Kal Kent ( Superman 1 million ) vs WWHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Super slugfest in the desert, who wins?

MrMind
WWHulk cannot even beat normal superman, what chance does he have here

Adam Grimes
Kal brings out WBH and one-shot kills him with his FV.

cdtm
Considering Superman KO'd World Forger with a few seconds of sun dip, and this Superman spent something like a thousand years in the sun, Hulk gets hit so hard it rearranges his character into something interesting.

MrMind
it's kal kent guys...not golden supes c'mon

Adam Grimes
Which is why I mentioned Force Vision. Duh bruh.

Juntai
I'll take the guy who can snuff a giant star with his breath.

lawest9
Originally posted by cdtm
Considering Superman KO'd World Forger with a few seconds of sun dip, and this Superman spent something like a thousand years in the sun, Hulk gets hit so hard it rearranges his character into something interesting. This is NOT Kal-El who spent a thousand years in the sun bit rather his descendant whose powers are dependent on the Super sun of that era.

https://images.app.goo.gl/XT5s84vw8g1XGbQJ8

cdtm
My comment stands. thumb up

Kal Kent is likely pre crisis level, what with him being "faster then a tachyon" and able to literally punch through time, at the end of his strength, not to mention holding apart a.few galaxies with Super Titano.

carver9
Any other Supes would lose but this one pulls a clean sweep.

Adam Grimes
You haven't lost your touch in all these years, my friend.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You haven't lost your touch in all these years, my friend.

I know. smile

Both of us have been the same for yrs.

Adam Grimes
Funny guys all around.

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/qxlYllT.jpg

Stoic
Spite. Superman easily wins.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Spite. Superman easily wins. this is why I respect your opinion even when we disagree. thumb up

You're a straight shooter.

Super-fan1230
kal kent , the same guy who was a 5th dimensional being and could punch the time barrier and held off a galaxy for quite some time on his own

NemeBro
Originally posted by Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/qxlYllT.jpg Doesn't a "slugfest" typically carry the implication that it's just two guys taking turns punching each other in the face, with no speedblitzing?

Not that it really should matter in this thread but, you know, lol.

Philosophía
Hulk won't get his turn to punch after the first one.

Galan007
Originally posted by NemeBro
Doesn't a "slugfest" typically carry the implication that it's just two guys taking turns punching each other in the face, with no speedblitzing?

Not that it really should matter in this thread but, you know, lol. Go with what you feel. thumb up

quanchi112

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
this is why I respect your opinion even when we disagree. thumb up

You're a straight shooter.

Thanks. This version of Superman is easily, and obviously a high cosmic type. I wonder how well he'd do against the more powerful versions Krona. That's where I think he'd be challenged... Maybe.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
Thanks. This version of Superman is easily, and obviously a high cosmic type. I wonder how well he'd do against the more powerful versions Krona. That's where I think he'd be challenged... Maybe. Based on what?

Senor Cage
Kal.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what?

Holding a galaxy from moving with Titano for one.
Having 5d powers for 2
Having reactions in the femto seconds
While having close to no powers punched through time

Galan007
Originally posted by SquallX
*Yoctoseconds.

wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Holding a galaxy from moving with Titano for one.
Having 5d powers for 2
While having close to no powers punched through time So feats that have what to do nothing to do with actual combat. It is as I suspected. Hulk wins.

cdtm
*Yoctoseconds.

wink

Less then an attosecond. A lot less.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
So feats that have what to do nothing to do with actual combat. It is as I suspected. Hulk wins. He's way more durable than the Thing. So, Hulk can't hurt him.

xJLxKing
WWH loses badly

Super-fan1230
yoctosecond is 10 raise to the power -24 meanwhile atto is 10 raise to the power of -18

SquallX
*Yoctoseconds.

wink

stick out tongue

SquallX

carver9
He's way more durable than the Thing. So, Hulk can't hurt him.

A mind controlled Hulk hurt Thing though. Thing was actually hurting himself punching the Hulk. smile

abhilegend
Wow, such a great feat. Hurting THING!!!!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by carver9
A mind controlled Hulk hurt Thing though. Thing was actually hurting himself punching the Hulk. smile I'm thinking more of WWH, where Hulk was unable to one-shot Ben. Remember? thumb up

carver9
I'm thinking more of WWH, where Hulk was unable to one-shot Ben. Remember? thumb up

Hhhhmmmm, you know I can reverse this right? Not gonna do it. Was Hulk trying to one punch him? Remember, he stood there and ket Thing punch on him.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wow, such a great feat. Hurting THING!!!!!

Who said that is a ft? Lol. Read everything, please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.