Project Resistance (new Resident Evil game)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arachnid1
The official title hasn't been put out but it should be revealed at Tokyo Game Show on September 9th. We've got leaked images though. It's looking like a new Outbreak/coop game.

https://i.imgur.com/bGM7gLe.jpg

Ridley_Prime
confused Unless I see some familiar faces, this might be Resident Evil in name only.

I don't know, I'm just not too faithful after the last spinoffs we've gotten.

cdtm
What is that, Reggie Mantle? Is this an Afterlife with Archie and RE mashup?

Nemesis X
If this is Outbreak, Alyssa Ashcroft on the right looks like she's going through a punk phase.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
confused Unless I see some familiar faces, this might be Resident Evil in name only.

I don't know, I'm just not too faithful after the last spinoffs we've gotten. Honestly, I'm good with some new characters. I always love me some Leon Kennedy, but I would like to feel some proper horror with new and inexperienced main characters. I actually really liked Ethan in RE7 for example (more than even most of the older cast), though I really hate first person. I'd love for him to return in a third person entry. Plus, all the familiar faces are aging. Aren't Chris and Leon closing in on their 50s by now? With how long they've been in their line of work, doesn't make much sense for them to still be in the field. Time to either reboot or pass the torch IMO.

Adam Grimes
Who is that chick in the background? Velma?

Arachnid1
LJi9_HLLV9s

We get a full reveal tomorrow.

Nemesis X
I'm getting a Fable Legends vibe. If I didn't know better, I'd say there's a 5th player that will control the map and enemies. Why else are you showing the Tyrant being controlled by Mr. Faceless otherwise?

Arachnid1
Yeah, agreed. Not a fan of the idea but I'll see where this goes for now.

Arachnid1
l0ypz-sj6KY

This looks like @ss.

Arachnid1
QYTi1U9TC_A

l0ypz-sj6KY

How tf do you follow up horror gems like RE7 and RE2 with this trash? It looks like what Konami did with Metal Gear Survive, ripping assets directly from the main game and trying to fit it into a trash set up. I'm out.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Arachnid1
l0ypz-sj6KY

The next Resident Evil is...a game show? O_o

I am not sure how to react to this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.