Green Lantern ( Hal ) vs Flash ( Barry )

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Two old friends seriously battling it out against one another.

ShadowFyre
What's flashes answer for Hal just flinging his ass into space?

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
What's flashes answer for Hal just flinging his ass into space? He'll have to catch him first while he could be doing things to GL if Hal isn't fast enough himself.

Stoic
Flash could end it at the very beginning. Just rush in before Hal even blinks, and remove his ring. Game over. Right?

ShadowFyre
What if Hal has shields on or is in the air? Why can't Hal just fly up and blast the whole planet? That's well within his power to do so.

I guy who can run fast vs. a guy who is slightly slower but has literally millions of different ways to attack. This is a no brainier for me. I would just shield and blast the whole planet right there. Dead flash.

Stoic
What if Hal has shields on or is in the air? Why can't Hal just fly up and blast the whole planet? That's well within his power to do so.

I guy who can run fast vs. a guy who is slightly slower but has literally millions of different ways to attack. This is a no brainier for me. I would just shield and blast the whole planet right there. Dead flash.

Would you have the time? Hal isn't just slightly slower. The Flash moves huge distances when serious, and the starting distance tells me that it's Barry's fight to lose.

NemeBro

I guy who can run fast vs. a guy who is slightly slower but has literally millions of different ways to attack. This is a no brainier for me. I would just shield and blast the whole planet right there. Dead flash. Hal isn't just slightly slower friendo, lol.

Philosophía
Barry.

DarkSaint85
Barry steals the ring and whips Hal.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Stoic
Would you have the time? Hal isn't just slightly slower. The Flash moves huge distances when serious, and the starting distance tells me that it's Barry's fight to lose.

I think he meant what if the fight starts with Hal in the air and shields up. But I guess thats down to the OP.

lawest9
Originally posted by Darth Thor
I think he meant what if the fight starts with Hal in the air and shields up. But I guess thats down to the OP. You called it DT, I should have specified that in the OP and verify it now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.