to win, wins. And a not-so nice way.

You should give One Punch Man a try.

It's like someone took all the crazy arguments from fanboys, and turned it into a character, who's just as bored with his life as anyone would be if literally nothing could phase them.

And then there's his counterpart, who keeps lowballing himself, and his own fanboys don't listen:

I love the anime, but I haven't read the manga.

cdtm
The last time I seriously kept up with Surfer was around Annihilation/Requiem, so I'll have to have a looksee.

All I'm saying is, there's a good way of saying the guy you want to win, wins. And a not-so nice way.

I love the anime, but I haven't read the manga.

There's also the fan manga.

Mostly for the King hilarity. Think Hercule Satan, who wants to finally fess up and retire, but just can' get anyone to believe his lies weren't true, and anything he tries makes it worse.

"Slice this apple with your leet sword skills."

*Picks up sword, thinke "I don't know how to use this thing", puts it down, everyone goes "MY GOD. I COULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS ATTACK.

And the apple is in one piece, he must have cut BETWEEN THE MOLECULES."

-Pr-
There's also the fan manga.

Mostly for the King hilarity. Think Hercule Satan, who wants to finally fess up and retire, but just can' get anyone to believe his lies weren't true, and anything he tries makes it worse.

"Slice this apple with your leet sword skills."

*Picks up sword, thinke "I don't know how to use this thing", puts it down, everyone goes "MY GOD. I COULDN'T EVEN SEE HIS ATTACK.

And the apple is in one piece, he must have cut BETWEEN THE MOLECULES."

laughing out loud

I'm at the point in the show where King has been introduced iirc, but he hasn't been outed yet, assuming that even happens.

carver9

Yep and during his fight with WF, WF mentioned that Superman was weakening. Dont let ABHI fool you.

cdtm
Weakening without enough sun, not weakened in the sense of Parasite. No where was it said he was actively being drained, beyond what happens when he's without a sun.

Diesldude
No, he was weakened when he was in the dimension. YOU even said that on multiple occasions what do you mean by this?

Superman tried multiple times to leave the planet at first by trying to fly off and then it came to a point that he couldn't even fly. If he was instantly weakened, he wouldn't have been able to fly. Cmon guy, both you and carver are getting annoying now. Either read the comic with understanding or stop making stuff up.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Current Superman is on another level, way beyond any Hulk ever.

carver9
what do you mean by this?

Superman tried multiple times to leave the planet at first by trying to fly off and then it came to a point that he couldn't even fly. If he was instantly weakened, he wouldn't have been able to fly. Cmon guy, both you and carver are getting annoying now. Either read the comic with understanding or stop making stuff up.

So WF was lying when he said Superman was weakening?

Diesldude
So WF was lying when he said Superman was weakening? didn't I just say superman was weakening? Your friend is trying to say that superman was weakened instantly.

carver9
Want to point out some things AND ask questions. The narrative say that the 3rd dimension is where things get real. Dots and lines, simple shapes. Here (the dimension Superman was trapped in), they reach through space to take on volume. Suddenly they exist WITH YOU. Complex forms with points and edges. Spinning and tumbling through the same Universe. Can someone besides the normal Superman fans tell me what this mean to you...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42571851/SmartSelect_20190828-185214_Chrome.jpg.html

Also, proof that Superman was weakening...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42571852/SmartSelect_20190828-185537_Chrome.jpg.html

Proof that other Supermen made it off the planet...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/42571853/SmartSelect_20190828-185556_Chrome.jpg.html

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Current Superman is on another level, way beyond any Hulk ever. False.

cdtm
Originally posted by quanchi112
False.

Agreed.

He was well beyond any Hulk ever since the post crisis era. smile

TheHulkster
what do you mean by this?

He tried more than 50 times jumping along the same axis, each time contributing to the eventual destruction of the planet.

Senor Cage
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Current Superman is on another level, way beyond any Hulk ever.

Superman is pretty much abstract now.

Diesldude
Originally posted by TheHulkster
He tried more than 50 times jumping along the same axis, each time contributing to the eventual destruction of the planet. hahaha new excuse? Did it mention 50? Wasn't he trying to fly off at first and fell to the ground?

Next thing you're going to say is that the other dead superman also damaged the planet. Smh.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>