Human Torch vs. Korvac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
The time came to pass when The Human Torch was on this earth as it's only Hero.
Can Android Human Torch stop the mad plot of insanites grip on our world?
Can 'one man with the right mindset'...lead the way?
And will Jim Hammond make it great?

lawest9
If this is Michael Korvac who tapped into Galactus's machinery and became a God.........there is no hope for Jim here, another spite mismatch thread.

Wonder Man
I don't do spite.
I'm talking about timeline marvel and all it's components including the Wolveine/Invisible Women trip back in time with the password.
This tread makes sense because Korvac has to plan.
Until all memebers of this board apparently get over their jelously of eachother likeing comics you will all just sit there and pretend there is no sense in vs. forums or anything.

lawest9
Originally posted by Wonder Man
I don't do spite.
I'm talking about timeline marvel and all it's components including the Wolveine/Invisible Women trip back in time with the password.
This tread makes sense because Korvac has to plan.
Until all memebers of this board apparently get over their jelously of eachother likeing comics you will all just sit there and pretend there is no sense in vs. forums or anything. Please understand the common sense I'm trying to convey here, the half machine half man Korvac from the 31st century is one thing, but the Korvac who siphoned off of the machinery in big G home world ship and became a cosmic God and wiped off nearly all of the Avengers alone, will have no problem with the original Torch as many of the Avengers that he killed were far more powerful than Jim whom he'll destroy in a random encounter, no planning needed.

Why not specify which version of Korvac that you are using here.

Wonder Man
Well I think that each character has their own greatness.

lawest9
https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Michael_Korvac_(Earth-691)
Please read this and then explain to me what chance would Jim have here.

Wonder Man
Check the link I nothing written came up for me. Anyhow. That much like Striker of the Avengers Academy and Amadeus Cho with his Superior body position and Cyclops with his tactical punches that a fight can be displayed in the same terms as the position of God reaching his finger to touch Adams if you know that picture.
The Thing for example in his sunday best can land a great sunday's best haveing performed with his day of rest in tow.
Almost the same way a predator only catches his prey say .8 percent of the time if you will.
I fully understand how someone strong can win a fight. I stand by strength in my posts not against it.
Often times when posters play with ideas to suit themselves in regards to strenght and weakness they miss the whole story.
If the Human Torch can reach into The Culdron of the gods he can reach into Korvac's heart and squish it.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
If this is Michael Korvac who tapped into Galactus's machinery and became a God.........there is no hope for Jim here, another spite mismatch thread.

This is a Wonder Man thread.

Anything can happen here. Anything.

Wonder Man
There in is the soultion I have for the survival of man on earth as it is in Heaven.

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
This is a Wonder Man thread.

Anything can happen here. Anything. Reading his posts in as much as his trying to rationalize his mismatches reminds me of the song below......

https://youtu.be/UtvmTu4zAMg

Wonder Man
Go get Mojo to sit on your face.

lawest9
Go get Mojo to sit on your face. Resorting to childish insults now?.....thank you for confirming to us your state of mind.

StiltmanFTW
Go get Mojo to sit on your face.

laughing out loud

That makes me wonder...

... was it a part of Spiral's job to give rimjobs to Mojo?

Wonder Man
I'm sure you do come near men to feel less childish.
It must be hard haveing a hard on as an I.Q.
Now you can go cry till your buried or you can live.

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure you do come near men to feel less childish.
It must be hard haveing a hard on as an I.Q.
Now you can go cry till your buried or you can live.

Easy, man.

Lawest is just not ready for you yet. He needs time to adjust, to adapt, to get used to your posting style.

Don't unleash your full ionic form on him, he won't survive...

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Easy, man.

Lawest is just not ready for you yet. He needs time to adjust, to adapt, to get used to your posting style.

Don't unleash your full ionic form on him, he won't survive... Honestly I've survived far far worst than anything an internet troll can throw at me, I mean for real????.....I'm 58 years old dude who has survived some of life's hardest hits, this is kindergarten stuff to me, lol.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by lawest9
Honestly I've survived far far worst than anything an internet troll can throw at me, I mean for real????.....I'm 58 years old dude who has survived some of life's hardest hits, this is kindergarten stuff to me, lol.

He is not a troll.

He is testing the bounds of reality. Embrace his posts and play along, buddy.

And I had no idea you were that old. That explains a lot...! See, we're messing with each other all the time on this site, but Wonder Man... he is truly unique, you won't witness such epic posts ever again. They are, like, the biggest, most shining diamonds of KMC forums.

I prefer to read his wholesome threads than "Superman one-shots" nonsense that's been spammed in recent months.

lawest9
Alright..........

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Relax and have fun, all I'm saying.

As for serious threads, you can always make some more of your own. There is no limit here.

lawest9
Yea.......or all the Hulk b.s. as well, Got'cha.

Bentley
Johnny does what nobody else thought during the Korvac saga, makes Korvac chill and get laid. Saves the universe.

With Jim Hammond it becomes a threesome

Wonder Man
When Torch was made he marvel had enormous plans for him.
To think they won't be appling for such efforts with their characters is not quite on the mark.
Remember as well that comic books are pretend and that pretend has to apply not only to our own lives but everyone in marvel as well.

Bentley
I think Marvel should just make it so every character can combust in flames and shoot fire.

We'd get Iron Torch, Spider-Torch, She-Torch and Wolverine would just get heat claws

Wonder Man
Wolverine drinks firewater not beer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.